View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #9
mondrian

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I'd ditch the monarch and the church in no particular order, but maybe that's being greedy.
Fuck it - I'm a glutton for pleasure.
I'm new to this 'ere forum. I've read some of your posts and I'm now on my second pair of kecks today. The other pair stinks of piss so much that I felt compelled to change them before wifey got home and thought that I gone saline and hadn't realised that I wet myself.

Anyways, movin' on to me point.

I know that you are gonna maul me in an un-merciless manner. I have no wish to draw thy venom - but here goes.

Ditch the church. Fuck, I'll even dig the graves for free.

But NOT the Queen - ffs.

This country ain't got a constitution. It works - sort of.

The thing is, the Queen is the head of the armed forces. They swear allegiance to her. If it comes to supporting those fucks in Parliament or her, she gets their vote.

Although she doesn't wield any real power, she prevents others from doing so. That way, a dictator couldn't take control.

She also has the power to dissolve Parliament and get rid of PMs. If I remember correctly, a few years ago, she got rid of the Australia PM.

This country is broke. If I'm right, we ain't seen nothing yet and there's far worse to come. Wankin' bankers.

When times get tough, people are like sheep and will follow anyone who tells 'em that they will lead them out of this mess. That's how Hitler came to power.

Anyways, just suppose that the National Front, or whatever they call themselves these days, get into power, or even get a sniff of power, then what?

The shower in Parliament are shambolic - yup. However, the next mob coming in could be worse. Far worse.

The only person that could save this country of ours from itself, in such an event, would be the Queen.

OK, she ain't perfect. Her children ain't covered themselves in glory either.
OK, she lives in the lap of luxury whilst people starve in this country.
However, she's worth hanging on to, just in case.

Now you can beat the crap out of me if you feel the need - but I'm sticking to my guns.

Fire away and may .........

I hope that I live to regret this.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote