Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 11:46 AM   #13
LEToxin

So my mom asked my son why he wasn't reading his children's bible today, and he told her that we took it away. She asked him why, and he said because of all of the killing. So my mom just emailed my wife....

hi ... chase just said something interesting... he cannot read the bible til he is older......so curious me asks why.. he said all the killing.. well just for your info :) I told him he does not have to read it from cover to cover, he can skip around... it is not a book like that.. yea it is a history book but personally i love the new testament alot.. it covers all the testimonies of when Jesus was walking the earth and the psalms are great poems that were put to music... just thought that i would share that info...

Why oh why must people force their crap down your throat? She doesn't talk to me or my wife about this, but she opens the flood gates when we aren't around. Shit meet fan.

Ezekiel 23:20 (New Living Translation)
20 She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.
LEToxin is offline   Reply With Quote