View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #247
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Worthy rant from Hertz Vanrental:

Senile old mary

Enough now, enough.

You are making a complete twat of yourself. I have to wonder whether you are into self-flagellation.

You are losing every argument because you have so many preconceived notions that are obviously wrong and too little knowledge. This is a lethal combination.

You can't grasp Atheism even though it is a very simple concept. Atheists remain unconvinced until such time as christardology meets its burden of proof. That is it. There is no more. It is not a belief system. That is all it is.

You know little about the history of your religion, even though it appears to be important to you. I find this very odd indeed.

I suggest that you read some books about the history of your religion. It's where your going to get attacked by atheists because it's where you christards are most vulnerable. This lack of knowledge makes you look like the dense twat you are. The only way you can survive is to deflect and/or avoid. After a while, it becomes obvious that this is your achilles heel.

As days went by, I became increasingly disappointed in you. Vermin android IQ 6 is a total idiot. I put him on ignore several days ago. I have to admit, I had hopes for you. I now realise that those hopes were misplaced. Although you appear to be brighter than vermin android IQ 6, the reality is that you are just better at hiding your failings than is he. However, you were always going to get found out. It was inevitable. It was just a matter of time.

You too are now on ignore. Further discussions with you are pointless. You are an ignorant twat and intellectually dishonest. I find it difficult enough to accept your ignorance of a subject that is obviously important to you but to expect that I put up with your intellectual dishonesty is a bridge too far.

Tien.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote