View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 04:08 PM   #141
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
So much wrong or poorly thought out its disturbing.

Just one philosophical argument to cause suspician that a Higher Power may and very likely could exist.

If Cosmos infinite, (multiverse infinite) then their are infinite chances for a higher power, infinite chances for evolution including progressive evolution, possibly over infinite time.
If our universe is all there is, it is still miraculous that the physical constants are such that they are that organic life such as ours as evolved at all. That the rest of the universe is uninhabital doesn't change the remarkable coincidence of the physical constants. I've said before the rest of the universe could be placed there for beauty (oh how beautiful) and biblically the stars are used for navigation. The argument that the design of universe is inefficient carries little weight with a Creator having infinite resources at hand.

If you don't understand this argument you are as stupid as your posts imply.
As usual your arguments are as fuckin' useless as you are.

How many more times you fuckin' useless moron, the cosmos is finite. If you think otherwise, how come we know how far the cosmos is across? If it was infinite, we wouldn't. You are a tosser.

Whether there is a universe or multiverse, is irrelevant.

If a supreme being exists, then it would be sufficiently powerful to 'occupy' all muti-verses - not just one. Why would it only occupy one? If it did, which one? Not necessarily ours.

Your argument is like you - shit.

Basically, either a supreme being exists or it doesn't.

Here we go again.

Our universe exists because the physical constants are such that blah, blah.

An argument put forward by stupid fuckin' christards who have heard the words but have no understanding of them.

If the physical constants were not as they are, we wouldn't exist and we wouldn't be talking about it. They are and we are. Twat.

Have infinite numbers of attempts occurred in the past in which stable/unstable universes have evolved? Who knows. It's possible. Maybe this was the only successful occurrence. Maybe this is only one of several past occurrences?

Look, you fucktard, the reason why life developed on Earth is because the raw materials and conditions enabled it to happen. The Moon was a definite help.

Has life developed elsewhere in the cosmos?

Pass.

You fail to address the issues (as usual):

If your creator created this pile of shit you call a cosmos and designed humans the way he did, the twat did a piss poor job.

If he's so powerful, how come he did such a piss-poor job?

How come he fucked up the design of DNA such that it mutates and can give rise to cancer?

As usual, you don't even have the intellect to understand the questions let alone the answers.

Are all christards as fuckin' useless as you or are you just a piss-poor example?

Want to try again to answer these questions or are you just too stupid to understand them?

Also, there seems to be a rumour circulating that I've been on this forum 'for years'. Fact: I joined this forum in June 2017 - approximately 7 months ago. I didn't post until 12 November 2017 - approximately 2 months ago. This is a matter of public record.

SOG can probably verify that I didn't post before this date and that I am not a sock puppet of another poster. This can be verified through my IP address.

Oh, and stop the weird shit

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 01-13-2018 at 04:29 PM.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote