View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #238
ghoulslime
I Live Here

The 12 Apostles

When I was a child attending Sunday school, I learned that Jesus had 12 apostles who followed him around witnessing his marvelous life. Of course, I believed the fable, because why would my teachers lie to me? I was led to believe that the New Testament was the record of these twelve witnesses to the life of Jesus Christ - twelve noble disciples who lived with and died for our savior, right? WRONG!

There was no Jesus, and there were no 12 apostles! How strange that these twelve chosen men of God, selected to be eye-witnesses to the divinity of Jesus, left no eye-witness statements! (Actually, the New Testament has more than twenty names for the so-called twelve disciples. The liars couldn't even get their story straight!) In any case, these twelve followers of Jesus wrote NOTHING about this alleged redeemer of mankind. They gave no speeches that were recorded by others. They left no teachings, sent no letters! It's almost as if these 12 mighty men did not exist...well, because they didn't - just like their non-existent leader.

Why the 12 apostles? Of course, just like the Sun has the twelve signs of the Zodiac, Jesus, a personification of the Sun, needed to have an appropriate entourage as well. We've all heard the lame blood drinkers' appeal of : "Why would somebody die for something that is not true?" Never underestimate the power of a dead martyr, even in fiction - and twelve of them! There is NO evidence for the existence of the twelve Apostles and absolutely NO evidence for the grotesquely perverse variety of deaths they suffered according to later Christian fables. (The Bible actually mentions only the death of James who was allegedly executed by Herod Agrippa (It didn't happen.) and of course the treasonous Judas Iscariot who gets several different deaths because he was the bad guy.)

There is NO evidence that Jesus was real, and NO evidence that his twelve boyfriends were real either.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote