View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:03 AM   #5
Niles Voit

I figure misogyny is sour grapes that women won't spread 'em on demand. If some scientist figures out how to make female clones carrying a nympho gene, look for a new religion to develop: The Satyr Sex Temple of Chicks who Want Your Dick.

Actually, legalized prostitution is probably all it would take for a religion like that to develop. Venal Venus's priestesses would out-market the pope's eunuchs any day of the week. Add in some hokum about Venus welcoming you into her own bed after you die if you donate enough money and presto! Venus would be the meme queen. Except only straight guys and lesbians would be interested, though, so I guess we'd need Nimrod to join in, so the straight girls and gay guys would have reason to put money in the basket. They'd go to Nimrod's bed after they die.

It really amazes me that no televangelist has done the math. Sex sells, so sell sex!

At least the misogyny would stop. Venus's priestesses would be adored. Oh, until they got old, of course. But old women would be adored for a different reason. Gotta keep those cougars putting money in the basket for a romp with Nimrod's rods! Or with Venus's priestesses if they swing the other way, of course. Money is honey and who's holding it is the comb.

Not there or doesn't care.
Niles Voit is offline   Reply With Quote