View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #18
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
Michael,
You only have one thing to say that is worth responding to. Which is where you say it is my job to provide stastics. You got that wrong. I provided you with the stastics. What you want me to do is provide you with my sources.
Yes, that is what I meant.

Quote:
But I have better things to do. I could care less if you believe me or not.
Then fuck off, because I don't, and I doubt anyone else here does.

Quote:
If you're too lazy to go to your browser and enter something like "Disease prevlance by race" and read what comes up, that's your problem.
Actually, it's yours. Your statement, your responsibility. i'm simply going to ignore it until you back it up.

Quote:
Though sometimes different websites say different things. On one website it said that negroes were 9 times more likely to carry Chlamydia than Whites. On another, they said that negroes were 15 times more likely to carry it. I chose to go with the 15. But it could be wrong. It could even be higher. Though one thing you can believe that I have no reason to lie to imbeciles.
I don't care what websites have to say. Websites are a dime a dozen and mean nothing. Hell, I've got two of my own. I could make them say whatever I want, but that doesn't mean that whatever they say is in any way true.

I want studies to back up your statistics. Actual, real studies doen by actual, real investigators. Without them, you've got nothing but your hamsters.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote