View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #9
cultsmasher

Is The White Species Superior?

I have something to say against the anti-White cult that so many White people have been brainwashed into accepting. Negroes have more of what are called quick reflex muscle cells. This gives them a slight edge in sports. Negroes also scar more heavily. Not being a doctor, I can't say if this is an advantage or not. Negroes also have longer arms and legs than Whites. Negroes also have narrower hips and a slightly overall shape to their torso. Some non-negroes may view these things as an advantage. But I don't.

Negroes are also prone to diseases that don't effect Whites. Or as badly. There are also some drugs that work on White people that don't work on negroes. Or as well. Negroes also have a few grams less of brain than Whites. I couldn't consider any of these things to be advantageous. No doubt there are also other undesireable traits to negroes that I don't know about. It certainly isn't a topic that is encouraged anywhere.

Also, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example demonstrated by developed countries. Another thing is that over 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female.

To that point, I have to bring in some trusted hearsay. My cousin is a musician. He told me of a black guy he knew who often went to see the band he played in. My cousin always saw him with white girls. One time my cousin asked him, "Why don't I ever see you with any black girls." The black guy he knew said, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."

Another thing is that Geshas paint their faces White to be more attractive. Actors at one time used to do basically the same thing to help their facial features stand out. Skin tone lightening facial makeup also used to be more prevlant in times past. As were white powered wigs. Another thing is that these days, tanning aside, I bet more women use makeup to lighten their skin tone than to darken it. Also, sometimes women use blue contact lenses to turn brown eyes blue. I doubt if any blue eyed women ever used brown contact lenses to make blue eyes brown.

I have also heard that blond was the most pupular hair coloring. In the case of hair dye is sold, it apparently isn't the case. But there are other ways for women to lighten the color of their hair. Also, I would bet that far more brunette women go blond than blond women go brunette. Let's not forget all the things non-white women do to look more White. Such as negro women straightening their hair or wearing wigs with straighter hair.

This next thing comes from a history program I saw about America's involvement in the Vietnal war. From what I remember, they said that the money Vietnamese women spent on getting their eyes surgically altered to make them look more "western" was greater than the countries yearly gross domestic product. Or maybe it was more money than the value of the countries exports. It was a long time ago. So I don't remember exactly. Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Somebody would have to be steeped in a very delusional cult to think that the White species isn't superior.
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote