View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
Egor

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Any serious writer doing any serious research would have, ya know, researched. Since you clearly haven't read the gazillion pages here and elsewhere, I call bullshit. We aren't here to spoonfeed your ignorant ass.

What is with these lame "challenges" from theotards? No style whatsoever.
Spoonfeed? What are you going to teach me? Atheism is by definition ignorance--willful ignorance, at that.

I look at the universe and I wonder how it got here. You look at the universe and you don't wonder at all. It simply is.

I reach out for God; you try to become more and more like an animal. That's why atheists talk about sex and make sexual references to everything and talk about piss and shit (I'm still trying to figure out what a "piss flap" is.). You revel in the basal instincts of the human animal. In reaching out for God, I am striving to become the greatest possible living thing--a human being.

For some reason, atheists hate the idea of a human being. They want humans to be no different than bacteria. Everything is evolution, everything is formed via chaotic chance. You think we eat and drink and mate and then we die--just like insects. You even think your consciousness is a byproduct of biochemical processes in the synapses of your brain.

And you're going to spoonfeed me what?
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote