View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 09:17 AM   #11
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
CSense wrote
Sorry for being so blunt, but I think you Americans went way too far with this "child abuse" thingie.
Anything the child happen to not want at a given time, even if he/she wanted it previously, is regarded as abuse... Parental smacks (not beatings, to be precise) included.
And you are trying hard to [reason] with the most indolent brats - this is beyond me... :(

Now, in this particular case, I gather that responsible was the school, via the nuns, who are perfectly suable.
On the other hand, no children protest could ever be serious next to a higher-than-school issue. I think such a thing cannot be but either risible, or manipulated (for the age span mentioned by Rhinoq)
Exactly..this is the problem in the USA. Anything a parent does to guide unruly children is child abuse!!. There is of no wonder crime rate is going up!! these children who have not been spanked or severely reprimanded, because of the insane US government guide lines on children education, will become criminals!!.
The Christ-psytchosis infected government of the US fails miserably in realizing that true child abuse is to allow parents, schools and organizations to IMPOSSE the vile delusional and immoral Christian delusional teachings on children!!
Alas, this is true child abuse!! Their brains are abused!!..and brains makes them what they'll become .....
:cool:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote