View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #139
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I have a guess.

I've noticed on this Atheist forum that every single Atheist appears to be a social democrat. They all hate trump, love Berny.

The social left is politically aligned with minorities (people of color, and Islam is the religion of color). So when the "right" expresses what the left would call Islamophobia - the left is inclined to support Islam. Its all about an attempt to be inclusive of minorities, it ironically has little to do with religion.

Just my opinion.

Social experiment, Davin (who I know is a far left on the political spectrum,) but also a vigorous absolute defender of Atheism - what's your opinion about our brother Muslim Americans???

I predict Davin will have trouble attacking Islam - that it is evil and should be driven from our lands, Davin would then have to support Trump (the travel ban) and that just wouldn't happen. Ha Ha Ha
android is the perfect example of intelligence being unable to cross the Atheist-christard inter-species gap. android seems completely oblivious to the fact that intelligence even exists Tien.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote