View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 04:20 PM   #14
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Davin, you should be ashamed of yourself - pretending to be on the side of logic and reasoning.

In this thread I have presented self evident, simple, obviously true statements which show that it is not irrational to have faith that a higher power could and may exist - and you deny with your own fallacies.

Your partisanship in favour of Atheism is so extreme that nothing you say can be trusted.

If you had have a brain not zonked out on crack and heroin, and you didn't belong to an inferior species (I bet your a criminal too, drug dealer, pimp???), you would realize that if you want to persuade others (i.e. Theists and Agnostics) that it is far more powerful to give an argument its due - respectfully - and then present the weakness, fairly and provide what you want to say in rebut.

For example, what a Atheist who wants to discredit my statement would say something like..

"Perhaps there may be higher powers out there - who knows, I cannot say it is impossible and the universe / multiverse is so large there may just be. Not crazy to have faith in that - but only faith, there is no proof to a Higher power, at least not yet."

What is in quotations above Davin is honesty.

So fuck you, go back to your crack pipe you loser.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote