View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 06:00 AM   #1746
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Piglet writes:

Best arguments against Christianity? Answer: Christianity.

or point to the lack of evidence for Jesus actually existing. They really really hate that.

and then to Smelly's method.

Actually the majority of Christians could give a rat's ass less if you believe in Jesus or not. Why would we truly give a flying fuck what you believe.?

JJ
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mark 15:15-16

Just to name two. The thing is, though, most christians don't know what the bible tells them to do because they haven't read it.

So this idea that Christians don't care what we believe - whilst we're all pretty happy when they leave us be, technically it makes them bad christians.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote