View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 07:43 AM   #299
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
ahoba wrote View Post
Sorry if I did something wrong but I really try the best. I thought I answered your question. If not please point it again maybe I didn’t see it.
On the other hand, I accepted your answers and I did reply to get more clarification and record my objection. This is the discussion.
Unfortunately! all of you distrust me and think that I try to push agenda. You keep repeating God, Gods, religions, how is creator and so on!!! Maybe to deviate from the main topic or because of God phobia disorders. Do you trust yourselves or not?

Keep relaxing please
You have stated that a theoretically possible creator is a more logical answer to your original question than any theory I have offered.

Then you write about God phobia disorders, but then you chastise us for bringing up Gawd at all.

Then you teased and said that you would give me your scientific and logical theory to your original question. Then you reneged.

A solid first step to restoring good faith with me would be to immediately post your logical theory that answers the question. Like you promised me you would.

In your words, "this is the discussion." You started it. So, participate in it already.

What is this creator and programmer of which you speak? Give us your theory. A scientific theory would be nice. But I'd settle for anything at this point. Cat got your tongue? Spit it out. What are you afraid of? Are you atheist phobic? Why are you hiding this esoteric knowledge which is so obvious to you. Please, regale us with your logical theory so that the scales can fall from mine eyes and I can understand. What, do you think that only you are special enough to possess this kind of knowledge and that the rest of us are doomed to live in darkness? Speak your truths now or piss off.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote