View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 06:39 AM   #154
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You sent them to me unsolicited--they're not private. The mod is encouraging you to harass me with them. If they were at all relevant, I'd cut and paste them here in the forum.

So...now you know...PMs to me are not private.

You're an idiot like your father Smelly.

Of course you will. You're a weak personality; that's why you're narcissistic. I'm a strong personality, so I'm now your sun, and you're my planet. Trust me, Hertz, it's been like this for me, in these forums, for decades.

As for me, I'm going to talk about these things in my other post.

EVERYONE: Egor has left this building. He won't be responding in this post any longer.
Ahh, I see, PM stands for PRIVATE Message because they are not PRIVATE. Yup, sounds like your type of 'logic' to me you bollock-brained imbecile.

What do have for brains, fuck head, shit?

Mind you, you daft twat, you thought that I'd been here 'for years', and not the TWO MONTHS that I have actually been her. Just how dumb and fuckin' stupid are you?

Little wonder that astral planes are real to you I laughed my ass of when I heard that one. What a dense cunt you are.

Perhaps you ought to buy a ticket on that astral plane of yours and fuck off for good?

Oh, ass hole. You brought this on yourself. I was more than willing to give you the win and ignore you.

Dense twat.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote