View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Rudolph and the Rabbits

Itís beginning to look a lot like Christmas, at our house. The other night, Sweetie Pie and Sugarcane came into the food giant's house, and watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Itís a very nice Christmas movie, about a flying reindeer that has a red nose. I am not sure if it is a true story. I'm pretty sure the Bible says something about it.

It has a scary monster, that becomes a nice Christmas monster later. Bumble reminds me a lot of the god of the Old Testament who becomes a nice god, later, in the New Testament. I wonder if Bumble could really be God.

It has a happy ending, because Rudolph gets to help Santa deliver presents for Christmas. Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

Then Sugarcane and Sweetie Pie were nestled back in their beds, in their happy bunny house, with visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads. Good night, bunnies! Merry Christmas!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote