Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
GodlessHeathen wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote
(I saw one sign reading "would you have aborted me?")
Imagine the long-term emotional damage you could cause by walking up to that kid, looking him/her straight in the eye, and say, "Yes".
Phew. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who thought that.
About four years ago I was writing for a sketch comedy movie (think Dynamite Chicken and Kentucky Fried Movie) and the only sketch of mine that got turned down was a commercial with the tagline "Abortion Stops a Beaten Child" (it was about abortion preventing child abuse). The director thought it was too offensive, so I re-wrote it to be about preventing the worst SDT there is, pregnancy, by engaging in anal sex (while the lecturing "doctor" gestured with a cloths hanger). It received the second biggest laugh of the movie (the biggest reaction was from a sketch about Yanni teaching children about "good touch, bad touch").

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote