Old 08-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #436
psychodiva
I Live Here

personally I think this douche is taking the piss - surely nobody could be this stupid? even given the example of YWNR as the epitome of stupidity this one takes it to unnatural heights

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #437
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I just gotta laugh at that one.
Oh, that one, you laugh at? But all the other retarded shit you're serving us, that's with a straight face?

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
same with me, I cant wait for October 9th 08
I don't think I'm exaggerating much when I say that every member of this forum is looking forward to Oct 9th.

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I have to put up this till October, hell on earth ahahahahahaha
I'm still not clear on why you have to put up with this, but, ok.

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I have to be here to make sure the Atheist alike have the information as it comes forth in of itself! Because no Christian or any religion would even bother.
Who is forcing you to stay here? Is it those damn shape-shifting lizards? Or are the black and white dogs telling you that you can't leave?

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
All Im going to cop here is mockery for the next month or so. ahahahaha Oh well.
Man, you are pretty good at prophecy, apparently.

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Wake up in the morning only to receive the voices of abuse city ahahahah oh well I asked for it with this information.
Abuse City? Where is that in relation to Dalmatian City?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:03 PM   #438
nkb

What is up with his fascination about getting banned? It must be tied in to his prophecies.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
Old 08-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #439
nkb

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
personally I think this douche is taking the piss - surely nobody could be this stupid? even given the example of YWNR as the epitome of stupidity this one takes it to unnatural heights
You would think so, but nutbags like this actually do exist, so who knows?

George Bernard Shaw
Old 08-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #440
psychodiva
I Live Here

I think oyu are right about it fulfilling his prophecies - probably something about 'the one' being reviled and abused lol

Old 08-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #441
Sevens

Quote:
you are not real??
Very real, stuff everyone, III go out there myself on my inflatable with my pet ducks.

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #442
Sevens

Quote:
I think oyu are right about it fulfilling his prophecies - probably something about 'the one' being reviled and abused lol
You just never know about this one, it could be the real thing and the real activation.

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #443
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
You would think so, but nutbags like this actually do exist, so who knows?
yeah- thing is- I'm used to seeing them on the wards lol

Old 08-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #444
Liberated1

Hard headed?

I must admit Snivels is really hard headed. Where do these people come from? Just about everyone has told Snivels he is unwanted. Ok, MY TURN!!!!!!

What happens when you get there and you dive to the bottom of the ocean and find a bunch of mud and intersecting walls? Is this proof? Is there anything that will say this is the place you are looking for? NO! It's burried in mud and long gone. It's probably a bunch of T-rex turds all lined up neatly to make it look like there was a village there. Whatever the case may be, you will not have proof and you will not convince us. Oh yeah, enjoy the jelly fish and sea snakes while your there!

P.S. We know that "no worries" means go fuck yourself!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #445
nkb

Quote:
yeah- thing is- I'm used to seeing them on the wards lol
This is America, lady! We let our mentally disturbed walk the streets, surf the internet, and live in the White House.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #446
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
This is America, lady! We let our mentally disturbed walk the streets, surf the internet, and live in the White House.
true!!

Old 08-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #447
Sevens

Well you know you say all these thing in such agressive violent way that it borders insanity.

You should read yourself.

Just a simple enquiry spanning over books and look your reaction.

Cant you handle it.

I know what lays there as I see strong reflections in the anomalies in shape and desogn and I read about the place in a book. Thats all it is and listen to all you guys. Whats the problem with everyone here?

Its like the whole house coming down on just one bloke from the Bush checking thing out. Come on!

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #448
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Choobos

I cant leave here for the moment, Im committed here till the end of October then Im out of here. However this thread could be deleted before then by smellyolegit.

Have patience or meanwhile enjoy the journey. Remember it could be all wrong and we will know in October whether my calculations are wrong, then you have every opportunity and I will have nothing to say.

Sevens
You can leave. Instead of logging on here, stick your finger in your arse (don't be coy, get it right up there, past the knuckle) and then take a whiff. Then lick the shitty residue and enjoy the taste (be sure to get all the good stuff under your finger nail). That way you get to experience what it is like for us when you start posting.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #449
Sevens

Choobos

your crazy man and sound insane, you make no sense and your on some other planet.

Its really ugly man, this stuff you portray.

Sevens
Old 08-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #450
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Choobos

your crazy man and sound insane, you make no sense and your on some other planet.

Its really ugly man, this stuff you portray.

Sevens
not half as ugly as watching you gradually implode on your own stupidity