Old 11-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #1876
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
All I can say that the calculation was based on Magnetar which has been scientificaly disclosed by the scientific community.

You want to read the Urantia information about Saggitarius and prove it wrong since your a scientist or so called scientist?
Note: in my working image of our local system the centre of the calculation guided by the adventures of Magnetar is Sagittarius.

In the following is my working diagram and again note the centre Sagittarius.

Now here is information from The Urantia Book regarding Sagittarius.

"Sagittarius"
PAPER 41 - PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE LOCAL UNIVERSE, Oct 19 2000

• line 30: Such is the constitution of the local star cloud of Nebadon, which today swings in an increasingly settled orbit about the Sagittarius center of that minor sector of Orvonton to which our local creation belongs.
PAPER 15 - THE SEVEN SUPERUNIVERSES, Oct 19 2000
  • line 90: The rotational center of your minor sector is situated far away in the enormous and dense star cloud of Sagittarius, around which your local universe and its associated creations all move, and from opposite sides of the vast Sagittarius subgalactic system you may observe two great streams of star clouds emerging in stupendous stellar coils.
  • line 92: The Sagittarius sector and all other sectors and divisions of Orvonton are in rotation around Uversa, and some of the confusion of Urantian star observers arises out of the illusions and relative distortions produced by the following multiple revolutionary movements:
  • line 96: 4. The swing of the local star cloud of Nebadon and its associated creations around the Sagittarius center of their minor sector.
  • line 97: 5. The rotation of the one hundred minor sectors, including Sagittarius, about their major sector.
Much to study here and is consistent with the image and calculation.

Sevens
We've READ the Urantia so called information it is PHONY & BASELESS..it is a CON retard...You are too stupid, ignorant, uneducated & dyslexic suffering from cognitive dissonance to realize it. My charts are TRUE, but I thought you would understand them....well YOU DO NOT since you flunked elementary school.

So, I am waiting. the Trimagion symbols please, they are COLOR CODED...even a retarded TRUE URANTIAN would understand them..You are a PHONY pretending to know. Put up or shut up.....

SHOW ME..and NOT with stupid cut & paste bullshit. You're not fooling anyone here, specially me. Scram..your mommy is calling you...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #1877
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sevens.

Something you do not seem to get through your dysfunctional unreceptive brain is the name for EARTH..it is Aitnaru. The whole book is a SCREEN...a FRONT...In your utter stupidity you think we are going to reveal our secrets to morons like you who are BLABBER mouths spreading "secrets" in forums like this? idiot

Morons like you will NEVER be accepted in our circles unless we want them for their hide squeezing ALL of their MONEY & property then to the poor house you'll go...you are BRAINLESS.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #1878
Sevens

Note this about our so called Jesus/Mithra Christmas.

Also there is another full moon eclipse scheduled on December 25th 2009.
line 130: 4. The mystery cults, especially Mithraism but also the worship of the Great Mother in the Phrygian cult. Even the legends of the birth of Jesus on Urantia became tainted with the Roman version of the miraculous birth of the Iranian savior-hero, Mithras, whose advent on earth was supposed to have been witnessed by only a handful of gift-bearing shepherds who had been informed of this impending event by angels.

Sevens
Old 11-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #1879
Sevens

line 130: 4. The mystery cults, especially Mithraism but also the worship of the Great Mother in the Phrygian cult. Even the legends of the birth of Jesus on Urantia became tainted with the Roman version of the miraculous birth of the Iranian savior-hero, Mithras, whose advent on earth was supposed to have been witnessed by only a handful of gift-bearing shepherds who had been informed of this impending event by angels.

Sevens
Old 11-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #1880
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Here is an interesting VIDEO. The visit of an ALIEN like those of URantia..the James Randi Carlos HOAX. Enjoy:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2596446539758#

Old 11-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #1881
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Sevens
Study the SATURNALIA retard that's where the stupid Christs-mass originated from. The festival of SATURN Dec 17 to Dec 25th. Get educated

Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #1882
Sevens

Yeah, Mithra the so called Son of God apparently Born on the 25th Dec. That's not my information but information well known throughout the world.

Christianity borrowed from the Cult of Mithra which was popular amongst the Roman Soilders.

In revelation, the multiple heads, the crowns, the rider of the White Horse and the Sevens mentioned, is all Mithra tainted and does have connections to Mesopotamia. That is the abridging and distortions of the book made by earlier people belonging to the Christian Cult who took over Mithra cult through a name change.

You prove the authors of the Urantia Book that they are wrong ok.

Here we go:

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/w...erHolidays.htm
Dies Natalis Solis Invicti :

Mithras was an Iranian Zoroastrian god who was popular with Roman soldiers. Mithras was created by the chief deity, Ahura-Mazda, to save the world. The day of the virgin birth of Mithras was December 25 (the solstice) it was also referred to as Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, which means the birthday of the unconquered sun.
and
The Saturnalia:

The Saturnalia was a major holiday for the ancient Romans, with drinking, gift-giving, bonfires, candles, role reversals for slaves and masters. It lasted a variable number of days from 3-7 or more, depending on how successful the emperor was at legislating. Saturn (Cronus in Greek) was the original creator of man in the Golden Age, when there was no winter and everyone was happy. Saturn was ousted by his son Jupiter (Zeus) and life took a decidedly downward turn. See Saturnalia

Sounds like Greek influence.

Here is a nice image from the site...note the double triangle and the circle below with the babe of promise which is true...interesting all reflective of the journey from ancient times not to mention reflected from space through Magnetar broadcast system.

sevens
Old 11-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #1883
Choobus
I Live Here

you crazy mother fucker!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #1884
Sevens

You may think so if you like but its right and true!

sevens
Old 11-19-2009, 12:00 AM   #1885
Sevens

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Here is an interesting VIDEO. The visit of an ALIEN like those of URantia..the James Randi Carlos HOAX. Enjoy:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2596446539758#
I think its alot of crap to.

Channelling is all last rebel rubbish.

Where is the study and the connections in writing that a normal can understand and where is the scientific questions and answers based on knowledge and a proven understanding?

These people are just soothsayers.

I remember I went to see a challener in house who claimed to be challenging Ramtha, the bird waged war on me on that night because she knew about my Urantia book connection.

Its all crap.

I don't trust challeners at all.

Anyway thanks for that, it just reminds me all those feeble minded people who follow such sophistry are going to be disappointed. Also I can tell you this guy is going to be used up by the disloyal last rebel who will dump this guy like all the rest of them. Like that other ramtha bird who he dumped to, she does something else now.

And I'm still going after all these years writing and researching properly which is the Universal way as you know in your own research and studies.

Channelling is BS again thanks for the video.

But before you go on about the Urantia Book, its through the process of the thought adjuster that the UB came about not channelling.

Here is a search on the Thought adjuster.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webgl...&submit=Submit

Sevens
Old 11-19-2009, 12:16 AM   #1886
Sevens

Cal that video must be about 20 years old or even older.
"Carlos" was the name of a 2,000-year-old spirit allegedly channeled by José Alvarez when he toured Australia in 1988. Channeling was all the rage in Australia and an Australian television program contacted James Randi about finding someone who might show Australians that channeling was something doubtful. Randi approached Alvarez, a performance artist and friend who had long toyed with the idea of creating such a character. The rest, as they say, is history. Alvarez

http://www.skepdic.com/carlos.html
Where is Carlos today? filming video probably.

sevens
Old 11-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #1887
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You may think so if you like but its [that sevens is a crazy mother fucker] right and true!

sevens
No shit sherlock

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #1888
Sevens

You need to see Carlos mate!

sevens
Old 11-19-2009, 01:37 AM   #1889
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England

I was thinking of taking a trip down to Plonkdon over in the Son and Spirit superuniverse. Theres some great deals on Catfood in Inhabited planet number 775. The Dark Gravity this time of year is a bitch though.

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #1890
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I think its alot of crap to.

Channelling is all last rebel rubbish.

Where is the study and the connections in writing that a normal can understand and where is the scientific questions and answers based on knowledge and a proven understanding?

These people are just soothsayers.

I remember I went to see a challener in house who claimed to be challenging Ramtha, the bird waged war on me on that night because she knew about my Urantia book connection.

Its all crap.

I don't trust challeners at all.

Anyway thanks for that, it just reminds me all those feeble minded people who follow such sophistry are going to be disappointed. Also I can tell you this guy is going to be used up by the disloyal last rebel who will dump this guy like all the rest of them. Like that other ramtha bird who he dumped to, she does something else now.

And I'm still going after all these years writing and researching properly which is the Universal way as you know in your own research and studies.

Channelling is BS again thanks for the video.

But before you go on about the Urantia Book, its through the process of the thought adjuster that the UB came about not channelling.

Here is a search on the Thought adjuster.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webgl...&submit=Submit

Sevens
I see TRUTH hurts....You are a retarded deluded IGNORANT idiot..GET YOUR BRAIN fixed. That's where your DELUSIONS are created moron. Learn NEUROLOGY. It is a FACT.