sevens
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #2117
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Yes sternswallow its 42, 6x7

6 777777s

sevens
Aw crap. I just enabled the little shit.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #2118
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Now now its 1 to 10

sevens
Dupah toomah dumbmistah retardicush Christuh Psychusish Brainhempthia. Fatush mierditicus

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #2119
Sevens

everything is in 1 to 10

fhuir hjrir roirujr dfjsido
sevens
Old 01-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #2120
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
everything is in 1 to 10

fhuir hjrir roirujr dfjsido
sevens
nope you are wrong...Stivus microspius brainus de mierditicus infantilus. 6666 > 44 = 2 imptah trughn fisa fisa spermitias 00000 asholius magnetaris assholis infantilus delusionatish verga magna. Prove this is not true. Not charts would do since you have the date WRONG, moron, I say this in love for you have an arsehole, waiting to be saved by my pole, praying to Magnetar will reveal it ALL...but please don't poop.........

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #2121
Sevens

hdiorfj rfjrorjkrfo orforf hahahahahah-0proror

Here is information about the effects of Magnetar on Earth
Thanks to the magnetar's great distance, the superflare posed no threat to humanity or Earth's biosphere. The International Space Station was on the opposite side of Earth when the flare hit our planet, but even if the astronauts had faced the full fury of the blast, they would have received a radiation dose less than a dental X-ray. An SGR superflare's pulse of high-energy radiation could seriously damage a planet's atmosphere only if it occurred within about 6 light-years, according to Adrian L. Melott (University of
AAVSO solar observer Paul Campbell of Edmonton, Alberta, recorded this sudden disturbance in Earth's upper atmosphere (the ionosphere) at the very moment that the burst of high-energy radiation from SGR 180620 hit our planet on December 27, 2004. Campbell's homemade antenna and receiver setup was monitoring the 24.8-kilohertz radio signal from the US Navy's 250-kilowatt transmitter in Jim Creek, Washington, when it recorded a sharp increase in the signal's strength.
Courtesy Paul Campbell / AAVSO.Kansas).

Numerous papers about the event have already appeared on the preprint server Astro-ph. A number of other papers, including theoretical research that might explain the outburst, are currently being peer-reviewed prior to publication in professional journals. Because of embargoes imposed by some of these journals, astronomers have not been allowed to communicate their results to other scientists, which has hindered progress in understanding this event so far. More details about the superflare, including amateur observations of the atmospheric disturbance, will appear in the May Sky & Telescope.
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/3310066.html

There has to be Mganetars close to our location.
Because of embargoes imposed by some of these journals, astronomers have not been allowed to communicate their results to other scientists, which has hindered progress in understanding this event so far.
That would be right eh!

Cal one of your report writer mates eh! hweiodgrfir edihjforfj

One of your truth supressing report writer friends who fear the Magnetar already!

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:58 AM   #2122
Sevens

A Magnetar would be considered a dark Space body.

I wonder if we could see one without the flashing?

sevens
Old 01-05-2010, 02:44 AM   #2123
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I wonder if we could see one without the flashing?
No chance!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #2124
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
hdiorfj rfjrorjkrfo orforf hahahahahah-0proror

Here is information about the effects of Magnetar on Earth
Thanks to the magnetar's great distance, the superflare posed no threat to humanity or Earth's biosphere. The International Space Station was on the opposite side of Earth when the flare hit our planet, but even if the astronauts had faced the full fury of the blast, they would have received a radiation dose less than a dental X-ray. An SGR superflare's pulse of high-energy radiation could seriously damage a planet's atmosphere only if it occurred within about 6 light-years, according to Adrian L. Melott (University of
AAVSO solar observer Paul Campbell of Edmonton, Alberta, recorded this sudden disturbance in Earth's upper atmosphere (the ionosphere) at the very moment that the burst of high-energy radiation from SGR 180620 hit our planet on December 27, 2004. Campbell's homemade antenna and receiver setup was monitoring the 24.8-kilohertz radio signal from the US Navy's 250-kilowatt transmitter in Jim Creek, Washington, when it recorded a sharp increase in the signal's strength.
Courtesy Paul Campbell / AAVSO.Kansas).

Numerous papers about the event have already appeared on the preprint server Astro-ph. A number of other papers, including theoretical research that might explain the outburst, are currently being peer-reviewed prior to publication in professional journals. Because of embargoes imposed by some of these journals, astronomers have not been allowed to communicate their results to other scientists, which has hindered progress in understanding this event so far. More details about the superflare, including amateur observations of the atmospheric disturbance, will appear in the May Sky & Telescope.
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/3310066.html

There has to be Mganetars close to our location.
Because of embargoes imposed by some of these journals, astronomers have not been allowed to communicate their results to other scientists, which has hindered progress in understanding this event so far.
That would be right eh!

Cal one of your report writer mates eh! hweiodgrfir edihjforfj

One of your truth supressing report writer friends who fear the Magnetar already!

Sevens
Exactly. Thanks for proving my point reflecting the truth you are unable to see.
Thussa imbecillicus cockius suckerius Look at the chart the RIGHT WAY then all becomes clear....Penis-Christ disguised as magnetar

Old 01-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #2125
Sevens

What point, you have never made a point. The problem with you report writers is that your life depends on it and off course mankind gets faulty information or partial truth.

Becuase you need the bucks and therefore cannot think outside the square or even be truthful.

Towing the compromised line of science because your life depended on it.

Oh yeah deny God because your a bullshit artist and you know that.

Sevens fdhjrih fnefj fofgf
Old 01-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #2126
Sevens

sevens
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #2127
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
What point, you have never made a point. The problem with you report writers is that your life depends on it and off course mankind gets faulty information or partial truth.

Becuase you need the bucks and therefore cannot think outside the square or even be truthful.

Towing the compromised line of science because your life depended on it.

Oh yeah deny God because your a bullshit artist and you know that.

Sevens fdhjrih fnefj fofgf
Sorry truth hurts Theotard. Want a lobotomy so you understand how FUCKED UP you really are? You are SICK sevens, we are making fun of you, wiping our arses with your deluded stupid nonsense. You are SOOOO STUPID & ignorant to realize it.

The fact is MORON we humans are evolved mutated primates that CREATE those delusions you are so proud of when the BRAIN MALFUNCTIONS asshole. There is the TRUTH & my POINT which BTW retard can be CONFIRMED AND PROVEN in a neurology Lab. I know the truth I present HURTS..and hurts you DEEPLY for it can be CONFIRMED. Don't forget retard, if the shoe fits, wear it...but SOME PLACE ELSE. Christ-psychosis infected sites where you can be their new messiah....but here you're simply a retarded Christ-psychosis infected pariah

I wonder where does that leaves your puerile, moronic stupid deluded & imbecilic MAGNETAR psychosis?
I tell you where......simply in the bin of malfunctioning Christ-psychoss infected BRAINS, that's where...which BTW it can also be found in the brains of schizophrenics, schizotypal, & TL epileptic. Seek help.

So please go see a neurologist, there is no reason for you to keep postins retarded deluded ignorance nonsense in this forum of mentally healthy aka atheist folks, unless you are a masochistic retard that wants to be slapped with the truth of down to earth REALITIES.

So that my point moron...get a new brain.

Prove to us that YOU are a true believer in your deluded bullshit by KILLING YOURSELF. Why don't you go to Christ-Magnetar moron? Afraid? Why?
....here in this planet you'll simply get OLD and be consumed by our ancestors LIVING already in our bodies called BACTERIA & VIRUSES.

Oh BTW theotard if you get sick, DO NOT SEE ANY DOCTORS, for you'll be BENEFITING from the SCIENCE you so despise...pray to your Magnetar-Christ & see if it helps...What a deluded sick ignoramus you really are.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 01-05-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #2128
Sevens

There has been no truth that you presented, there is nothing of your research on anything. Youre not even a scientist.

You should move from on from here on to another thread in your area.

Sevens
Old 01-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #2129
Sopater48

Peace to you Sevens,

May the Lord bless you. You have tried very hard to explain the beauty and magnificence of God's creation to these people but so far in vain. I don't hold out much hope. They have no understanding of such things.

Regards
S48
Old 01-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #2130
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Now there's a thought - two of the forum fuckwits confined to one thread - don't tempt me.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote