Old 01-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #2131
Sopater48

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Now there's a thought - two of the foum fuckwits confined to one thread - don't tempt me.
The macrocosm seen in the micro.

You would seek to confine.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #2132
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Now there's a thought - two of the forum fuckwits confined to one thread - don't tempt me.
Quote:
Sopater48 wrote View Post

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #2133
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
There has been no truth that you presented, there is nothing of your research on anything. Youre not even a scientist.

You should move from on from here on to another thread in your area.

Sevens
Yup, god is not CREATED by our brains eh retard? This is not a truth eh...
Your parents brother & sister by any chance retard? because you are sure demonstrating to us scientists you have DEFECTIVE GENES, many produced by INCEST.

Keep posting deluded nonsense with your mickey Mouse magnetar and other retarded BULLSHIT. This only proves I'M CORRECT & you are product of incest. Remember asshole you were product of a FUCK not the STORK-MAGNETAR deluded crap....retard, keep it up it'll only proves I'm providing the facts that you are an ignorant Christ-psychosis infected retard whose brain has no idea where it is at. FYI there is NO GOD.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #2134
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Peace to you Sevens,

May the Lord bless you. You have tried very hard to explain the beauty and magnificence of God's creation to these people but so far in vain. I don't hold out much hope. They have no understanding of such things.

Regards
S48
Hmmm....your parents brother & sister like Sevens our resident retard? Don't forget you Christ-psychosis infected dork ( Thanks Diva) your body is composed of DNA proving you were a product of a FUCK & not of any god. Why be such deluded cowards that DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR OWN FAITH claiming you do?

What are you doing here theotard?. AMERICA NEEDS true Christians, really TRUE Christians that, as do the TRUE MUSLIM believers which KILL THEMESLEVES for their TRUE GOD, use sacred explosives to BLOW the infidel Christian up. To the believer they ARE IN HEAVEN now! So, VOLUNTEER, join the CIA disguise yourself like MUSLIMS, infiltrate their ranks wearing those blessed by the Pope, explosive pants and in the name of Zombie Jesus BLOW YOURSELVES UP....

Then & only then you'll have PROVEN YOUR FAITH TRUST & BELIEF in Jesus Christ to ALL OF US. Don't be HYPOCRITES ( I know is a Christian virtue along with LYING & molesting children's minds) so Go retards, BLOW YOURSELVES UP or FOREVER SHUT THE FUCK UP
Put your money where your retarded mouths are or I'll keep exposing you retarded fools for the Christ-PSychosis infected... afraid, insecure, ignorant, deluded, conceited, LYING, cowards you truly are.

May Winnie the Poo bless you all....PROVE to us all that you DO BELIEF in Christ & other imaginary friends, which we mentally healthy aka atheist know is BULLSHIT, by wearing explosive belts disguised as Islam-PSychotics...blow yourself UP retard then YOU'LL be in HEaven with christ competing with other schizophrenics for the grand Psychotic Price. Which will be to suck for ALL ETERNITY the Holy Pipi of Christ, swallowing His sacred SEED....what you retards will not know is that the Penis-Christ Milk you'll be swallowing whole will be that of your dad who MADE you be.

Sorry, God doesn't exist, is a creation of brains having defective genes, bend over to be a receiver of a Savior giver....if you the TRUTH can not stand, see a neurologist get saved or SCRAM...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #2135
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
The macrocosm seen in the micro.

It is you who should be confined to an Asylum where many others suck Penis-Christ while deluded nuts with defective brains believe in god & demons that pant to penetrate your arse giving you the GRace of Penis-Christ. Oh grand retard believer of myths, prove to us all you TRULY BELIEVE. Come on coward what are you waiting for? is your psychosis exuding fear scaring you silly realizing Christ is not real?

Come on retard, prove to us you truly believe in JEsus Christ, BLOW YOURSELF UP.
one less nut with Christ-psychosis to bother us...perhaps you can, from HEaven above infecting computers commanded by God to prove us wrong. I bet you can't..

See a neurologist, you're sick. This is the 21st Ce not the 12th retard.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #2136
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Now there's a thought - two of the forum fuckwits confined to one thread - don't tempt me.

not even if I say pretty please????????
go on go on go on go on

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #2137
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'll stretch to 3.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #2138
psychodiva
I Live Here

ok- I may regret this

3 what?

Old 01-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #2139
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
not even if I say pretty please????????
go on go on go on go on
Go ahead Diva, give it a shot, the Christ-psychotics are all yours....

Old 01-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #2140
psychodiva
I Live Here

cal- your complete and utter wankishness never ....... suprises

thanks Smelly- I get the 3 reference

Old 01-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #2141
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
cal- your complete and utter wankishness never ....... suprises

thanks Smelly- I get the 3 reference
Sorry Diva, I forgot your brain is utterly dislocated and its synapses need norepinephrine to give you focus ( and a jolt ) & attentiveness of the truth I present which is difficult for you to understand due to your usual lack of focus unable to see that the delusions accepted as reality produced by Christ-psychosis are not much difference to those produced by schizophrenia....and you are a psychologist?

Ok I'll rephrase it:

Go ahead Diva, give it a shot, the LOONIES are all yours....

Is this better? Enjoy reality along with Stern...2+2 will ALWAYS be 4, not even the slightest suggestion by you both that it is 4.5 I know truth hurts specially when it originated from an awesome HEALTHY, educated brain. Don't be envious now you hear.

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 01-05-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:31 PM   #2142
Sevens

Here is a fragment I found in Jane Lead (March the 15th. 1676) on Oct 24, 2007 regarding The Office, Discovery and the End times.

and another great discovery and confirmation
http://www.passtheword.org/Jane-Lead/gospel.htm
IX. Therefore let none be so Rash as to judge, that nothing more is to be known, than what has been reported of: for God doth not bring forth or reveal his Counsel, and the whole Extent of his Mind, all in one Age, no not in several Ages: As for instance, what he did reveal in the Patriarchs’ days, and the first Ages of Time, had their Cessation and Period, and so as occasion was, new Prophecies and Revelations did succeed, till after Christ’s time. Now we are not to think that there was a stop, as if no more Discovery should be made, of what is further needful to be known. Of the which many Witnesses both dead and living are, that have further and new Discoveries, relating to the Restoration.

Since this discovery in Jane Lead I think there has been huge progess in this journey of Discovery and Recognition. Its following the right path as Jane Lead foresaw and it relates to our origins.

Even the 15, 555 is reflected in the date (March the 15th. 1676)

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #2143
Sevens

And here is another Fragment from Jane Leads Fountains of the Gardens.
March the 15th. 1676.

After all this, coming into my solitary composure of Spirit, waiting upon my Temple-Office and Service, where I met with a bright encompassing Cloud, the Tabernacle-Witness rose, and spake thus in me, I have now answered to thee the desire of thy Heart, who pressed me hard to give thee a Sign to effect somewhat through the operating force of Faith, that it might work to a Deed and Wonder. Behold, and see this in the reviving, and restoring thy Friend’s dead Body: which is to be great and marvellous to each Spiritual Eye. For know all this restoration was managed by my Omnipotency, that ye might not doubt the Root of this all sprouting Power will yet further work out, and that your Prince and Saviour may yet live again that hath been so long slain. Expect him: he is at hand, to take now for himself in you a Kingdom, wherein the peaceable Reign shall be by this Solomon. And the Holy Temple must be Built by Wisdom’s Hand, that the most Holy Dove hereupon may descend most swiftly to rouse, and raise up the dead Seed which asleep is yet in Jesus; therefore know as a Type of this, was this late raised man, who through great Strife hath obtained his Life. Now the same strong Angelical Powers that here did move in thee, on his behalf, must doubled be upon you both, for the drawing down the Riding Power, and Triumphing Birth of this more excellent Life of the Holy Ghost
Sevens
Old 01-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #2144
Sevens

Quote:
Peace to you Sevens,

May the Lord bless you. You have tried very hard to explain the beauty and magnificence of God's creation to these people but so far in vain. I don't hold out much hope. They have no understanding of such things.

Regards
S48
Sopater48

Thanks for joining in, your post was utterly refreshing and I appreciate your thoughts. I think you are right however I feel I should be here to give out the best I can find for the Atheist so I can demonstrate through my spiritual and physical experience that God does in fact exist and we can demonstrate that in such a way that we can harmonise science and religion with real purpose to expand everything so as to steer a path for mankind that leads to a better and sure destiny.

A thought occurred to me yesterday that at the feast there will be those in attendance that do not have the right raiment and therefore thrown out. (Probably Judged there and then, in a word, no conversation just an examination and dissolution...its not by faith anymore, all has been revealed to those who are found not fit for the Heavenly Feast of the Sons of God)

This to me refers to a small select people who were in touch first hand to the end time message and made it their target to mock and spurn the final construct before the revealing of the coming of the Sons of God.

The mockers are taken, like the rest of the faith bearing Sons of the Father where it is proven to them that the journey of the beginnings was true and are therefore thrown out of the feast.

I can see how that can happen in this experience we have right here.

Christianity my brothers, for all there strengths and weaknesses do acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Sovereign of the Universe and therefore Jesus is there Saviour. They are in!! no worries but as for the Atheist if there was a revealing right now of the Universal Government of Jesus Christ the Sovereign there would be absolutely 100% no chance for him.

Not a single chance and that's why this information is here to persuade the Atheist to review things for himself individually concerning the existence of God, look at God again and review in light of expanded information concerning religion and our origins.

The coming of the Sons of God has all to do with the submerged cities of the tree of Life. They are coming back to reclaim the 1st places and to acknowledge them!!!

All blessings to you Sopater48.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #2145
Sevens

The Coming of the Sons of God

Here is a description spoken by Jesus of the end times regarding "The coming of the Sons of God" He doesn't mention his second coming associated but the coming of the Sons of God which means a revealing of themselves or revealing of the Universal Government of Jesus the Sovereign. Which means "What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age," Literal which means something that will witness. An end of an Age means a Judgment of the Last Rebel and most likely adjudged by Jesus himself being a Paradise Son.

Found in the Urantia Book and can be blended with the descriptions in the bible.

http://mercy.urantia.org/booksearch.html

http://mercy.urantia.org/index.html
"And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man, no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.
"But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God? Do you not perceive that, when each of you is called to lay down his life struggle and pass through the portal of death, you stand in the immediate presence of judgment, and that you are face to face with the facts of a new dispensation of service in the eternal plan of the infinite Father? What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age, you, as individuals, must each most certainly face as a personal experience when you reach the end of your natural life and thereby pass on to be confronted with the conditions and demands inherent in the next revelation of the eternal progression of the Father's kingdom."

Signs of the coming of the Sons of God?
  1. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. (There will be signs in the heavens like the adventures of Magnetar based on faith and things occurring that guide with purpose)

2. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near (There will be signs in the heavens like a fig tree ripening, the signs becoming apparent)

3. when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation (I'm not sure if the world has passed through this phase material-mindedness)

4. What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age.
  5. To be confronted with the conditions and demands inherent in the next revelation of the eternal progression of the Father's kingdom." (To be confronted with the truth and its demands...this means a spiritual experience for everyone)
An end of an Age that is literal and revealed through Discovery and Recognition.

Sevens