Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #2146
Sevens

Actually upon review

What if Jesus is revealing and associating, the coming of the Son of Man and the coming of the Sons of God in a single event?

from the Urantia Book
"And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man,

no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.

"But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God?

I wonder if this fragment reveals something
line 58: "But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man are known only in the councils of Paradise; not even the angels of heaven know when this will occur. However, you should understand that, when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples, and when the fullness of the age has come to pass, the Father will send you another dispensational bestowal, or else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.

The Key is in this "But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man "

So there is a good chance he will reappear in the following conditions

when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples. When this Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven is revealed throughout all the countries in the world which it is, through the Internet and when the fullness of the age has come to pass " which I reckon we are rapidly coming to, a fullness of the age, approaching a change of age when nothing more can be evolved from where we sit which means a judgment of the age.

To me it appears that the coming of the Sons of God and the return of the Son of Man to adjudge the age is a single event and fulfils all the conditions as in the above fragments, we are in that time when the fruit of the fig tree is ripening and the signs appear in the heavens. I wouldn't be surprised if it has all to do with the submerged cities of the Tree of Life and the Magnetar broadcast circuits which are opening as we journey down the timeline.

Even in light of the information embargoes applied.

Today, I am literaly supping on ripe Fruit of the Fig Tree, we are in the times that Jesus speaks of and in the 456 construct of the Universal Government touching Earth.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #2147
Sevens

And here is a few fragments that may indicate if we are in the fullness of time.
PAPER 53 - THE LUCIFER REBELLION, Oct 19 2000
  • line 143: appeal of Gabriel praying for the destruction of the rebels, but such a decree will, no doubt, be forthcoming in the fullness of time since the first step in the hearing of this case has already been taken.
PAPER 40 - THE ASCENDING SONS OF GOD, Oct 19 2000
  • line 149: While we understand such techniques of memory reconstruction fairly well, we do not grasp the technique of personality recognition. Personalities of one time association mutually respond quite independently of the operation of memory, albeit, memory itself and the techniques of its reconstruction are necessary to invest such mutual personality response with the fullness of recognition.
  • line 168: While the Adjuster-fused finaliters obviously enjoy the widest service opportunity of all, the attainment of this goal automatically shuts them off from the chance to participate in the agelong struggle of some one universe or superuniverse, from the earlier and less settled epochs to the later and established eras of relative perfection attainment. Finaliters acquire a marvelous and far-flung experience of transient service in all seven segments of the grand universe, but they do not ordinarily acquire that intimate knowledge of any one universe which even now characterizes the Spirit-fused veterans of the Nebadon Corps of Completion. These individuals enjoy an opportunity to witness the ascending processional of the planetary ages as they unfold one by one on ten million inhabited worlds. And in the faithful service of such local universe citizens, experience superimposes upon experience until the fullness of time ripens that high quality of wisdom which is engendered by focalized experience--authoritative wisdom--and this in itself is a vital factor in the settling of any local universe.
I felt this was a clue
experience superimposes upon experience until the fullness of time ripens that high quality of wisdom which is engendered by focalized experience--authoritative wisdom--and this in itself is a vital factor in the settling of any local universe.
"by focalized experience--authoritative wisdom"
Like the focalisation to the ancient places, 1stEden of Cyprus to see if there were fragments in the Enoch and Ezekiel and all the books that pointed to the Garden of Cyprus walking in the realm of Discovery and Recognition in the focalisation, layer upon layer seeking the truth until it comes in the fullness of time where the truth ripens with high quality wisdom that manifests in truth as we refine the truth on the run, walking in the faith of a child, perceiving the signs and times connecting the dots on the go on the journey from our origins to Space 2010.

Sevens
Old 01-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #2148
Sevens

"the summertime of a new visitation draws near"

and

"You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near"
Its summertime here, the signs are in the Heavens, we are in the Seventh part of the timeline and I am thoroughly enjoying the sweet ripe figs as we stand in the twilight zone of everything, in the oneness of all things....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The quite time, the quite place for consideration before the consummation of the completion of all things, written into a single event marked over time.
PAPER 34 - THE LOCAL UNIVERSE MOTHER SPIRIT, Oct 19 2000
  • line 123: The purpose of all this ministration is, "That you may be strengthened with power through His spirit in the inner man." And all this represents but the preliminary steps to the final attainment of the perfection of faith and service, that experience wherein you shall be "filled with all the fullness of God," "for all those who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God."
line 113: The Father rules through his Sons; on down through the universe organization there is an unbroken chain of rulers ending with the Planetary Princes, who direct the destinies of the evolutionary spheres of the Father's vast domains. It is no mere poetic expression that exclaims: "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof." "He removes kings and sets up kings." "The Most Highs rule in the kingdoms of men."
Praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-05-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:49 PM   #2149
Sevens

and this
4. JESUS' TEACHING ABOUT THE KINGDOM

Jesus never gave a precise definition of the kingdom. At one time he would discourse on one phase of the kingdom, and at another time he would discuss a different aspect of the brotherhood of God's reign in the hearts of men. In the course of this Sabbath afternoon's sermon Jesus noted no less than five phases, or epochs, of the kingdom, and they were:
1. The personal and inward experience of the spiritual life of the fellowship of the individual believer with God the Father.

Page 1863
2. The enlarging brotherhood of gospel believers, the social aspects of the enhanced morals and quickened ethics resulting from the reign of God's spirit in the hearts of individual believers.

3. The supermortal brotherhood of invisible spiritual beings which prevails on earth and in heaven, the superhuman kingdom of God.

4. The prospect of the more perfect fulfillment of the will of God, the advance toward the dawn of a new social order in connection with improved spiritual living--the next age of man.

5. The kingdom in its fullness, the future spiritual age of light and life on earth.
Wherefore must we always examine the Master's teaching to ascertain which of these five phases he may have reference to when he makes use of the term kingdom of heaven. By this process of gradually changing man's will and thus affecting human decisions, Michael and his associates are likewise gradually but certainly changing the entire course of human evolution, social and otherwise.

The Master on this occasion placed emphasis on the following five points as representing the cardinal features of the gospel of the kingdom:

1. The pre-eminence of the individual.

2. The will as the determining factor in man's experience.

3. Spiritual fellowship with God the Father.

4. The supreme satisfactions of the loving service of man.

5. The transcendency of the spiritual over the material in human personality.

This world has never seriously or sincerely or honestly tried out these dynamic ideas and divine ideals of Jesus' doctrine of the kingdom of heaven. But you should not become discouraged by the apparently slow progress of the kingdom idea on Urantia. Remember that the order of progressive evolution is subjected to sudden and unexpected periodical changes in both the material and the spiritual worlds. The bestowal of Jesus as an incarnated Son was just such a strange and unexpected event in the spiritual life of the world. Neither make the fatal mistake, in looking for the age manifestation of the kingdom, of failing to effect its establishment within your own souls.

Although Jesus referred one phase of the kingdom to the future and did, on numerous occasions, intimate that such an event might appear as a part of a world crisis; and though he did likewise most certainly, on several occasions, definitely promise sometime to return to Urantia, it should be recorded that he never positively linked these two ideas together. He promised a new revelation of the kingdom on earth and at some future time; he also promised sometime to come back to this world in person; but he did not say that these two events were synonymous. From all we know these promises may, or may not, refer to the same event.

His apostles and disciples most certainly linked these two teachings together. When the kingdom failed to materialize as they had expected, recalling the Master's teaching concerning a future kingdom and remembering his promise to come again, they jumped to the conclusion that these promises referred to an identical event; and therefore they lived in hope of his immediate second coming to establish the kingdom in its fullness and with power and glory. And so have

Page 1864

successive believing generations lived on earth entertaining the same inspiring but disappointing hope.

and it could be the same here. however, its a different ball game compared to all the dissapointed hopes of the past with a completely original construct coming from our origins.

and I thought this was significant to with the speak of unexpected changes that affects both worlds together.
Remember that the order of progressive evolution is subjected to sudden and unexpected periodical changes in both the material and the spiritual worlds.
Praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Sevens
Old 01-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #2150
Choobus
I Live Here

do you do anal?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #2151
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
do you do anal?

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #2152
psychodiva
I Live Here

so now we don't get in cos we aren't wearing the right clothes? sheesh - I'll HAVE to go shopping then- sevenseezessessess - what should I be wearing? give me a clue here - is red the new black or what?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #2153
Sevens

Antares research
line 66: The suns of Nebadon are not unlike those of other universes. The material composition of all suns, dark islands, planets, and satellites, even meteors, is quite identical. These suns have an average diameter of about one million miles, that of your own solar orb being slightly less. The largest star in the universe, the stellar cloud Antares, is four hundred and fifty times the diameter of your sun and is sixty million times its volume. But there is abundant space to accommodate all of these enormous suns. They have just as much comparative elbow room in space as one dozen oranges would have if they were circulating about throughout the interior of Urantia, and were the planet a hollow globe.
Obviously the hollow globe idea is wrong.

sevens
Old 01-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #2154
Sevens

I believe this is the case with the Magnetars relating to there energy control.
line 53: The circuitizing and channelizing of energy is supervised by the five hundred thousand living and intelligent energy manipulators scattered throughout Satania. Through the action of such physical controllers the supervising power centers are in complete and perfect control of a majority of the basic energies of space, including the emanations of highly heated orbs and the dark energy-charged spheres.

This group of living entities can mobilize, transform, transmute, manipulate, and transmit nearly all of the physical energies of organized space.
Its this group that are manipulating the Magnetars for us in its emanations. Thanks

and here is what they have to deal with to manipulate these highly charged orbs
line 56: These intelligent creatures of power control and energy direction must adjust their technique on each sphere in accordance with the physical constitution and architecture of that planet. They unfailingly utilize the calculations and deductions of their respective staffs of physicists and other technical advisers regarding the local influence of highly heated suns and other types of supercharged stars. Even the enormous cold and dark giants of space and the swarming clouds of star dust must be reckoned with; all of these material things are concerned in the practical problems of energy manipulation.

Sevens
Old 01-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #2155
Sevens

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
so now we don't get in cos we aren't wearing the right clothes? sheesh - I'll HAVE to go shopping then- sevenseezessessess - what should I be wearing? give me a clue here - is red the new black or what?
Come as you are but lets be friends as we walk the known and unknown together.

With the new Raiment don't worry about its all provided FREE!

Also you can be completely half-hearted so long as there is a flicker of faith in your heart...no worries at all!

Come with me Baby! if not, III be Back.

Sevens
Old 01-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #2156
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Also you can be completely half-hearted so long as there is a flicker of faith in your heart...no worries at all!

Sevens
Don't forget to ask Diva to bring her own entheogens, for her brain goes Berzerk when it detects a person who she deep inside knows is a Christ-psychotic. She must use her power of inner meditation, suggestion & synaptic organization to convince herself that those nuts which believed in resurrecting Zombie Christ MAgnetar are sane people only misguided loonies wanting an education.

You are sane to her so REJOICE & enjoy her professional diagnosis that says you are NOT in no way Christ-psychotic, schizotypal, or deluded, simple misguided person with an active imagination.. Please explain to her the truth of MAgnetar which I think she'll rebuke you with her own version. The Wanker Dorkian 69.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #2157
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
oo cool a free shopping trip

Old 01-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #2158
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post

You are sane to her so REJOICE & enjoy her professional diagnosis that says you are NOT in no way Christ-psychotic, schizotypal, or deluded, simple misguided person with an active imagination.
you will never get it will you lol

Sevensesseses is obviously not sane - but then you don't and will never know the difference.

Your ignorance is so apparent - pointless idiot *sigh*

Old 01-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #2159
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Sevens
Come with me Baby! if not, III be Back

That would be a way cool line for a Terminator sequel.

Happy New Year to you, Sevens! I hope this year brings you peace and prosperity.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #2160
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
you will never get it will you lol

Sevensesseses is obviously not sane - but then you don't and will never know the difference.

Your ignorance is so apparent - pointless idiot *sigh*
Pointless idiot? I think the point is clear since it BOTHERS you so much dear. The fact the truth I present hurts is clear. I do declare to London I must repair....

I love it when the truth I present burns your brain stating that a Zombie CHRIST believing man is not sane. Perhaps he is a loonie that believes in a CHRIST-MAGNETAR?
Do you suffer from a ignorance inducing neurosis since the term that would aptly apply is CHRIST-PSYCHOSIS?.....What's the difference between that term & that of a loonie?

....and you are a psychologist? *sigh* no wonder your are frustrated having waste all of that money studying a field you'll never understand. I don't have a degree & know more than you do...common sense, common sense. Don't you know what reason is? It's all in the brain..yes the brain, those universe-like structures that we create thinking with. What a concept eh?

You would have been more successful seeking a dairywoman profession perhaps in Ramsdown Farm, then you'll know all about crazy bovines like Lily..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote