Sevens

What happens to all the code

that made more sense to me.

Sevens

ksioffdpfd doffjk dkfpfgpgi
Old 01-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #2162
Sevens

Cal
You have not proved a thing in your lifetime just a big mouth wanna be scientist report writer with no substance in the evidence of your personal experience, none that I can witness.

You're just a shallow empty vessel with nothing to offer anyone.
You cant even make people think, that's how worthless and fruitless all your fruits are in the word, any word.

Matter of fact you have no fruits of your work to make this place a better place for mankind.

Why should people believe you when you have nothing but a big mouth and that's all it is, big mouth operation.

Move on Cal! your currently useless to anyone even for the Atheist in this trial of the truth as we go.

And how do you know that I am wrong? Can you prove that using scientific discipline.

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #2163
MaleficVTwin

Move on Sevens, you're wasting your time here.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #2164
Sevens

No you move on, I opened this thread and in the right category, you move on buddy, there are number of suitable threads here.

Unless you can prove something absolutely beyond reasonable doubt just move on.

In fact can you prove a thing? Can you show evidence using the scientific method that I am wrong??

No, just trash talk that's all you are capable off.

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #2165
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
No you move on, I opened this thread and in the right category, you move on buddy, there are number of suitable threads here.

In fact can you prove a thing? Can you show evidence using the scientific method that I am wrong??

Sevens
Can you kiss my ass and shut the fuck up?

The Cow Says:

Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #2166
Sevens

Thats just really smart, Im sure everyone is impressed

Oh big deal mate, your a superstar! hooray hooray!!!!!

I suppose this means your moving on with your irrelevance right!

Your attitude only displays that you are not in this league.

The great truth of the Atheist reduced to images. Shallow!

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #2167
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Cal
You have not proved a thing in your lifetime just a big mouth wanna be scientist report writer with no substance in the evidence of your personal experience, none that I can witness.

You're just a shallow empty vessel with nothing to offer anyone.
You cant even make people think, that's how worthless and fruitless all your fruits are in the word, any word.

Matter of fact you have no fruits of your work to make this place a better place for mankind.

Why should people believe you when you have nothing but a big mouth and that's all it is, big mouth operation.

Move on Cal! your currently useless to anyone even for the Atheist in this trial of the truth as we go.

And how do you know that I am wrong? Can you prove that using scientific discipline.

Sevens
..I see truth hurts you Christ-psychosis infected phony COWARD hypocrite....Hey, MAgnetar-Christ is calling you, his 6Dimensional spacecraft is waiting for you to shed the ugly hairy fat human vessel you have....take the CYANIDE retard & prove us wrong..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #2168
Sevens

What hurt, there is no hurt you only hurt yourself. I think you are under a massive delusion.

You just have no penetration. I can keep going on like this for years, like I have proved in the demonstration of the witness.

So where is your demonstration beyond reasonable doubt that God does not exist?????

Getting back to the subject!

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #2169
Sevens

The problem is Cal youre wasting precious time by attempting to stall and destroy this research but you have no time to waste. I can waste time doing this because I know the truth and I know my future is secured but you are not secured.

You are out of line in truth, your attitude demonstrates that you have much to research and learn even in the basic fundamentals of research and interaction with another view point.

As time passes by I get stronger and you get weaker and there is nothing you can do about it unless you modify yourself in the truth that can be proven.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-07-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #2170
Simple Mind

lol

you're nuttier than a squirrel turd
Old 01-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #2171
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Sevens
"In fact can you prove a thing? Can you show evidence using the scientific method that I am wrong?? "

Yup, let's go to the lab retard, strap down in the MRI using magnetars ..then i'll make you sweat, traveling through space, you'll say MORE MORE, I want the shiny space craft piloted by Christ, I'll say: LAter little sevens let me fuck your arse..You'll say:

" but please inserted deep so it can rub my prostate, as Gay-Christ did to lazarus-Magnetar...will it hurts so I redeem my sins with pain? It won't work unless you make my arse bleed"

I'll say: for that you need the Holy horse with a halo next door pasturing at the temple of Magnetar your phallic god.

Then I'll increase the magnetic resonance, your brain will respond by making your sphincter open & shut vibrating & anticipating to be rubbed as in Aladdin's lamp by the Genie of ORgasm, then You'll immediately say:

"OH Calpurnpiso dear you're truly a MAgnetar Bigus Dickus, you hear?"

Yes, I'll respond- I'll increase the magnetar waves so the blood of Christ-will appear, then you'll know libidinal salvation is near. Oh dear your arse has crashed, the weight of the magnetar has made it flat....not a single hole to penetrate & give you pain... so the only thing I can say is:

Sevens, spread your legs..you need true salvation by letting Christ-Magnetar insert the true orgasmic revelation fucking your arse, what is what you truly want. You'll feel in the same manner as you feel your DELUSIONS... In the BRAIN which creates them.... what more proof do you need? Wanna go to the lab again?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #2172
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Thats just really smart, Im sure everyone is impressed

Oh big deal mate, your a superstar! hooray hooray!!!!!

I suppose this means your moving on with your irrelevance right!

Your attitude only displays that you are not in this league.

The great truth of the Atheist reduced to images. Shallow!

Sevens
SevensCat

The Cow Says:

Old 01-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #2173
deliciousconfusion

i dont know if I should or shouldn't believe in God.. ):
Old 01-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #2174
Sevens

Quote:
deliciousconfusion wrote View Post
i dont know if I should or shouldn't believe in God.. ):

Go find you for yourself here is a link

http://mercy.urantia.org/booksearch.html

http://mercy.urantia.org/index.html

Then go to the submerged cities and its there you will find the answer beyond reasonable doubt.

Thats all you have to do.

Simple as that, something that a child can do.

Sevens
Old 01-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #2175
deliciousconfusion

Sevens, I understand you strongly believe there is no God, but that doesn't make you higher than everyone. I haven't even gone against your belief and you already are belittling me.