Old 01-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #2221
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Right thats it, Brother Atheist your in trouble and now faced with more truth for being rude. All of you.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #2222
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #2223
Sevens

Hahahahahah

what a laugh you are so funny.

All of you.

Kinght sevens
Old 01-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #2224
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Sternswallow with Christianity I know its easy to look in the past and judge as there are weaknesses. However, the easiest thing to do is Judge...I judge all the time and I'm trying to correct that.

All I know Christianity is about to come into expansion into a wider demonstratable truth and it will be challenging for Christianity as it is not complete but it is forecast to complete.

The whole idea is to expand the old with the new, to engage and enhance and the Atheist can see for himself this whole process at play through these cities. Hopefully one day I can go and verify Dalamatia City for you and see where we go from there.

At the end of the day It will be all good for us and just incredible.

Sevens
Then you have said all that you can. It is (past) time for you to leave and let us await your wonderful future in peace, without a
wuss like you poking at us.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:44 AM   #2225
Sevens

What wuss, you're the wuss with not a scrap of evidence in your conviction. Not even a trail of research and yet your critical on others but I see nothing of yours.

So why should I even respect anything you say where is there not a scrap of evidence.

You can leave as you're on a thread I opened and you have nothing to offer in the contention.

Thank you good bye as you have not proven a single thing in anything you say regarding the existence of God.

Actually. the atheist has nothing going on just a dead, dull boring life where everything is very standard, contained to material and thinks on the material only.

Sevens
Old 01-10-2010, 05:06 AM   #2226
psychodiva
I Live Here

sevenseseeeess - do you have a job? what do you do when you are not 'researching'?

Old 01-10-2010, 05:10 AM   #2227
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
sevenseseeeess - - - - - what do you do when you are not 'researching'?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:28 AM   #2228
psychodiva
I Live Here

lol- I'm serious!!! I want to know how he can spend so much time doing this 'research'

Old 01-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #2229
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
What wuss, you're the wuss with not a scrap of evidence in your conviction. Not even a trail of research and yet your critical on others but I see nothing of yours.

So why should I even respect anything you say where is there not a scrap of evidence.

You can leave as you're on a thread I opened and you have nothing to offer in the contention.

Thank you good bye as you have not proven a single thing in anything you say regarding the existence of God.

Actually. the atheist has nothing going on just a dead, dull boring life where everything is very standard, contained to material and thinks on the material only.

Sevens
No EVIDENCE that the BRAIN creates the MIND & irrational concepts of god that when accepted as REALITY is PROOF the person is a nut?

YOU ARE OUR BEST EVIDENCE RETARD. Thank you Sevens, you fell into my trap you YOURSELF proving Christ-Psychosis makes up the defective confused circuitry expressing the thoughts of the theotards, for there is no god or magnetar...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #2230
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Christ-Psychotic Sevens wrote:

"Actually. the atheist has nothing going on just a dead, dull boring life where everything is very standard, contained to material and thinks on the material only "

Yup, very dull & standard, & this mentally healthy very standard LXVIII years old "aging hippy" with elegant hook nose & fined tuned large sound receptor that keep growing ( ears) till I die has already PROVEN there is NO GOD or supernatural mumbo jumbo. MY BRAIN has already PROVEN it.
This is the reason I am, arrogant, conceited, assertive & insufferable. The reason is because I KNOW I am the ESSENCE of UNIVERSES created in 1941 by a BIG BANG, the collision of my GODdad's sperm with my Goddess mom's egg. This collision resulted 9 months later into a mutated evolved CRAZY ape that due to EVOLUTIONARY ACCIDENTS over billions of years, resulted in COGNITION. The creation of universes like structures that became AWARE of their own EXISTENCE. Our BRAINS creating the self. In my own definition the UNIVERSES WITHIN that create the SELF. All animals have BRAINS, but ours evolved by a series of ACCIDENTS to create the EGO, the SELF, ME.

So, check this out. I was conditioned in a CatholicChrist-PSychosis infected family, country, etc. My healthy, aka atheist, brain, slowly but surely begun to REJECT dopamine inducing deluded perceptions of ethereal fantasies ( magic, religious beliefs, conspiracy theories, UFO abductions etc etc). I became a SKEPTIC & while DEMANDING EVIDENCE I begun to make connections of ORIGIN of THINGS. I travel & went everywere seeking the SOURCE of those claims.

Since I was 8 years old thinking magic was real begun to experiment with dreams & CONTROL of my emotions, desires, body functions, fears, wants ( I was practicing eastern religion, spiritualism, Buddhism, yoga CREATING my own GOD without realizing )Today this are the results:

I'm LXVIII, don't wear glasses, gain only 10lbs since I was 18years old, don't know what a headache is, control my dreams, control many of my body INVOLUNTARY systems, never stomach problems like constipation, I enjoy sex with blessed orgasm, I have all of my hair, & NEVER get SICK, I MANIPULATE humans so I get what I want, I ALWAYS GET what I want, I TELL my UW ( Universes Within aka BRAIn) to do what I command, Even TO REPAIR the body when needed. This is having a HEALTHY CONTROLLED BRAIN...the reason I am ARROGANT & CONCEITED. Looks are unimportant. Many good looking people are ROTTEN INSIDE, few years & they'll SHOW IT when senectude comes in. Only a HEALTHY, aka atheist, BRAIN when one knows how control it will remain making one LAUGHT at the retards that are now DEAD...

Can you tell me retard, where would you be at LXVIII when Christ-Psychosis has eaten all your brain?

Yes I live a very boring & dull life....

AHHH..is nice to be an arrogant conceited dork "loved" by all....lol

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #2231
Sevens

Hey Cal is that you!

Sorry mate, looks like your having a blast maybe I wrong on the dull thing.

hahahaha gee you go on.

Hey that first image you look like Bruce Lee in Star Trek.

Keep on smiling brother

sevens
Old 01-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #2232
Irreligious
I Live Here

One thing I'll say for you, Cal: It sure looks like you have led a most glamorous life, filled with lots of attractive people, loads of creature comforts and fabulous locales. You've had a good life, haven't you?

By the way, is that your sister in the white gown next to you? You look alike.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #2233
Sevens

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
sevenseseeeess - do you have a job? what do you do when you are not 'researching'?
Yes I have job, a number of them when I'm not working I do this.

I only work for this, its really all I have.

At the end of the day God is all I have, everything else is pretty much exhausted. I threw my whole lot into this.

This is it, the final race to the finish of the timeline in the construct, I hope I can make it by then.

Its either right on target or it isn't. One or the other.

If I'm wrong, I'm done for like a dinner. Into the lions pit I go! materialy I mean! Spiritualy one will have to endure.

Well that's the reality, the truth.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #2234
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
One thing I'll say for you, Cal: It sure looks like you have led a most glamorous life, filled with lots of attractive people, loads of creature comforts and fabulous locales. You've had a good life, haven't you?

By the way, is that your sister in the white gown next to you? You look alike.
Yes, going to a reception given by King Baudouin of Belgium to the diplomatic cord during t he world fair of 1958.

Too bad my dad didn't take pictures of our audience with Pope Pius XII, the Christ-psychotic nazi pope ( I was ten years old ) & that with his successor John XXIII who looked like my grandfather on my father side. Amazing that all of that time I had not notice the similarities between the Catholic Church and ROman empire,,,but the truth was millions of miles away. Those folks are amazing, Brilliant in fooling & deceiving people creating their own version of history. Transforming, unwillingly I believe, Iulius Caesar the Christ into the Jesus Christ.

Yup I had and are having a very interesting life. WE ALL HAVE ONE really, it all depends on what one makes of it. The most imperative thing is to ALWAYS keep in mind that we are apes that create the MIND with our brains. A truth nobody seem to realize & is in front of everyone. We are born NOT BELIEVING in anything. Nobody sees this truth and also that we are what we EAT. Even coffee affect our reasoning and perception of reality.

So, when suddenly i feel very HAPPY with NO REASON to be...I ask myself. What did I eat today? or yesterday?

I think I'm the happiest person on earth & this has nOTHING to do with money, for I USED TO HAVE tons of it ( well my family did )..now I just live on the LOOKS of WEALTH...this does wonders. I was such an idiot that NEVER took one single course in business administration, yet had various degrees pn many other subjects just for the SAKE of having the knowledge, not to make money on it. My family wasn't Jewish otherwise I truly be rich not just look it.

I used to get so much pussy & ass just by showing the rings on my hands & taking friends up for a ride in a new car I got every years....That was my bait...then ROLL THEM IN.....the fun was on mental power...and how to con the retards. I was such an idiot & NEVER saved any money thinking in retirement....

The MORE religious the person the EASY they were to get & worship Penis-Christ......and then I did not know what I know today...but now that I have reached old fartdom I do not care, I just pay the LCTs for their SOCE (Sacred Orgasm Causing Ecstacy ) and be done with the libido curse pestering me like other natural appetites.

When I am hungry, I just place an "elegant TV dinner on the microvawe & be done with it. I had servants all over, dine on solid 18k gold plates, called the servants with a silver bell. I WAS A SLAVE and had to behave under the watchful eyes of GEstapo parents & family. They were awesome loving parents but very extrict. I'll always THANK THEM for all of that.

Today here in paradise on earth Arizona I do what I want...FREEDOM. I feel very sorry for celebrities & members of royal families. Here I do want I want nobody knows where I came from..FREEDOM....it is awesome. All the good times are in my BRAIN, I can revisit those good old time in the ONLY time machine in existence, our BRAIN.

Neurologist will be the richest people on the planet, more so that the inventors of Google & internet, when they create BITAL ( biochip in triggers and localizors ) which are brain implants that could CONTROL our dreams bringing up hidden memories. One just has just to fall sleep setting the timer on the chip. Keyboards & cell phones will be a thing of the past ( as will be religious-psychosis ) and something to laugh at.

Those human appetites that we must satisfy all the time are quite bothersome. Specially urinating & defecating...What a waste of time...and stupid people under Schizophrenia type beliefs of Imaginary zombies hat save with blood are living by those beliefs? and they are NOT NUTS?

So friend, I'll love to get into your brain & experience your life too, before I go becoming food of the bacteria I have been supporting all of this time..INGRATES

Last edited by calpurnpiso; 01-10-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #2235
Sevens

Good on ya Cal that sound good

Here is a update on an image.

links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/TheTempleMount2.htm

From Heaven to Earth they came.

Sevens