Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #2251
Sevens

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Did you flunk elementary school? Archon was a Leader in ancient GReece in charge of the Faith-PSychosis TABLES ( sacred texts ) & creating laws...and you are a psychologist? Please get educated in ancient history and in psychology subjects you know very little about.

No wonder you do not understand my videos...
That was very Archon Cal

You big Archon, The Golden Archon.

hahahahaha

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #2252
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
That was very Archon Cal

You big Archon, The Golden Archon.

hahahahaha

Sevens

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #2253
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Good Morning

Oh come on Phsycho Diva, watch the video you cant close yourself of like that. Some people do have good points to make.

come oooooooon, it may bring about a different perspective ir it could widen a perspective.

Sevens
seriously- those videos by that person will not make even the tiniest bit of difference to me other than make me throw up

My 'perspective' is wide enough thank you- unlike yours it is not so wide that my brain is falling out

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #2254
Sevens

Well maybe there is one piece of information that might bring on some personal enhancement in the way of knowledge.

Surely you don't know everything there is to know??

I don't know everything, that was purpose of this journey to know everything there is to know even through the agencies of Heavenly worlds in the other dimensions we cant see.

I think you would find the video interesting and informative and I like you to watch it my wonderful friend, my fellow sister on this planet.

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #2255
Simple Mind

Sevens

are you Muslim or christian
Old 01-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #2256
Sevens

Quote:
That was a beauty hahahaha

The dried up Archon, a relic of the past soon to be.

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #2257
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
That was a beauty hahahaha

The dried up Archon, a relic of the past soon to be.

Sevens
Thank you, I created that Archon when you were a conglomerate of loose molecules in two primates that would meet, their creation gods colliding in a big bang creating a defective brain that wouldn't be able, reality from fiction differentiate. This was you my friend at birth. Please get well, see a neurologist so reality can again flood your temporal lobes.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #2258
Sevens

Quote:
Simple Mind wrote View Post
Sevens

I'm a nothing, just the servant of the Lord doing his bidding on earth whilst we have time.

But anyway, I grew up in the Christian Heritage and had exposure in a number of various Christian denomination and non denominational churches. I was looking for truth way back then and I even went to a couple of bible colleges for a short time looking for truth.

Islam no, to oppressive for my spirit as I know all ritual is replaced by one law and that is to love one another which should be expressed to all man as a natural propensity and response in the will of fellow service in truth, beauty and goodness.

At the end of the day, man just wants to know the truth and that's it. All I'm trying to do is demonstrate the truth as best I can from where I find myself knowing where I'm going in the ultimate, in personality survival and through these ancient cities. I think the revealing of these ancient cities fulfils prophecy!

All these elements are good tools for a demonstration, like going out there to verify the cities, to verify the truth as written that would be one way of really verifying the truth of the matter concerning God and if he exists which I think he does as I discovered through my life experience.

Its when I read and researched the Urantia Book that my spiritual life accelerated and its fantastic, real savour of the soul.

The blending of the UB and the Bible was an incredible experience to and strengthened my faith. Why it led me to the cities of the tree of life.

Anyway that's me.

Thanks for asking.

All the best

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #2259
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well maybe there is one piece of information that might bring on some personal enhancement in the way of knowledge.

Surely you don't know everything there is to know??

I don't know everything, that was purpose of this journey to know everything there is to know even through the agencies of Heavenly worlds in the other dimensions we cant see.

I think you would find the video interesting and informative and I like you to watch it my wonderful friend, my fellow sister on this planet.

Sevens
no of course I don't know everything there is to know- nobody could- but what I do want to know and learn i can do so much better than through the medium of a person such as that

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #2260
Sevens

Oh Ok

sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #2261
Sevens

Quote:
Thank you, I created that Archon when you were a conglomerate of loose molecules in two primates that would meet, their creation gods colliding in a big bang creating a defective brain that wouldn't be able, reality from fiction differentiate. This was you my friend at birth. Please get well, see a neurologist so reality can again flood your temporal lobes.
Your so funny, I just laugh when I read your posts.

You very bad Archon hahaha

Hey did you watch the video?

sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #2262
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Your so funny, I just laugh when I read your posts.

You very bad Archon hahaha

Hey did you watch the video?

sevens
Bad Archon? is there any other type?...Bad Archons are rewarded with Hardons..the resurrected Penis-Christ full of sacred cum. Good Archons lets bad Archons penetrate their sacred arses, so they get Holy orgasm from their goodness & submission as sweet as molasses. Ohh holy MAgnetar-Christ, listen to your servant Sevens the Theotard, a good archon waiting to be had....

Old 01-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #2263
Sevens

You are very bad cal.

I wish you could be more open minded and check out all these things.

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #2264
Sevens

Hey Physco Diva I have a Red dress for you.

Come with me to the far reaches of the Universe! The book will be gone and we will be gone to, thats if you want come.

and some more thoughts.

The above in the raiment could be us.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-11-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #2265
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Simple Mind wrote View Post
Sevens

man, it would suck if those were the only choices

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote