Old 01-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #2266
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You are very bad cal.

I wish you could be more open minded and check out all these things.

Sevens
I wish you had a healthy brain & do research for I've checked out ALL of those things & then some. They are ideas produced by Christ-psychosis infected idiots....and you believe them without doing research? ..do you want to buy a space ship build with 6 dimensional crystal magnetars? very reasonable...I'll send you pictures & charts that prove it is real & I own it. it travels between membranes so it is awesome.....think about it. For you a special price. OK?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #2267
Sevens

Hey Cal check out this video series.

Another mans perspective.

2012 Preperation (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_RAq...eature=related

Sevens
Old 01-11-2010, 11:30 PM   #2268
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey Cal check out this video series.

Another mans perspective.

2012 Preperation (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_RAq...eature=related

Sevens
I already know about that...do you want to buy a space ship build with 6 dimensional crystal magnetars? very reasonable...I'll send you pictures & charts that prove it is real & I own it. it travels between membranes so it is awesome.....think about it. For you a special price. OK?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #2269
Sevens

special price Ok , deserves a special deal in turn, Halfheartred and sincere in faith is ok.

Are you coming or staying? if youre staying, youre boring man.

Should try something different for a change consider some other things! Like think outside the Atheist square!! That would be different.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-12-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #2270
Sevens

Hey where is everyone?

Sevens
Old 01-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #2271
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey where is everyone?
..errr - probably in other threads, leaving you to fester in your own shit?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:16 PM   #2272
psychodiva
I Live Here

darn it- you spoilt it I was hoping he would go really silly and start shouting 'HELOOOOOOOO!!!'

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #2273
Sevens

Ahh come on!

Anyway thats it because of you guys I have to go out there and veriofy the cities. Here one title I was working on.

I wanted to see if God exists?
Seek and you shall find!

in honour of the Athiest.

See what I have to do now because of you guys. I gotta get my feet wet hahahahahahaha.

sevens
Old 01-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #2274
psychodiva
I Live Here

sevenseseseses- - what is with the random triangles drawn all over your pictures- they really are random you know- don't relate to anything in the pictures at all- so what is it with them- you seem obsessed by triangles- can you not think outside them?

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #2275
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
sevenseseseses- - what is with the random triangles drawn all over your pictures- they really are random you know- don't relate to anything in the pictures at all- so what is it with them- you seem obsessed by triangles- can you not think outside them?
Don't you know? they DO RELATE, they are Christ-psychosis magnetar triangulation!. Just look at my responses, your health depends on them. Don't forget 2012.
Any person inspired by the spirit of Schizophrenia & the mysterious angels of status epilepticus will immediately know that..and you are a psychologist? ask your young charges. They'll tell you right away what those triangles & symbols are....Christ-psychosis MAgnetar that connects them all, the mind of any theotard can tell you that. They are identical as those recorded on a side of the face on mars. They are more symbols on Olympus Mons when seen under ultraviolet light

Old 01-13-2010, 02:04 AM   #2276
Sevens

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
The triangles are connectors that relate to symbols of the past left behind. I find them and connect them using the Urantia Book and working with the bible including other books that have a similar focalisation and symbols.

The Magnetars including the various stars mentioned in the Urantia Book purposely are positioned using Google and Sinbad coordinates.

In some places you have the mark of the cross which is respected by religion which has its own symbolism and that's what I try to express the metaphor, finding commonality which has led to discovery.

It's all going on babe, I can feel it in the Heavens and its positive. Come with me, see for yourself.

Blessings
sevens
Old 01-13-2010, 02:08 AM   #2277
Insurgent

Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 AM   #2278
Sevens

Physco Diva

Lets do the StarTrek StarGate operation together, let me show the real riches of the Universe.

It would be the journey of the Ages, of the Heritages.

Come on!

Sevens
Old 01-13-2010, 03:42 AM   #2279
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:34 AM   #2280
Sevens

You get what you ask for
sevens