Old 01-14-2010, 03:34 AM   #2296
Sevens

Smellyolgit

you are a bad boy

sevens
Old 01-14-2010, 03:57 AM   #2297
Sevens

PhyscoDiva,

The thing that fascinated me about the Dogon was there patterns in the fabric. Reflective of a greater symbol, the triangle.

Here are a few thoughts I had at the time with some other research
The face of the seventh Spirit ancestor became a living loom as he transmitted divine word in the form of cloth. fulfilled
http://www,dalamatiacity.com/dogon.htm

Sevens
Old 01-14-2010, 04:00 AM   #2298
psychodiva
I Live Here

sevesneeseses- did you even read that article?

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:41 AM   #2299
Sevens

Yes, I did and I got bored with it, I wasnt focused on Sirius A & B, everyone else is but Im not. PhyscoDivasssssssss

BUT

Here is my latest breakthrough, the latest direct to you.

Here is my latest breakthrough thought that just occurred to me.

Have you considered that the Sphinx is the remembrance of Dilmun and the right paw points of the Sphinx points to Dilmun ACTUAL, from 12,000 years, submerged of the North Eastern coast of the Persian gulf.

Follow the right paw of the Sphinx and there you shall find Dilmun.

Here is an image

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/SphinxDilmun.htm

Sevens
Old 01-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #2300
psychodiva
I Live Here

follow the right paw of the Sphinx and there you will find cars, buildings, water wells, people, old ruins, sand, oil derricks, archeological sites, etc etc- there is a whole slew of 'stuff' in between the Sphinx and where you say this 'Dilmun' is- and why stop there- surely you can go farther than the Gulf? - if you keep going long enough the right paw of the Sphinx will point to it's own arse

BTW- all those ss sound like Gollum lol- its cool

Old 01-14-2010, 06:24 AM   #2301
Sevens

Whats wrong with you.

I can see how that even fulfill Cayces thoughts

The key is in the Rising of the Sun.

Maybe the Sphinx is pointing to the records that still lay in Dilmun and that would verify the Urantia Book which regards all the records of our spiritual culture throughout all the Epochs of time and self reflection.

The Sphinx is pointing to Babel, the last record of that whole time.

This is where the records lay, the so called "Hall of records" in other words Babel, of the coast of Iran submerged.

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-14-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #2302
psychodiva
I Live Here

of course you can see it lol- because you are looking through eyes attached to abrain that interprets things that aren't real lol and sees things that aren't there

you do know Cayce was a complete charlatan don't you?

Old 01-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #2303
Sevens

Edgar Cayce seem like a good bloke, you know!

I never him personaly and never followed him but I thought this one about the sphinx was interesting.

Sevens
Old 01-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #2304
Sevens

PhyscoDivasssssss

I show you further riches of Heaven and all you do is growl at me like a typical woman.

Thats all woman seem to do is growl at men when they find something significant.

Whats wrong with the Atheist woman. Eh!

Sevens
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #2305
psychodiva
I Live Here

I don't know- do you have a punchline you are dying to give me lol

Sweeping generalisations aside- I am not growling at you- I don't think I could get angry at you lol. What I am doing is pointing out the bleeding obvious - that there is no pattern in any of these things - the pattern is in your mind If you had read what I posted you would have grasped that fact that I would be saying this

Old 01-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #2306
Sevens

I did what you posted and I disagree. I wasnt even focused in that area and actualy I agreed in some parts.

The proof will be in the evidence and is already in the evidence on the record but no one wants to know because its about the expansion of religion and its true and that means correction.

And you know man hates change!

"the pattern is in your mind"

I know its in my mind that's how the world changes and evolved it starts in the mind and then manifests in reality, the real reality of all. The manifestation of energy and matter in oneness of reality by will. Happens all the time with everyone, many people don't even realise and others realise and have some 24 character word for it and charge a fee or they label it NLP or something and attempt some cross marketing event for more dollars..

What manifesting is the Kingdom of heaven on Earth Literally in ways that you will not see, only spiritual eyes will see. That needs the anointment of faith even a flicker. Also this is on a higher level that you simply refuse to see,

Sevens.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:44 AM   #2307
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I did what you posted and I disagree. I wasnt even focused in that area and actualy I agreed in some parts.

The proof will be in the evidence and is already in the evidence on the record but no one wants to know because its about the expansion of religion and its true and that means correction.

And you know man hates change!

"the pattern is in your mind"

I know its in my mind that's how the world changes and evolved it starts in the mind and then manifests in reality, the real reality of all. The manifestation of energy and matter in oneness of reality by will. Happens all the time with everyone, many people don't even realise and others realise and have some 24 character word for it and charge a fee or they label it NLP or something and attempt some cross marketing event for more dollars..

What manifesting is the Kingdom of heaven on Earth Literally in ways that you will not see, only spiritual eyes will see. That needs the anointment of faith even a flicker. Also this is on a higher level that you simply refuse to see,

Sevens.
I see quite well and I vigorously reject, all absurdity.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:02 AM   #2308
Sevens

You got no idea whats going on

the key is in "the Rising of the Sun"

This is bigger the 777 ben Hur put together. This is bigger than you and me mate!

In the last hour I just cracked it. While you have laying traps and all sorts of mindal designs.

I am free from all that. Where this is going no one can come against it and its real beautiful, true beauty.

Such a contrast to the limited Atheist thought. Such a limitation you put yourself within the realms of pride and prejudice. A go nowhere scene.

Sevens
Old 01-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #2309
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #2310
Sevens

go in the corner
sevens