Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
go in the corner
sevens
Go number one or number two?

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #2312
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
Go number one or number two?
Sevens has already laid claim to that piece of real estate. After all, if your the only one that shits in something, you own it.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:29 PM   #2313
Sevens

Dilmun is known as the Rising of the Sun. The discovery and associated parallel indicates that the Sun is Rising which means trouble for the planet.

Here is what the bible has to say about the Rising of the Sun.

Just letting you know what I find.
Quote:
Rev 7:217
2 Then I saw another angel ascend from
......... the rising of the sun,............. with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea,

3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads."

4 And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty four thousand sealed, out of every tribe of the sons of Israel,
and this one, its very important as this journey reveals the beginnings.
23Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
24Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. 25I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come:
.................. from the rising of the sun ............shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.

26Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.

27The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings. 28For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word. 29Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.
Now I have a question for the Christian who may per chance read this board.

Who is declaring from the Beginning in the beforehand in this day in front of all Chrsitianity?????

Before the judgment of the Christian begins...Is there any Christian who is declaring from the beginning in the beforehand????

No doctrine, no exclusive club doctrines in all its variations.

Just Simply, Who is declaring from the Beginnings in the Beforehand in all of Christianity.

In other words who is doing there job?

Atheists don't reply to these questions. This is for the doctrine filled Christian? all full of doctrine but no heart, soul and neither spirit in the witness.

I want to see what the Christian says in reply! it serves as a test of his calibre in his faith?

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 01-16-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #2314
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Dilmun is known as the Rising of the Sun.
Dillhole is known as Sevens.

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Just letting you know what I find.
Yes, that's all. You're truly impartial. When do you think it's going to dawn on you that we don't give a shit?

The Cow Says:

Old 01-17-2010, 12:03 AM   #2315
Sevens

So you dont give a shit eh!

Brothers Atheists

read this, pray that it is not true where information have been withheld.

This is very serious.

Christians will not inform you that change is approaching, in fact its here.

No one informs you like I do from the perspective of religion because I dont see any of you as an enemy but as a friend with a different thought on things but because I think your life is as important as mine, I feel I should share the best I have with you guys.

Anyway checkout

If the Christian doesnt like that tough luck mate!

http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole...o-chaos-14311/

and now check out this.

Giant planetary body named G1.9
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread534660/pg1

fragment
Though the Americans contend, also, that G1.9 has reached its closest approach to Earth in its orbit, Russian scientists couldn’t disagree more and point to the fact that NASA has so ‘continually failed’ in their explanations for this giant, and growing, “as yet unknown” space object as to have lost all credibility in any discussion of it.
All the best eh!

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #2316
Sevens

No its bullshit, there are christians about to judge me now on this thread.

That would be right wouldnt it.

Here we go! Im waiting for it!

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #2317
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
So you dont give a shit eh!
Is that news to you?

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
this, pray that it is not true where information have been withheld.
Pray? To whom? I know, I'll ask my cat to bless me with his divine indifference. My prayer success rate to the almighty fuzzy one is 100%!!

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
This is very serious.

The Cow Says:

Old 01-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #2318
Sevens

This was released by NASA on May14th 2008, my birthday. Apparently this Super Nova occurred from Sagittarius, the centre of the Universe, the Headquarters of Jesus the Sovereign.

May 14th, 2008... Nibiru?, G1.9+0.3?...Or, is t...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2hqi...eature=related

Seems interesting and its still expanding.

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 02:40 AM   #2319
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well we have to see what occurs but according to my research everything that has been occurring is a match.

Just keep an eye on things, just giving you the heads up on things that may occur.

Im not insulted by your graphics its way beyond mock now...no effect man. I dont care what mock comes my way.

Who cares really, in light of this potential event.

Sevens
Well , I had a great December 09.
I certainly feel privalidged to have lived through all those apexs and timelines and end of ages and starts of new ones. Fair shook my world.

Got any more mad shit for Febuary 2010? Perhaps a few pages of numerology and some tea-leaves?

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 AM   #2320
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:33 AM   #2321
Sevens

Yeah Barney its in the above.

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 06:42 AM   #2322
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Yeah Barney its in the above.

Sevens
OK. Serious question.
When you predict all this stuff with lines and stars and triangles and numbers and crap, like you consistantly do, and it all falls through. IE nothing happens, like it never has done or ever will. How do you assimilate that into your beleifs?

Like all that blathering gibberish about December 09. You were posting away about start of times and end of times and all this mad psuadosignificance: And nothing happened. At all. I mean nothing, zilch happened. If you had said Jan 2010, then you could have plugged in the Haiti earthquake as some sort of proof.

Serious question. Dont you ever get a little dissapointed that despite the rabid foaming devotion to "THE TRUTH", December 09 passed and nothing in your jumble of manic scribbles occoured!

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #2323
Sevens

Man, things are happening but you don't see it. Its not Gibberish.

By the way, lets do an expedition to Dilmun and really find out the truth of the matter.

Wanna come and find out?

If its verified then we know the truth is right as per this journey.

I would love to go out there and prove for you.

Why not! I'm sure you would want to know the truth of the matter but no one is going out there because they hate the truth.

Man is quite happy to continue to manipulate man for his own benefits and God is mans only protector in the truth. You are deceived because the system doesn't allow for you see and know the real truth of the matter. Because they are scamming us and they know it and they know they are outside of the LAW!

Simply speaking from a world system point of view, you are nothing more than a pion that means nothing to them.

You are little play tool where they extract everything from you. They just play with you like a piece shit that they think you are.

That's all you mean to the world powers that you support in there Atheist ideal. They don't want the truth and they don't want you to have the truth. Because you are asshole, in the view of those who hold the real power.

And you do there bidding, you are deceived!!!!!

Barney, all you are in the scheme of the powers is just a piece shit to kick around and play with, nothing more than a dog.

However, in the real truth of the Universe you are valued. But its up to you, if you want to be treated like piece of crap that means nothing to no one, its up to you. However, you can change that as there is a path that leads to the truth that can consolidate yourself.

Im telling you, the word system sees you as a number for manipulation. You simply will never have power in this world because its all taken and squandered and there is nothing you can do in the present attitude.

In other words you are Fucked, well and truly by the world system of deception behind closed and secretive doors.

The world system couldn't give a shit for you buddy and there your Atheist asshole brothers in power who have just got it all over you.

Its a dog of a system we live in, look around mankind is struggling!

Who is responsible for that in this age?? This is why the Universal Government is had enough of it all!

Jesus is our only protector in the real truth not the BS you see on TV all run by the Atheist brothers because they are happy screwing man for everything he has. Because all he wants is materialism and power like all the rest of the coldhearted little asshole Atheist pion with a small man BS syndrome.

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #2324
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Man, things are happening but you don't see it. Its not Gibberish.

By the way, lets do an expedition to Dilmun and really find out the truth of the matter.

Wanna come and find out?

If its verified then we know the truth is right as per this journey.

I would love to go out there and prove for you.

Why not! I'm sure you would want to know the truth of the matter but no one is going out there because they hate the truth.

Man is quite happy to continue to manipulate man for his own benefits and God is mans only protector in the truth. You are deceived because the system doesn't allow for you see and know the real truth of the matter. Because they are scamming us and they know it and they know they are outside of the LAW!

Simply speaking from a world system point of view, you are nothing more than a pion that means nothing to them.

You are little play tool where they extract everything from you. They just play with you like a piece shit that they think you are.

Thats all you mean to the world powers that you support in there Atheist ideal. They don't want the truth and they don't want you to have the truth. Because you are asshole, in the view of those who hold the real power.

And you do there bidding, you are decieved!!!!!

Barney, all you are in the scheme of the powers is just a piece shit to kick around and play with, nothing more than a dog.

However, in the real truth of the Universe you are valued. But its up to you, if you want to be treated like piece of crap that means nothing to no one, its up to you. However, you can change that as there is a path that leads to the truth that can consolidate yourself.

Im telling you, the word system sees you as a number for manipulation. You simply will never have power in this world because its all taken and squandered and there is nothing you can do in the present attitude.

In other words you are Fucked, well and truly by the world system of deception behind closed and secretive doors.

The world system couldn't give a shit for you buddy and there your Atheist asshole brothers in power who have just got it all over you.

Sevens
Hey retard Dickmouth is in the same psychodimesnion you live at, so how could we, that live in the Sanedimension mount an expedition to Dickmouth?
We are in a differnet plane retard....please grow up, prove to us you delusions are REAL with EVIDENCE or shut up...man are you a retarded Christian loser clueless what planet this is.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #2325
Sevens

Yeah man, lets go Dilmun and find the truth or are a coward?

I mean, I could be right or you could be right, want to know??? or are you another gutless wonder.

The truth hurts eh! its hard when you fucked all over with the truth already without even a worthy reply!

Your finished already, you've run your race already and you mean nothing to the world powers just another Dog, doing there bidding in a system of deception, like what you do on this thread.

Your brothers Eh! If there is a problem do they tell you, NO. They couldn't give a shit for YOU, except saving there own asshole and even then they will loose there assholes in the attempt to GAIN the world.

Sevens