Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #2326
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Yeah man, lets go dilmun and find the truth or are a coward?

I mean, I could be right or you could be right, want to know??? or are you another gutless wonder.

The truth hurts eh! its hard when you fucked all over with the truth already without even a worthy reply!

Your finished already, to youve run your race already and you mean nothing to the world powers just another Dog, doing there bidding in a sytsem of decpetion, like what you do on this thread.

Your brothers Eh! If there is a problem do they tell you, NO. They couldnt give a shit for own except saving there own asshole.

Sevens

Give it up loser. It is YOU who is the COWARD since you still here, a Christianity deluded parasite enjoying the benefits of SCIENCE that can only be created by a healthy functioning brain, iow one that is ATHEIST.

Don't you believe in second coming, Rapture, Bible prophecies, REVELATION & LIFE AFTER DEATH with zombie Jesus in paradise? so WHY don't be a MAN instead of a coward dumb christian scare shitless his DELUDED BELIEFS not be true & his body be devoured by bacteria becoming nothing more that USELESS decomposing shit serving only as FERTILIZER for plants & food for bacteria & insects?

Be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! retard, Follow the pious example of TRUE BELIEVERS like Koresh, Jim Jones, Deo of HEaven's Gate who are now billion miles away traveling in a 6 dimension spacecraft piloted by Zombie Jesus using as a propulsion anti-matter radiation from comet Hale-Bop..You missed your chance...or is it perhaps you were one of Heaven's gate Tards who was LEFT BEHIND for been cowardly insane.? Sorry retard you missed your chance....so KILL yourself go to Zombie, prove to us you're not a COWARD scare of been eaten by bacteria & worms when your evolved deluded ape body decomposes smelling like shit.

Sorry, I know the truth I presents HURTS. So, KILL YOURSELF prove to us, in a dream after you die, that YOU were right & us WRONG & not the coward, deluded, imbecile with shit for brains that we believed you were all along.

Please, show us you are not a coward retarded moron SCARE OF THE TRUTH. Afraid? Be very AFRAID of the truth I present which you CAN NOT surmount. Accept it, you are a Christian loser, SCARED shitless you are going to DIE & the ONLY life after death will be BACTERIA consuming your WORTHLESS BRAIN.....I know truth hurts sorry to slap you with it.....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #2327
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #2328
Sevens

I simply say lets go to Dilmun and see if it exists, if it exists then its true which means the UB blended with Bible is true.

What's wrong with that, are you afraid its true?? No point attacking me you just a fool doing that.

lets go out there? and see for ourselves or are you really a coward. Honestly, are you becoming a real coward to the truth.

You could do with a bit of Sun or the Son! hahahahahahahahaha

sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #2329
Sevens

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun

Datum: 03 januari 2010 14:16
http://lyme.startpagina.nl/prikbord/...05544,10505544

sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #2330
Barney

Location: This Jewel sat in a silver sea; England, my England
LOL @ SOG, I like what you did there!

Sevens. I'm unsure where Dibnar or whatever place you think might prove the truth is. Sure head out there. I'm kinda busy with reality. Take a camera or whatever and report back.

You diddnt answer my question actually. After all this universe rending crap that you predict happens, (as you infallibly predict it does), then what. Dec 09 passed with not a murmer. We cant see it happening. I agree. We cant feel it happening. We dont know its happening, if it wasnt for the solid palpable certanty of the rock hard evidence you present.

Its almost exactly like, nothing is happening at all. Its almost as if we are all correct (except Cal- who is frankly fighting you tooth and nail for Mr madbatshitcrazy 2010- its just he loves cock not triangles)And that you are so wrong that really you should be embarrassed about it all and quietly sit down chewing your knuckles.

So faced with the evidence in this world that nothing at all is happening. How do you account for the lack of such universe shredding forces having already happened. Have they been covered up by the Lizard-jews who control 99.9999999974 (statistically proved) of all human interaction?

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #2331
Sevens

MOVED HERE, TO KEEP THIS FUCKWIT IN HIS OWN PLAYPEN.

Why should anyone listen to SternSwallow, when he has not shown a scrap of evidence that disprove God exists. Another big mouth without a scrap of evidence anyway.

Just another runaway big mouth Atheist who has not piece of evidence in the demonstration of just a poor attitude with no truth that I can see for myself. Not one bit of truth that can be demonstrated.. All going by faith in the Atheist world of deception and utter bullshit.

Just another guy who does not know what he speak of, who does the bidding of the world Atheist system that doesn't a give shit for SternSwallow, just a nothing in the whole scheme of things with nothing but Bullshit. Another one who leads people to personality death, in the no belief of God without proof off course!!!! Such a poor standard of an Atheist Bullshit artist.

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #2332
Sevens

Bbbbbbb poor boy, Oh smellolefart. Wheres your evidence coward.

Sevens
Old 01-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #2333
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Bbbbbbb poor boy, Oh smellolefart. Wheres your evidence coward.

Sevens
Remember it is YOU who is the COWARD unable to provide ANY EVIDENCE:

Here is is again, read it 100 times,the TRUTH may eventually sink in:

Give it up loser. It is YOU who is the COWARD since you still here, a Christianity deluded parasite enjoying the benefits of SCIENCE that can only be created by a healthy functioning brain, iow one that is ATHEIST.

Don't you believe in second coming, Rapture, Bible prophecies, REVELATION & LIFE AFTER DEATH with zombie Jesus in paradise? so WHY don't be a MAN instead of a coward dumb christian scare shitless his DELUDED BELIEFS not be true & his body be devoured by bacteria becoming nothing more that USELESS decomposing shit serving only as FERTILIZER for plants & food for bacteria & insects?

Be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! retard, Follow the pious example of TRUE BELIEVERS like Koresh, Jim Jones, Deo of HEaven's Gate who are now billion miles away traveling in a 6 dimension spacecraft piloted by Zombie Jesus using as a propulsion anti-matter radiation from comet Hale-Bop..You missed your chance...or is it perhaps you were one of Heaven's gate Tards who was LEFT BEHIND for been cowardly insane.? Sorry retard you missed your chance....so KILL yourself go to Zombie, prove to us you're not a COWARD scare of been eaten by bacteria & worms when your evolved deluded ape body decomposes smelling like shit.

Sorry, I know the truth I presents HURTS. So, KILL YOURSELF prove to us, in a dream after you die, that YOU were right & us WRONG & not the coward, deluded, imbecile with shit for brains that we believed you were all along.

Please, show us you are not a coward retarded moron SCARE OF THE TRUTH. Afraid? Be very AFRAID of the truth I present which you CAN NOT surmount. Accept it, you are a Christian loser, SCARED shitless you are going to DIE & the ONLY life after death will be BACTERIA consuming your WORTHLESS BRAIN.....I know truth hurts sorry to slap you with it.....

I'll post this anytime you slip & call any of your SUPERIORS with a healthy brain aka atheist, cowards for the ONLY fuckwit ( thanks smelly ) here is YOU.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #2334
Barney

Ohh! Capslock in places. But ALL IS IN BOLD!
Truely the battle escalates!

Sevens. I suggest using a size bigger font, bold it and change colour of font to red. then insert some traiangles and some predictions for the end of all ages and the start of ages to come for Febuary 2010 please. Plenty of evidence out there for it!

"If you can wait 2000 years for Mr Christ, I can wait 19 years for John Frum" High Preist :- Church of John Frum 1952
Old 01-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #2335
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #2336
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Why should anyone listen to SternSwallow, when he has not shown a scrap of evidence that disprove God exists. Another big mouth without a scrap of evidence anyway.

Just another runaway big mouth Atheist who has not piece of evidence in the demonstration of just a poor attitude with no truth that I can see for myself. Not one bit of truth that can be demonstrated.. All going by faith in the Atheist world of deception and utter bullshit.

Just another guy who does not know what he speak of, who does the bidding of the world Atheist system that doesn't a give shit for SternSwallow, just a nothing in the whole scheme of things with nothing but Bullshit. Another one who leads people to personality death, in the no belief of God without proof off course!!!! Such a poor standard of an Atheist Bullshit artist.

Sevens
Your wild predictions have comprehensively failed. Why would anyone invest in, or even think about going on an expedition to help you prove your stupidity? Instead, why don't you put together an expedition to come here to my place to see and thoroughly document all of my proofs that you have lost your mind?

I, at least, can read, you poor ditz.
I have absolute and incontrovertible truth that I have no reason to believe in any god; I say I don't. That does not say that you have none, only that neither you nor anyone else has shown any actual evidence to me (or to anyone else either).

I am leading no-one anywhere nor am I asking anyone else to believe as I do. I only ask that they (you) do not attempt to impose their bullshit on me.

Why should I try to disprove a god that you can't show exists?

Further, given that I have been very gentle to you while you have been defaming me, I feel justified now in saying STFU, dipshit!

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #2337
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Barney wrote View Post
Ohh! Capslock in places. But ALL IS IN BOLD!
Truely the battle escalates!

Sevens. I suggest using a size bigger font, bold it and change colour of font to red. then insert some traiangles and some predictions for the end of all ages and the start of ages to come for Febuary 2010 please. Plenty of evidence out there for it!

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #2338
psychodiva
I Live Here

Sevens- why don't you go on this expedition- I'm sure we will still be here when you return- in about ten years or so? please take your time and make sure you find everything that you are seeking

'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #2339
Barney

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

The LIQUID GOLEM!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #2340
Sevens

Physco
Im putting the final presentation together. If evac comes you will know what to do as you have the information and you will know what to do. It could be another step or final actual!

Sevens