Old 12-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #1981
Choobus
I Live Here

SEVENS, have you fully considered the Spatial Hyperspherical Intergalactic Transmogrification theory? HAVE YOU?

It is very important. You must eat this up if you wish to understand reality.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #1982
Sevens

Ah come on Chooboos, brother.

Its just simple, easy as research in to the unknown embracing all things to see if there is in fact a relationship that can be relied upon in the future.

Prickly Pear is on the menu for you boy! You coming to that feast Ive been speaking about. You can be half-hearted but you coming along man, you gonna see that what I'm speaking about is right and good and it will help you in everything.

By your side at all times.

Knowing God as a friend is an excellent thing and I would recommend it to my friends it does lead you in safe pastures of truth ion the journey of faith that we all done at one time or another. I know that is the case for everyone because that is how life and time space is set, to produce those character building qualities that are survivable of time space into repersonalisation into eternity in the Adventure of your travels in the Universe, in the Kingdom of Heaven knowing yourself as you have always.

Sevens
Old 12-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #1983
Choobus
I Live Here

SEVENS!!! This is an important message for you. The Council for Universal Naturalism and Technology has elected YOU as their new leader.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #1984
Sevens

Eh! By the way what these buses going around with signs

God probably doesnt exist go and enjoy your life.

What's this all about?

What's this word probably. Oh its down to probability is it. There is a probability that God does not exist. What probability is that????

2% or 5% or 45% probability?????? Is there a formula to work out God does not exist?

Seems like a shallow foundation to base an religion upon that God does not exist.

In fact Atheism is a cult of no religion with its own philosophy I suppose a no God religion that is based on the probability on the probable and probably.

But no certainty! and it cant be demonstrated in the living experience of life itself which does encompass spirit and personality, energy and matter daily. The key is to harmonise all that to bring about rich spiritual reward, the inner experience the enlarged experience that can only happen with your fellow friends and family and God is in amongst all that and it does bring about a oneness in truth of spiritual life.

Knowing the truth, there is no fear

Sevens
Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #1985
Choobus
I Live Here

shut it you dopey cunt

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #1986
Sevens

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
SEVENS!!! This is an important message for you. The Council for Universal Naturalism and Technology has elected YOU as their new leader.
hahaha very fully, you bring something to the table that is worthwhile brother!

sevens
Old 12-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #1987
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sevens! Ta bussi inco tazh Bak Kru Dah misspih?
Fullah Daut fork Kah abhl...masupt itrss fisss kissi dubi arseta

If you are for real you'll know what I meant. Sazth Tah bherghi Imtah, CalusPish

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:48 AM   #1988
Sevens

That was interesting
sevens
Old 12-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #1989
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
That was interesting
sevens
Thritu? arseta kissi dubi? Falloptah armu sacabus Sevenshi !! Ahh.. Mehr, mehr.. Fillnu marcab tha ups ferronmeh meciss dhiss.

Frecoti umpah, frecotic mirkah, uius frecoti Prahh !

Shalum Kha Sevenshi ! tipha, tipha, tipha traurr CalusPish

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #1990
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Thritu? arseta kissi dubi? Falloptah armu sacabus Sevenshi !! Ahh.. Mehr, mehr.. Fillnu marcab tha ups ferronmeh meciss dhiss.

Frecoti umpah, frecotic mirkah, uius frecoti Prahh !

Shalum Kha Sevenshi ! tipha, tipha, tipha traurr CalusPish
There goes Cal, slipping into Spanish again.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #1991
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
There goes Cal, slipping into Spanish again.
Spanish? I'm speaking in alien tongues like Sevens....I know he understands it unless he is a phony ..

Old 12-19-2009, 02:57 PM   #1992
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Spanish? I'm speaking in alien tongues like Sevens....I know he understands it unless he is a phony ..
I was making a funny. No, I guess it missed the mark .

I suppose that what you wrote is really reallean Raelean? Could we get a translation later?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #1993
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Could we get a translation later?
GOD IS BEING CREATED IN THE BRAIN RETARD.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #1994
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
I was making a funny. No, I guess it missed the mark .

I suppose that what you wrote is really reallean Raelean? Could we get a translation later?
Raelian? thanks I've had forgotten all about this French Christ-psychotic...I better hit the research to make more connections...

Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #1995
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
GOD IS BEING CREATED IN THE BRAIN RETARD.
thanks for channeling me...