Old 10-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Santa > God

Whatup

hey, i'm new obviously. I'm here cause i've gotten myself banned from many Christian forums for using logic and rationality. And i'm hoping at least a few relgious zealots will adventure out here so i can destroy them with sense.

I have nothing against God, (i can see arguments that are valid for why he/she/it exists) but unfortunately our common breed religious zealot isn't intelligent enough to see said arguments.

I have nothing against God, i have a big issue with religion though.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Hi Santa>god, unfortunately most of our imprisoned theists are impervious to sense.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Santa > God wrote View Post
hey, i'm new obviously. I'm here cause i've gotten myself banned from many Christian forums for using logic and rationality. And i'm hoping at least a few relgious zealots will adventure out here so i can destroy them with sense.

I have nothing against God, (i can see arguments that are valid for why he/she/it exists) but unfortunately our common breed religious zealot isn't intelligent enough to see said arguments.

What were you doing in Christ-psychosis infected forums? Here we are all mentally healthy, aka atheist, that KNOW that the Mind encompassing thoughts & the irrational delusions of GODS are created in the BRAIN NOT THE HEART OR ARSE..keeping that in mind, welcome to our Forum of sane folks that can tell between fantasy of religious beliefs & tangible realities.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hey, Santa God. So, are you an atheist or what. I'm a little confused by your repeated statement that you have nothing against God, with a capital G. I too have nothing against any of the gods because from what I can tell, based on the evidence, they don't exist. But I do have something against the concept of God. So which is it, atheist or theist?

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Welcome Santa > God!

Dig the name!

I am also curious about Cpn Relativity's questions.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
Lily

Quote:
hey, i'm new obviously. I'm here cause i've gotten myself banned from many Christian forums for using logic and rationality.
I hope this is true because an atheist that can use logic and reason is a rarity here.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
Node18

I welcome you Santa > God

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
I hope this is true because an atheist that can use logic and reason is a rarity here.
Suck it, Bovina, you stoopid fucking annoying heifer.

Santa > God, meet Bovina, the resident Catholic bovine mega-twat. She thinks she's human. Even worse than that, get this, she's convinced herself that she's a perfectly sane human. Enjoy.

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."

Last edited by Captain Relativity; 10-21-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Greetings santa - good on yer to drop down our chimney.
I suggest you take anything Lily types with a pinch of shit - she ain't quite right in the head.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #10
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:

Welcome, person with admirable credentials granted by religious sites.

I would be very interested in what a logical and sensible person considers any "arguments that are valid for why he/she/it exists".

We here are very sensitive to newcomers who pretend to be atheist and later turn out to be arrogant religious scum out to fool the evil unbelievers. I hope you are not one of them. Any use of religious (il)logical ploys in your discussions may trigger this suspicion and, believe me, that can turn ugly pretty fast. So, fair warning. I will take you at your word for a while and hope you are as you say. We may have long and fruitful discussions or just frightful discussions, your choice.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:07 AM   #11
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
T. Stupidest Cow wrote View Post
This said by one of the ace destroyers of logic and the very concept of evidence.

Bad cow.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #12
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I used to feel that way too: I am assuming you mean 'spirituality' vs. religion? I have thought that if a person's faith gives them personal comfort, then what is the harm? To each his own.

But I am coming to believe that faith opens a person up to religion, which IMO is nothing more than a tool for social control/order, which has been in the past more of a force for evil than for good (IMO). I mean, if you believe in demons, then how do you know that someone might not actually be a demon...hence witch burnings, et. al. (for example).
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #13
Choobus
I Live Here

I think a commitment to reality is the best way to go. That way if you find you have to burn some witches you can be more sure it's the right thing to do.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
Lily

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Greetings santa - good on yer to drop down our chimney.
I suggest you take anything Lily types with a pinch of shit - she ain't quite right in the head.
Ah, that is all in the eye of the beholder!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #15
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Bovina wrote View Post
Ah, that is all in the eye of the beholder!
Your lack of mental beauty is in the eye of nearly every beholder here that is, our opinion.

Logic, however, is objective and you have too little understanding of it to make statements based on it. You even think you are making a point when you refute your own arguments.

Bad cow.