Old 06-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
Rosser99
New Member!

Hello people

I just registered. New member here. It's Sunday and of course there are about 25 cars on the road. I live in the suburbs of a major city. You have to wonder if America is a Christian nation. Why hardly anyone seems to practice it at least on Sunday. I'll leave rationalizations of that statement up to you!
Rosser99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Greetings.
Major city & only 25 cars?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

25 cars on the road? Wow! It sounds a lot like my driveway.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:50 AM   #4
Rosser99
New Member!

25 cars

Soo. Your asking if I have a counter and a hose across the road in front of my house. No. I guess if you get my meaning very little traffic on Sunday. Another words its not similar to the freeways being jammed with people going to a NFL game. I'm trying to break this down the best way so people get the idea. I guess. Also I said suburbs.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:08 AM   #5
Rosser99
New Member!

I guess I can expand on this. If you want. Catholics its like a really big sin not to go to church on Sunday. The other church's well they turn the heat up on high. To keep the heat on in those church's so to speak. It takes a lot of smack to pay salaries etc. etc. They don't pay taxes.

Which got me thinking shit that might be a good way to buy property. But then again I'd have to bullshit people for 3 hours on Sunday just to keep in the guidelines and be a good American. I don't want to do that for the rest of my life. It was just a thought.

I'm not very PC in many respects. You might want to call me one of the little people. With that I'm now going to make some pancakes with lots of butter. Get back on the computer after that. Research my interests. Laugh at some Christian thought and delusion also. They are entertaining to me anyway. Nothing funnier than a Christian head-on collision with reality. That doesn't happen on the web much only in real life.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #6
Davin
Obsessed Member

Howdy.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #7
Rosser99
New Member!

Ok sounds like the way.