Old 01-09-2018, 09:36 AM   #91
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hello Davin and Hertz.

I have not conceded any of my positions.
True. You just changed the subject to Davin's ethnicity and then left the scene of your criminal posts.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
To the audience who reads D's and H's false claims of "victory"
I don't claim victory. I never have. I have denied your victory though.

Also, everyone on this forum are (probably) more than convinced of your stupidity by now.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
- please understand that my theistic arguments are not "typical" - I carefully craft them so as not to over reach untenable positions
For 'carefully craft' read: "He pulls them out of his ass". And, android, you always get to an untenable position. That's why you gravitate towards Davin's ethnicity each time. You even refer to me as 'Jew Boy'.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
It is therefore not because I am a superior debator or of superior intelligence
Got that right dip shit.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
It is because I start of with correct, factually true and / or philosophically robust positions.
Ahh, you mean like: Once upon a time, there was this ghost that was holy and it raped this girl who became pregnant, had a baby and remained a virgin.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Christianity is based on historically analysed and vetted, testimonial evidence.
Vetted by other christards who also base their beliefs on bull shit. I'm having a Star Chamber deja vu moment here.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
There are philosophical reasons to suggest there may be a higher power, and if the universe is infinite a higher power most certainly.
No. There's no reason at all to suppose a higher power and the universe isn't infinite. We have been there already.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
God exists and acts through and within the minds of believers.
Believers and minds are oxymoronic terms.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
All of these statements are robust.
Please look up the term Robust and then see my comments above, dick wad.

Oh, and cut out that weird shit
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #92
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
God exists and acts through and within the minds of believers.
You got that from me. Thanked me, stole it & embellished it. Got to admit though, it's your best thought yet.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #93
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
You got that from me. Thanked me, stole it & embellished it. Got to admit though, it's your best thought yet.
For 'BEST', read 'ONLY'.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:47 PM   #94
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
android, you always get to an untenable position.

Ahh, you mean like: Once upon a time, there was this ghost that was holy and it raped this girl who became pregnant, had a baby and remained a virgin.

Vetted by other christards who also base their beliefs on bull shit. I'm having a Star Chamber deja vu moment here.

No. There's no reason at all to suppose a higher power and the universe isn't infinite.
1) Nope
2) Never said that
3) Mainstream historical new testament scholarship includes atheists and non Christians - such as Bart Erhman. There is mainstream belief that Jesus died on cross, and his followers believed he was seen alive afterwards.
4) I meant to say if the "cosmos, or sum total of all existence" - not just our universe - are infinite. Big difference.

This is for the readership, not the retarded person reviewing my posts named Hurting Hurtz. Did you even graduate from high school?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:51 PM   #95
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Andy, if you insist on imagining what I am actually like, imagine a sun-bronzed, buff, Aussie lifesaver wearing only a pair of budgie-smugglers and surf-cap. this should satisfy your need for homo-erotic wanking stimulus, cheers mate.

Don't believe you, I still think your a girl.

Not that I care really.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:11 AM   #96
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
1) Nope
2) Never said that
3) Mainstream historical new testament scholarship includes atheists and non Christians - such as Bart Erhman. There is mainstream belief that Jesus died on cross, and his followers believed he was seen alive afterwards.
4) I meant to say if the "cosmos, or sum total of all existence" - not just our universe - are infinite. Big difference.

This is for the readership, not the retarded person reviewing my posts named Hurting Hurtz. Did you even graduate from high school?
Mainstream historical once though the Earth was flat. Guess what?

I backed away from egor for a specific reason - but not from you, you retarded piss pot.

I spend my hours correcting your crucifiction of the English language and you accuse me of not even finishing high school.

What a useless, illiterate, illogical, weird twat head you are. I'm not surprised you are a christard.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:13 AM   #97
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Don't believe you, I still think your a girl.

Not that I care really.
But you keep going on about it. What kind of fuckin' moron are you?

Weird cunt.

Oh, it's YOU'RE a girl, not YOUR a girl you fuckin' illiterate twat. For fuck sake, go back to high school and finish up.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 01-13-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 AM   #98
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I assumed that you meant the cosmos and, you lame-brained, tosser, it, too, is FINITE.

You weird twat, you know fuck all.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:23 AM   #99
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
'Believed' something and 'fact' are very different things.

We think we know, roughly, when the gospels were written. However, who wrote them and why is not known - and that's just the canonical gospels. There's many other gospels that didn't get sufficient votes at the 4th century council of Nicea to get into the babble. The babble isn't a book. It's a collection of writings that were considered good enough to win a popularity, not an accuracy, contest. We don't even know what the popular criteria were, ffs.

The gospels can claim whatever they want to claim. It doesn't make them true. You see, you dumb twat, and this is an important consideration that you fail to grasp, there is no independent verification of the contents of the babble. Would you consider Harry Potter true?

Oh, and please, spare me the bull shit that the babble is true 'because it's old'. The Epic of Gilgamesh is old (at least 4,500 years old) and that's bull shit too.

Come on, funny boy, bring it on. You illiterate, weird fuckwit.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 AM   #100
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Andrew66 wrote
Quote:
God exists and acts through and within the minds of believers

"oNWARD cHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.....

Do tell us why the all powerful omnipresent needs soldiers!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:50 PM   #101
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But you keep going on about it. What kind of fuckin' moron are you?

Weird cunt.

Oh, it's YOU'RE a girl, not YOUR a girl you fuckin' illiterate twat. For fuck sake, go back to high school and finish up.
Oh Ha Ha , we're back to that

BandBandBand Your Your Your - Your a shit head! Your a twat so there!!!

What was that "band" thing about?? I can't remember, I just remember you were obsessed by it - reposting 9 or 10 times??
Old 01-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #102
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Andrew66 wrote
[/i]
Do tell us why the all powerful omnipresent needs soldiers!
I think that God likes company, so he created other souls. He had to give them a job and purpose - so reality - with all its woes and challenges -was constructed accordingly.

It is called his "creation".
Old 01-13-2018, 08:57 PM   #103
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I assumed that you meant the cosmos and, you lame-brained, tosser, it, too, is FINITE.

You weird twat, you know fuck all.
There is no evidence which limits the size of the cosmos, or multiverse fuckhead. So as usual your just talking out of your ass.

Many scientists have suggested the cosmos very possibly could comprise an actualized infinity (either / or age or size or matter and energy). In fact, and interestingly, a large - potentially infinite multiverse is a common suggestion by Atheist's when debating against Theism (i.e. debating against the fine tuning argument).

Your a fucking joke, go to college and learn how to actually think. Maybe you could be like the Judge one day (a medical doctor) in stead of some wanker renting out vans!! - fuck your a looser.

I enjoy you as a chew stick however, so don't leave like you did last time, almost in tears because Smelly reprimanded you. Everyone on here thinks your a fucking joke by the way
Old 01-14-2018, 02:37 AM   #104
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
There is no evidence which limits the size of the cosmos, or multiverse fuckhead. So as usual your just talking out of your ass.

Many scientists have suggested the cosmos very possibly could comprise an actualized infinity (either / or age or size or matter and energy). In fact, and interestingly, a large - potentially infinite multiverse is a common suggestion by Atheist's when debating against Theism (i.e. debating against the fine tuning argument).

Your a fucking joke, go to college and learn how to actually think. Maybe you could be like the Judge one day (a medical doctor) in stead of some wanker renting out vans!! - fuck your a looser.

I enjoy you as a chew stick however, so don't leave like you did last time, almost in tears because Smelly reprimanded you. Everyone on here thinks your a fucking joke by the way
Oh, fuck me, how dumb are you weirdo android?

I didn't say that the size of the cosmos is limited. jesus, do you not understand simple English.

The cosmos can and does expand. It's doing it right now.

HOWEVER, that does not make it infinite. We know how far across the cosmos is. It IS NOT infinite, you piece of illogical shit. If it was, we wouldn't be able to measure it. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.

FFS, go to college. No, finish high school first.

I notice you avoided all of my other questions such as the piss-poor design of Man and DNA and the neutron star pointed at Earth - you useless twat. Typical android. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, use ad hominems and then run away and hope that we forget.

So, c'mon android:

1. What about the fragility of DNA

2. What about the piss-poor design of Man?

3. What about the inhospility of space?

4. What about the inhospility of Earth?

Off you go fuckwit.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:40 AM   #105
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I think that God likes company, so he created other SOULS.

It is called his "creation".
Man created christards.

We call them asS HOULS.

Weirdo