Obsessed Member

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #1367
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ wrote:

Quote:
The child with leukemia will live a life in heaven with Jesus that is happy and blissful. What the hell do you atheists have to offer to a child with leukemia?
PASTOR’S WIFE ON KILLING CHILDREN: “I WANTED THEM TO MEET JESUS CHRIST”

http://awkwardmomentsbible.com/pasto...ren-for-jesus/

Looks like your ideal mate and mommy for your kids!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:26 PM   #1368
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=Sinfidel;686440]JJ wrote:

PASTOR’S WIFE ON KILLING CHILDREN: “I WANTED THEM TO MEET JESUS CHRIST”

http://awkwardmomentsbible.com/pasto...ren-for-jesus/

Looks like your ideal mate and mommy for your kids!
[/QUOTE

This proves nothing as you well know. Most "religious" people are not so mentally ill they try to off their kids. This woman was nuts and so was her husband.

This incident is actually a great reminder of God's Grace as the children
Romans 5:20New King James Version (NKJV)
20*Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin survived this crazy nutjob's attempt to stab them to death. So let us read:
abounded, grace abounded much more.

Plus you didn't answer my question. If I am a sick kid dying with leukemia with one of you nutjob atheists as parents what are you going to tell me?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:33 PM   #1369
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
I appreciate your copy and paste job. Perfect start of a pictorial for the raving atheist site. Actually I am mesmerized by the obsession of shit and Jesus on the site.

Quite the fucked up posters here. No one can be this stupid so I assume your mind has been damaged by drugs and in the Mod's case excessive alcohol consumption.

JJ
Old 09-09-2016, 09:43 PM   #1370
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

That looks like a nativity scene. Three wise men, Mary, Joseph and a little baby jesus turd.

I wonder whether some christian put his hands in the bowl and arranged them. God knows they've been rearranging their shit for centuries.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:08 AM   #1371
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
That looks like a nativity scene. Three wise men, Mary, Joseph and a little baby jesus turd.

I wonder whether some christian put his hands in the bowl and arranged them. God knows they've been rearranging their shit for centuries.
K,
I see you are a turd expert. Perhaps you have spent time in psych wards where they show ink blots and ask you to "tell us what you see."

God bless the turd experts! God knows they have been rearranging their shit for centuries.

JJ
Old 09-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #1372
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Atheists have nothing to offer just doom and gloom and of course a free membership to the WMB club. (Whine Moan and bitch)

I really would like to know what an atheist would say to a child dying of leukemia. A complaint has been registered by Sinfidel about God doing this so what is the atheist answer as a parent to a child in this situation.

I would really like to know this answer if someone would care to answer. If no answer, I assume their kid would die hopeless in a hospital. That is child neglect and abuse.

JJ
Old 09-11-2016, 02:06 AM   #1373
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ Wrote:

Quote:
Romans 5:20New King James Version (NKJV)
20*Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin survived this crazy nutjob's attempt to stab them to death. So let us read:
abounded, grace abounded much more.
Here's a verse written just for you, JJ -

Jeremiah 9:5

Everyone deceives his neighbor, and no one speaks the truth; they have taught their tongue to speak lies; they weary themselves committing iniquity.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 09-11-2016, 02:22 AM   #1374
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ Wrote"

Quote:
This proves nothing as you well know. Most "religious" people are not so mentally ill they try to off their kids. This woman was nuts and so was her husband.
The basis of her being "nuts", like yours. was religion.

Quote:
We would like to share with you just a very few of the stories of children who have died because of religion-based medical neglect. They are the tip of the iceberg, as many of these “faith-deaths” are never discovered. Bear in mind, too, that many children who have escaped death have ended up disabled or psychologically harmed as a result of this sort of neglect.
http://childrenshealthcare.org/?page_id=132

Old 09-11-2016, 09:39 AM   #1375
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #1376
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ Wrote"

The basis of her being "nuts", like yours. was religion.

http://childrenshealthcare.org/?page_id=132
So what? Nuts are in every category. We've already discussed this with Jeffrey Dahmer who claims atheism was his belief when he did his heinous crimes.

JJ
Old 09-11-2016, 06:01 PM   #1377
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ Wrote:

Here's a verse written just for you, JJ -

Jeremiah 9:5

Everyone deceives his neighbor, and no one speaks the truth; they have taught their tongue to speak lies; they weary themselves committing iniquity.

I see "we" are amusing ourselves with Bible Quotes but I want to know what an atheist parent would say to a child dying of leukemia. If you don't have a child Sinfidel, or do, or did have one that died from leukemia what would you,or did you say.

JJ
Old 09-12-2016, 01:40 AM   #1378
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I see "we" are amusing ourselves with Bible Quotes but I want to know what an atheist parent would say to a child dying of leukemia. If you don't have a child Sinfidel, or do, or did have one that died from leukemia what would you,or did you say.

JJ
Unlike you religious psychopaths, I would do the same as any rational person - seek out the best medical help available. The current cure rate for leukemia exceeds 90%. If the child fell into the unfortunate 10%, then seek professional counselling from those trained and experienced in dealing with such situations, taking into account the age of the victim, and his/her level of maturity and desire for full disclosure of the situation.

You sicko religious psychopaths would deceive the child with false hope and mumbo jumbo prayer, holy water, anointing oils, fasting, magic cloths, and huge donations to faith healing shysters who use the money for mansions, personal jets, luxury cars, and when the "healing" doesn't work, blame the victim for "lack of faith." All of the above have a cure rate of ZERO.
You will. of course, assuage your conscience by announcing the kid "is in a better place with Jesus now" and bask in the glory of having a child martyr, whom you have "comforted" by lying to him that he'll be with Santa in the sky in an eternal playland. Were it true, we'd be seeing you throw a party, instead of a funeral.

Old 09-12-2016, 01:49 PM   #1379
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Unlike you religious psychopaths, I would do the same as any rational person - seek out the best medical help available. The current cure rate for leukemia exceeds 90%. If the child fell into the unfortunate 10%, then seek professional counselling from those trained and experienced in dealing with such situations, taking into account the age of the victim, and his/her level of maturity and desire for full disclosure of the situation.

You sicko religious psychopaths would deceive the child with false hope and mumbo jumbo prayer, holy water, anointing oils, fasting, magic cloths, and huge donations to faith healing shysters who use the money for mansions, personal jets, luxury cars, and when the "healing" doesn't work, blame the victim for "lack of faith." All of the above have a cure rate of ZERO.
You will. of course, assuage your conscience by announcing the kid "is in a better place with Jesus now" and bask in the glory of having a child martyr, whom you have "comforted" by lying to him that he'll be with Santa in the sky in an eternal playland. Were it true, we'd be seeing you throw a party, instead of a funeral.

But what about the clincher question this child will ask?

Mommy/Daddy atheist...what will happen to me when I die? A counselor will refuse to answer that for you just because you are a gutless wonder and can't do it yourself. That's a copout. What if you take them to a theist counselor who tells them they will go to heaven?

What would you say if you were the atheist parent to that . Well kid, you're just fucked, your life is over and that's it. Final.

That's absolutely child abuse and neglect if you say as such.

JJ
Old 09-13-2016, 09:18 AM   #1380
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
So what? Nuts are in every category. We've already discussed this with Jeffrey Dahmer who claims atheism was his belief when he did his heinous crimes.

JJ
Jeffrey Dahmer the born-again Christian, who died in the love and forgiveness of Jesus, and is sitting at his right-hand side in heaven? THAT Jeffrey Dahmer?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote