Old 01-29-2018, 05:04 PM   #241
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
With regards to insults, I only meant I would refrain from insulting you with regards to your African American Heritage. Its obvious you are sensitive about it (as you don't admit you're African heritage) so I want to be a nice guy, kind and sensitive to your needs.

But other insults are on the table.
Moving those goalposts again, eh! Keep on showing the world what a retard you are!
Just pray that TV comedy doesn't improve, or you'll be toast.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:26 PM   #242
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
There is no evidence that Trump moved on someone sexually and did not stop the sexual action after the woman said or expressed no. What the fuck is the matter with you.?

https://www.google.ca/search?client=...LvTe8AefjIGQCw

We got us a good christian liar here!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-30-2018, 06:48 AM   #243
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The thing doth protest a bit much doesn't it?
The Looser66 doth not know what the word "protest" means. I'm not protesting, I'm doing the opposite of protesting, dumbshit. You don't have to worry about hurting my feelings, you're too pathetic to have any effect on me. So go right ahead and try to insult me anyway you want to.

It's great that you ceded to me about you being a liar.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:34 PM   #244
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Andrew66 fantasized:

Quote:
When your boyfriend grabs you for a kiss and asks to fuck you in the ass, you might say no on one day - maybe you have diaharehea that day or you feel its too soon, or you are dating someone else etc.

But then after a romantic movie and dinner he tries again, maybe you say yes, maybe your afraid so you say no... do you blame your boyfriend for trying?

Bitch.
Ooooh look, the self proclaimed Christian is a closet case!

Old 03-05-2018, 02:27 PM   #245
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Andrew66 fantasized:

Ooooh look, the self proclaimed Christian is a closet case!
I just don't want to hurt Davin's feelings anymore. Its tough enough being a member of a minority group which has shown terrible propensity towards crime.

Sinny - how are you physically. Near death yet?

Better start studying your Bible!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #246
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I just don't want to hurt Davin's feelings anymore.
What does it say about you that you fantasize about hurting my feelings? Now if only you could read, dumbass.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:01 AM   #247
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
hurting my feelings?
Sorry Davin, on this holy weekend I shouldn't be trying to hurt any ones feelings.

Your so sensitive. You must be Hertz's "bottom".
Old 03-31-2018, 01:22 PM   #248
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
What does it say about you that you fantasize about hurting my feelings? Now if only you could read, dumbass.
I think that they stopped feeding christards to the lions about 2,000 years too soon. Pity because I would have invested in lions.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #249
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Sorry Davin, on this holy weekend I shouldn't be trying to hurt any ones feelings.

Your so sensitive. You must be Hertz's "bottom".
Oh, don't worry, Looser6, you're apology means nothing because there was no harm done. But don't let me hurt your dreams of hurting my feelings though, dumbfuck, keep dreaming big!

Old 04-02-2018, 06:46 AM   #250
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I think that they stopped feeding christards to the lions about 2,000 years too soon. Pity because I would have invested in lions.
I don't know, it's tough to think of a more cruel punishment than the dumbasses living their pathetic lives. Maybe if they got the Job treatment.

Old 04-02-2018, 12:17 PM   #251
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I don't know, it's tough to think of a more cruel punishment than the dumbasses living their pathetic lives. Maybe if they got the Job treatment.
Back to the subject matter of this thread.

It seems to me the most if not all Atheists on this forum agree, in a speculative sense, that it is more likely than not there are more intelligent, greater species in the Cosmos than humans.

But then my question is - to what limit???

Why is there such a resistance in Atheists admitting that at least God "like" (get it, "like") may very well exist???
Old 04-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #252
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Its tough enough being a member of a minority group which has shown terrible propensity towards crime.
Just give up your christinsanity and the criminal urges will be gone! It's that easy!

Old 04-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #253
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
IQ66 wrote
Whoopee! I could do with a good laugh.

Quote:
IQ65 wrote
It seems to me the most if not all Atheists on this forum agree, in a speculative sense, that it is more likely than not there are more intelligent,
greater species in the Cosmos than humans.
Never mind the atheists - what about the people who don't collect stamps, or the non-supporters of Manchester United. What do they think?
In a science fiction, made-up-shit sense, it is possible that intelligence beyond humans may exist somewhere in the cosmos.

Quote:
IQ64 wrote
But then my question is - to what limit???
Depends on the limit of your imagination and/or your ability to make shit up.

Quote:
IQ63 wrote
Why is there such a resistance in Atheists admitting that at least God "like" (get it, "like") may very well exist???
Look up "non-sequitur". You've made that splendid leap from "possible" to imply "probable" with nothing to support your assertion other than wishful thinking to nudge god (whatever that may be) into your work of fiction.

IQ62 - you get dimmer every line I type.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 04-02-2018 at 06:49 PM.
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #254
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Looser6 wrote View Post
Back to the, "if something is stronger and smarter than you, then it must be god" argument?

Quote:
Looser6 wrote
It seems to me the most if not all Atheists on this forum agree, in a speculative sense, that it is more likely than not there are more intelligent, greater species in the Cosmos than humans.
No, I know that with your inferior brain, even this basic concept is lost on you, but after it got repeated to you several times, you should have gotten it by now. No said whether it was more likely than not. I know you're quite stupid, but it's as basic a concept as it can get.

Quote:
Looser6 wrote
[...]Why is there such a resistance in Atheists admitting that at least God "like" (get it, "like") may very well exist???
I am stronger, smarter, faster, and better looking than you. So I am your god.

Old 04-04-2018, 04:40 PM   #255
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
No said whether it was more likely than not. I know you're quite stupid, but it's as basic a concept as it can get.

Huh what does this even mean

I knew that I'd get an objection to the simple common sense concept I bring forth, and that your objection would have to just be non sensical gobli gook.

Nice try