Old 08-21-2019, 01:09 AM   #556
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I'm fucking heart-broken

.... but I'll get over it.
Beat me to the punch.

You can drown your sorrows in a quart of Drambuie and I'll do likewise with the wine I brought back from my recent jaunt around Portugal.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #557
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Banned again

For the past few days, I've been wreaking havoc on a jovie forum. What pieces of horse shit those tossers are.

They started by giving my posts the thumbs down. Scary stuff.

Then they starting locking the threads that I'd started so I could no longer post on them.

Then they started deleting my threads.

Finally, they deleted all of my posts, locked me out and banned me.

Tien.

Never mind, I'll give them hell when I next come across a jovie in one of the town centres near me. god help the poor sods when I've finished with them. They ain't gonna know what hit them this time.

Shit man, I'm an evil twat.

Old 11-24-2019, 04:28 PM   #558
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Oh Dear ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:42 AM   #559
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

What really pissed me off

The forum that I've been wreaking havoc on of late is for current and ex-jovies. Now, get this. There's even a thread for jovies and ex-jovies who are estranged from their families, not for the "usual excuses", but because of the fucking jovie religion. When a religion is responsible for the break up of families, it ceases to be a religion and becomes something much darker.

Credit where its due, some of the useless twats on the forum do "lend support" to the ex-jovies who need it because they have had their minds turned to mush by the jovie hierarchy. However, this involves doing nothing more than reading the odd post and responding in some inane fashion about how sorry they are and how things will get better, oh, and suggesting that they look for "some kind of support group" in the geographic area where they live. FFS, it was the need for support that brought them to the forum in the first place. jesus christ on a fuckin' motorbike. What a set of bell ends.

I constantly took the piss out of them and told them 'jovie' jokes - which were actually converted Irish, Polak and Newfie jokes from the less politically correct times of the 70s and 80s.

Strangely, it wasn't this that got me banned.

What did get me banned was telling the set of idle cunts that they were fucking useless tossers. It was all very commendable to show empathy towards mush-minded ex-jovies who needed support. However, I asked them why it was that they weren't doing something to actually prevent the issues from happening in the first place, especially as many of them had first-hand experience of the jovie hierarchy, jovie methods and jovie culture. I asked them what kind of space-wasting human beings were they and told them that if they weren't ashamed of themselves, then I'd be ashamed for them.

For the record, whenever I go into a town or city and see the jovies out with their carts peddling their god vomit, I challenge them and keep challenging them until they fuck off back to their sewers. At least the possibility exists where I may have saved an unsuspecting person or two from the evil clutches of the fuckin' jovies. Cunts.

Also for the record, I do what I do peaceably and stay within the law. I do NOT hold with violence in any way, shape or form.

Also for the record, what jovies believe behind closed doors is none of my business. However, when they take it into the public domain and try to inflict their god vomit on others, that's where I draw the line and challenge the evil twats.

Old 03-28-2020, 11:30 AM   #560
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

This is what christardology does to people:

A Russian woman was seen entering a church in Moscow without observing social distancing rules. She was asked by a reporter why she wasn't observing social distancing whilst in the church. She told the reporter that one couldn't contract Covid-19 whilst in a church.

The woman was a doctor!!

This is what christardology does to people.

Old 03-28-2020, 04:12 PM   #561
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Paranoia, Delusion, Psychosis. In that order.

Stay safe Ravers.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:16 AM   #562
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
A Russian woman was seen entering a church in Moscow without observing social distancing rules. She was asked by a reporter why she wasn't observing social distancing whilst in the church. She told the reporter that one couldn't contract Covid-19 whilst in a church.

The woman was a doctor!!

This is what christardology does to people.
This seems like the perfect time to test the efficacy of holy water.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:10 AM   #563
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
This seems like the perfect time to test the efficacy of holy water.
I'd call that 'Taking the Piss'

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-13-2020, 06:16 AM   #564
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

50 million pints going to waste

Anyone fancy a very long lock-in?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52199185

Old 04-13-2020, 07:52 AM   #565
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Anyone fancy a very long lock-in?
Unfortunately, the real beer will rot long before pubs re-open.
The only stuff left (for a while) will be the gassy, frozen lager-piss.

Stop the Holy See men!