Welcome, Alan!

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #1097
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Alan Fox wrote View Post
As a long time observer of ex-associate professor Davison, I have to say that you have developed a very good strategy for dealing with the old hypocrite's spam. By not "muzzling" him you demonstrate the ludicrous vacuity of his outpourings. That this man actually once taught biology to university students is "inconceivable".
Welcome to the forums, Alan. Dr. Davison is like the guy who steps in shit but refuses to believe it. You can wipe his shoes for him, but it makes much more sense to let him leave his footprints all over the internet, so everyone can see what kind of fool he is.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #1098
Jahrta

You know, all kidding aside, I'm starting to wonder if John's postings are in any way indicative of a developing dementia (no, I'm not being condescending - the man is pushing 81, after all). If that is the case, I truly feel bad for him. He seems to be in possession of his other faculties, while having allowed critical reasoning and intellectual honesty to decay at an alarming rate.

John - how old were you when you first came up with your hypothesis?

Think of it as Skull Island for theistic beliefs...Even if you survive the Choobusaurus there is still that ravine full of giant atheistropods waiting to make a meal of you.
"I won't think in your church if you promise not to pray in my school"
Jahrta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #1099
Tenspace
I Live Here

Excellent, Chaos. The Princess Bride's "inconceivable" reference. Awesome.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 12-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #1100
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Just yesterday at lunch, some co-workers and I were discussing the most re-watchable movies. I mentioned The Princess Bride, and two people were laughing hysterically at me.

They asked, "What's your second favorite movie, Thelma and Louise?"

It dawned on them later that The Princess Bride is not The Princess Diaries.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #1101
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Jahrta wrote View Post
You...you...love hell?

By the way, you may not care if you say batshit-crazy things on the internet under your real name, but you're also 81, and a lot closer to the end than most of us who still give a crap about maintaining appearances For example, I might not want people like my boss, coworkers or extended family members to know that I called Lily a homophobic ball of rancid cunt cheese

TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK!!!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #1102
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Jahrta wrote View Post
You know, all kidding aside, I'm starting to wonder if John's postings are in any way indicative of a developing dementia (no, I'm not being condescending - the man is pushing 81, after all). If that is the case, I truly feel bad for him. He seems to be in possession of his other faculties, while having allowed critical reasoning and intellectual honesty to decay at an alarming rate.

John - how old were you when you first came up with your hypothesis?

nah no evidence of that so far- just evidence of pure arrogance, egoism and idiocy

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:38 PM   #1103
BOF

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
nah no evidence of that so far- just evidence of pure arrogance, egoism and idiocy

Agreed.--He sounds a lot like my father decades BEFORE the arteriosclerosis kicked in,except more rational
Old 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #1104
John A. Davison

I believe this is the first weblog that I had to abandon in disgust. All the others had the common sense to banish me rather than continue with their voluntary masochism by permitting me to present my convictions to obviously inferior minds.

I am especially pleased to see that Alan Fox has joined your cesspool of Raving Atheists. You deserve one another.

Don't take my word for it.

"Great spriits have always encountered violent opposition from inferior minds."
Albert Einstein

P.S. I have unsubscribed from this flame pit so please stop cluttering up my email with your drivel.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #1105
Swk6

You are one bat shit crazy old fucker.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #1106
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

AHHH, another Christ-psychosis infected retard, John A Davidson, confirming the delusions inducing illness is real.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #1107
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
I believe this is the first weblog that I had to abandon in disgust. All the others had the common sense to banish me rather than continue with their voluntary masochism by permitting me to present my convictions to obviously inferior minds.

I am especially pleased to see that Alan Fox has joined your cesspool of Raving Atheists. You deserve one another.

Don't take my word for it.

"Great spriits have always encountered violent opposition from inferior minds."
Albert Einstein

P.S. I have unsubscribed from this flame pit so please stop cluttering up my email with your drivel.
Thanks you for confirming the devastating neurological disorder Christ-Psychosis is real.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #1108
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I believe this is the first weblog that I had to abandon in disgust.

I have unsubscribed from this flame pit
It just gets better !!!

I love it so !!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #1109
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

prof john,get one of your home carers to adjust your thread subscription & notification features.
Or have you decided to do the decent thing & crawl away from knowledge to die. At least that will be an indication of a surviving reasoning faculty, however damaged.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #1110
Tenspace
I Live Here

I have never seen someone so incapable of understanding how a forum works. Stop sending him email, forum!

Guess we'll never have our questions answered.