Old 12-23-2017, 03:11 AM   #2521
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz writes

"jerrypong" in his above rambling post. What the fuck? If this is supposed to be an insult to call me jerrypong it's laughable.

Truly Herts,
Get some help, something is not "right" with you; in fact it's all wrong.

Take it easy pal, don't have a heart attack.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 03:13 AM   #2522
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

K writes on another threadThe endearing "who jacks off the most" thread.

"There is a knob on here called JJ, he denies jacking off so we can be pretty sure it is him."

Is it beyond your imagination K that someone would rather make love to his wife than wack off? I assume then you've never been laid.

Regards,
JJ
Old 12-23-2017, 04:34 AM   #2523
The Judge
Obsessed Member

JJ your ignorance of psychiatric diagnosis is matched only by your own obstinance and self-righteousness.

As a UK medical doctor I can tell you that you are so far off the mark that were you a trained medical professional you'd be fucking dangerous.

You keep spluttering about half a dozen different diagnoses (about which you clearly know very little) in a feeble attempt to somehow pin a diagnosis on the Hertz. It's actually quite comical but in a sad way to watch this asinine attempt from the side line and see your willfull ignorance on full display.

Psychiatric diagnosis relies on more than the mere biased interpretations of words written by someone you cannot see: It can only really be arrived at through observation of appearance and behaviour, analysing the quality and type of thoughts and exploring beliefs as well as the prevailing mood and appropriateness of emotional reactions amongst other things. Ninety percent plus of these things are unavailable to you and so your attempt at an individual "diagnosis" is woefull and a pitiful attempt to try and sound like you know what you're talking about.

That being said on a more general epistemological level there is a lot to be said for the similarity between religious and dangerous, delusional belief. Both have the individual believing stongly in something that is not true, for which there is no evidence and when evidence is provdided contrary to that belief it is resisted stongly by the afflicted.

Sometimes this resistance is so strong that the afflicted are willing to kill themselves and / or others for that belief in the mistaken "certainty" that they will go to their version of "heaven" afterwards whilst sending the unbelievers (which includes most of their fellow believers because they don't quite believe exactly the same thing) to "hell."

Me thinks perhaps you may have come into contact with psychiatric services yourself and experienced confinement or treatment for your delusions? Is this you lashing out at the state for having you committed at some point?

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 06:08 AM   #2524
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
JJ your ignorance of psychiatric diagnosis is matched only by your own obstinance and self-righteousness.

As a UK medical doctor I can tell you that you are so far off the mark that were you a trained medical professional you'd be fucking dangerous.

You keep spluttering about half a dozen different diagnoses (about which you clearly know very little) in a feeble attempt to somehow pin a diagnosis on the Hertz. It's actually quite comical but in a sad way to watch this asinine attempt from the side line and see your willfull ignorance on full display.

Psychiatric diagnosis relies on more than the mere biased interpretations of words written by someone you cannot see: It can only really be arrived at through observation of appearance and behaviour, analysing the quality and type of thoughts and exploring beliefs as well as the prevailing mood and appropriateness of emotional reactions amongst other things. Ninety percent plus of these things are unavailable to you and so your attempt at an individual "diagnosis" is woefull and a pitiful attempt to try and sound like you know what you're talking about.

That being said on a more general epistemological level there is a lot to be said for the similarity between religious and dangerous, delusional belief. Both have the individual believing stongly in something that is not true, for which there is no evidence and when evidence is provdided contrary to that belief it is resisted stongly by the afflicted.

Sometimes this resistance is so strong that the afflicted are willing to kill themselves and / or others for that belief in the mistaken "certainty" that they will go to their version of "heaven" afterwards whilst sending the unbelievers (which includes most of their fellow believers because they don't quite believe exactly the same thing) to "hell."

Me thinks perhaps you may have come into contact with psychiatric services yourself and experienced confinement or treatment for your delusions? Is this you lashing out at the state for having you committed at some point?
When people write on a forum they show a part of themselves. Of course I have not met Hertz in person. I would love to have a beer with Hertz anytime he/she is in my neck of the woods.

Psychiatrists are usually most fucked up themselves, that is why the the field attracts them. How fucked up are you, Judge?

PS> In your most esteemed psychiatric opinion (Puke) what the hell IS wrong with Hertz? Do you not find it odd someone was posting FOUR times in one hour to the same post? It is truly bizarre.

Regards,
JJ

PS We're playing "pretend" for a minute for we both know anyone can portray anyone on the Internet. I find it odd a psychiatrist would be spending his time on a nearly dead forum with a handful of posters that use the cunt word, twat word, tit head, etc. Surely you don't find that normal do you?
Old 12-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #2525
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Andrew,

I couldn't agree more about the compulsive and frenzied posts. Could also be a manic episode from someone who has bipolar disease. I hope he doesn't have that as it is a difficult disease to manage.

I read through the posts and he will have three or four posts to one post of ours. How bizarre and disjointed. Maybe he is smoking joints or something as he posts.

You are an exemplary example as a witness to Christ who died for our sins to proved us with forgiveness of sins and everlasting life. If he has primarily read the old testament he should read the new testament as he is missing a piece that leads to Jesus.

Blessings to you my dear friend in Christ,

JJ
Oh android, let me lick thine ass, oh please android, let me.

Wanker.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:25 AM   #2526
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
K writes on another threadThe endearing "who jacks off the most" thread.

"There is a knob on here called JJ, he denies jacking off so we can be pretty sure it is him."

Is it beyond your imagination K that someone would rather make love to his wife than wack off? I assume then you've never been laid.

Regards,
JJ
It's obvious that you only lay that rubber doll of yours. You know, the one that you call 'wife' and which you keep in the garage in case your mom finds it.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:38 AM   #2527
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Take it easy pal, don't have a heart attack.

JJ
My age and sex make it unlikely but you never can tell what lies around the corner. However, rest assured, if I do have one, die and there is an afterlife (which I strongly doubt), be aware that I will haunt you, fucktard.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:59 AM   #2528
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
It's obvious that you only lay that rubber doll of yours. You know, the one that you call 'wife' and which you keep in the garage in case your mom finds it.
How dare you make fun of JJ's lovely wife!!!

Fuck you you you piece of slime!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #2529
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post

Hi JJ

The Judge is clearly a narcissist. He reminds me of Winchester from Mash. Big overbloated ego. I've dealt with many physicians and researchers just like him - don't listen - they for the most part speak out of their asses and try to sound authoritative - they masturbate to their own image (but have little instinct).

We can infer alot about Hertz, and can speculate to diagnosis. In fact I submit that phychoanalysis is just as much an art as a science. You JJ are clearly talented in this area, Judge is just a walking textbook without the necessary feel.

I've met many patient in the ER myself, it is very clearly when one is having a panic attack for example. Hertz is spouting off, a troubled individual.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:18 AM   #2530
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Is that it? Is that the best you can muster you incompetent, cretinous religtard.

Do you fancy jerrypongs blow up doll too? Do you want a go on it - you fuckin' weirdo.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:06 AM   #2531
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Is that it? Is that the best you can muster you incompetent, cretinous religtard.

Do you fancy jerrypongs blow up doll too? Do you want a go on it - you fuckin' weirdo.
Hertz is a Misogynist!
Old 12-23-2017, 11:26 AM   #2532
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Lots of people have referred to christards as liars, but, are they?

Let's look at some facts before we decide.

Let's go back, back into time, a la Johnny Walker, and look at the documents supposedly written by the early christards and about the early christards. What do we find?

We find that approximately 80% of the documents are forgeries which were written much later that we were supposed to believe.

The obvious questions are:

1. Why is there such a high proportion of forgeries?

2. Who was responsible for the forgeries?

Let's look at why there is such a high proportion of forgeries.

By the end of the 1st. century AD, not only has christardology fragmented into a number of sects, it had almost died out. We know this from the writings of Pliny the younger who visited the region where zombie boy jebus supposedly roamed.

It is thought the religion had almost died out because it was no more than a series of allegories and no more based on factual people than the story of the Teddy Bears' picnic is. This made it hard for potential converts to grasp and believe and, it seems, for existing believers too. As a result, the numbers of christards dwindled.

Pliny tells us that he knew little about the sect, their beliefs and their punishments handed down to them by their Roman masters simply because there were so few of them.

In order to increase the number of christards and revive the religion, it was decided to convert zombie boy jebus into a real person and give him a worldly existence. This would enable potential converts to better relate to the christarology.

Let's now go back a stage.

It is thought that in the early beginnings of christardology, jebus was the son of god who lived in outer space, just below the moon, and fought with the devil. Yes, I know. This is strange but no less so that what chistard cunts believe today.

In his worldly existence, he was allocated a set of peasant parents whose mother was a virgin and who had been impregnated by god and, in spite of giving birth to zombie boy, remained a virgin. He was also allocated 12 disciples and was sentenced to death by the state and then rose from the dead. These attributes are not, in fact, unique, and are common to a number of religions which predated christardology.

The issue with giving zombie boy a wordly existence is that there was little from the past, at that time, that could be used to attest that zombie boy, did indeed, have a wordly existence. So, new documents were created and 'backdated' and existing documents amended in order to persuade future converts that zombie boy did indeed have a wordly past existence.

This explains two things: Why there is no contemporary Roman writings containing references to zombie boy and why so many of the early christard documents by and about early christards were forgeries.

christarology limped along until the 4th century when it was recognised as the sole religion of Rome.

Who created these forgeries? Early christards in an attempt to establish their religion.

It seems that early christards were no better than the christards of today. Both are a set of lying cunts, it seems.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #2533
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz is a Misogynist!
android is a fuckin' weirdo that will eventually get caught. You dirty bastard.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:24 PM   #2534
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My age and sex make it unlikely but you never can tell what lies around the corner. However, rest assured, if I do have one, die and there is an afterlife (which I strongly doubt), be aware that I will haunt you, fucktard.
If there's an afterlife you have a real problem on your hands. You have rejected the gospel of Jesus Christ. People who do that have an afterlife which is truly a living hell.

You were warned.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #2535
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

They can say whatever they want. I could give a fuck less what these jack offs think.

Most likely jealous. Perhaps homosexual or their only "sexual contact" if you can call it that is with their hand.

Pathetic and dismal.

Peace in Christ. Hope you are enjoying these days leading up to Christmas.

JJ