Old 01-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #61
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

I am thinking Bernie has a shot. If he doesn't win the Democratic nomination I will start a petition for all dems and independents to write his name in on the ballots.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:03 PM   #62
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
http://www.salon.com/2016/01/13/a_su...ernie_sanders/

It looks like he might have a chance. At least against Hilary. I'm sure that when it gets down to Trump against Sanders, then the less stupid Americans will come out to avoid Hitler 2. But I'm probably being optimistic.
It is truly shocking how popular DT is. But then again, maybe not. I can't see him beating Bernie Sanders.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #63
AtomJack

Despite the "refreshing fact", as I have heard people around me say about what he says, not pulling his punches with his opinions, Donald Trump looks to me like what I expect the anti-christ looks like to the religious. Just imagine how he's going to act as President. Fee-uck!

Again, I can't imagine him garnering much of the Hispanic/Chicano/Muslim vote. But these people don't vote all that much, I hear tell. Hopefully every rational woman and man will step up and not vote for him.

Then again, maybe he'll start WW3 and knock us all back to the stone age and may the best people win. It surely won't be US of A retards walking around texting the latest shit about some celeb and falling down manholes or walking into traffic.

George Carlin had a routine where he used to substitute the word "fuck" for the word "kill"- remember that? Instead of the crowd chanting "Kill the Ump", he substituted "Fuck the Ump", to great comedic effect. So, now it's "Fuck the Trump, Fuck the Trump, Fuck the Trump!". Or maybe "Fuck the Chump!".
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:36 AM   #64
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post

Then again, maybe he'll start WW3 and knock us all back to the stone age and may the best people win.
Impossible. The Pope prays for peace every year at Christmas, and we've all seen how effective that has been.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #65
AtomJack

lol
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:50 AM   #66
clambake
shred

I'm surprised no one has posted that Scalia kicked the bucket yet. I feel no shame that my first reaction was a "Whoo-hoo!!" with Rocky-style raised arms and all. It's going to be fun watching all the alleged lovers of the US Constitution do everything to ignore said document, especially since that fucking asshole being so "originalist".

No matter what happens though it's still better today than yesterday

"Ignorance is not bliss; it is terrifying like walking blindfolded down a dark hallway full of set bear traps." ~ Sternwallow

Death will be like 1964 all over again.
clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 04:24 PM   #67
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Whilst I don't make a real effort to cheer most deaths, the passing of this vile specimen did raise a light chortle - his racist, sexist, homophobic horseshit over the last 28 years could take just as long to wipe out. Purely as a furrin observer, I look forward with not an iota of glee to watching the GOP Clown Car fucking with the system to delay a new appointment, but I understand the sitting president can appoint 'uncontested', as congress is currently in recess? Now that could be a highly amusing spectacle as Rethuglican heads start bursting in unison.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:15 AM   #68
Davin
Obsessed Member

It's nice that Scalia was finally able to do something good in the end. Too bad he did a lot of damage on the way out though.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #69
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Too bad he did a lot of damage on the way out though.
When the dipshit wrote this dissenting argument:
Quote:
The body of scientific evidence supporting creation science is as strong as that supporting evolution. In fact, it may be stronger…. The evidence for evolution is far less compelling than we have been led to believe. Evolution is not a scientific “fact,” since it cannot actually be observed in a laboratory. Rather, evolution is merely a scientific theory or “guess.”… It is a very bad guess at that. The scientific problems with evolution are so serious that it could accurately be termed a “myth.”
... he gave up the right to be thought of as anything beyond a poorly informed, lying fucknugget. Good riddance.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:36 AM   #70
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm feeling happy for the worms.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:54 AM   #71
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Scalia....rhymes with Italia! Gotta be Catholic. Surely plans are already in motion at the Vatican for his beatification (Sp?)! "Saint Scalia" - luv the double S connotation.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 02-18-2016, 07:06 AM   #72
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
When the dipshit wrote this dissenting argument:

... he gave up the right to be thought of as anything beyond a poorly informed, lying fucknugget. Good riddance.
And he also ruled that racism was over in America.
And that regulating political contributions was against the first amendment.
And he thought that the devil was a real person walking around and tempting people.

They guy was an idiot that contradicted himself many times.

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Scalia....rhymes with Italia! Gotta be Catholic. Surely plans are already in motion at the Vatican for his beatification (Sp?)! "Saint Scalia" - luv the double S connotation.
I always pronounce his name more like Skay-lee-ah.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 11:28 AM   #73
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
And he also ruled that racism was over in America.
And that regulating political contributions was against the first amendment.
And he thought that the devil was a real person walking around and tempting people.

They guy was an idiot that contradicted himself many times.

I always pronounce his name more like Skay-lee-ah.

I presume these little details are designed to reveal one's position on the social register. Should I pronounce Italia as Itay-lee-ah? I went into the local Hyundai dealership and told them I was interested in buying a Tucson, and, of course, I pronounced it "Tukson", only to soon realize everyone there pronounced it "Two saun". I can imagine the laughter after I left. Ah well, just a few years left to go in this insane asylum.

Old 02-20-2016, 05:43 AM   #74
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

The Zika Virus has obviously long been endemic in the USA, but this fact has been covered up in the Grand Conspiracy by the 1% and the corrupt media. This disease causes a birth defect known as micro-brain, which explains the popularity of Ted Cruz, Hilary Clinton, and Donald Trump with micro-brained US voters.
The 1%, of course, just love this virus, since it produces stupid complacent workers who will support legislation against their own self interest. Why not call it the Stupid Virus, or American Voter Syndrome? Perhaps Monsanto can patent it?

Old 02-20-2016, 10:08 AM   #75
dogpet
Obsessed Member

When you see a supposedly protestant contender being conciliatory towards papists, it proves beyond all argument that they all piss in the same pot.

Donald Trump - please say fuck the pope

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote