Old 05-11-2017, 02:24 AM   #1831
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Mary is my secretary who has had some fun on the forum as well. You dumbfucks have no idea.

JJ
Right. We'd never guess that "Mary" is your imaginary alter ego!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 03:39 AM   #1832
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ drooled:

Quote:
I hate your stupid comments.
Here's some fine artwork to take your mind off things.....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 PM   #1833
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ probably has those "God is my Co-pilot" bumper stickers on his fleet of luxury vehicles, but God was lax in His co-piloting duties when Bermuda evangelist Myles Munroe's plane collided with a construction crane and crashed. God was probably distracted by attending to JJ's success in His "Prosperity Gospel" program..
Investigators know that plane crash Victims usually spend their last seconds screaming in terror and often defecate themselves. But that is unlikely, given the faithful on board Munroe's plane, eh JJ.
More likely they had their arms raised in praise, as they cried, "Hallelujah, we're gonna meet Jesus!"

Old 05-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #1834
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ drooled:

Here's some fine artwork to take your mind off things.....

Ah, a nice little cat's ass picture to feed your bestiality desires. You sick SOB.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:53 AM   #1835
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

[quote=Sinfidel;687158]JJ probably has those "God is my Co-pilot" bumper stickers on his fleet of luxury vehicles, but God was lax in His co-piloting duties when Bermuda evangelist Myles Munroe's plane collided with a construction crane and crashed. God was probably distracted by attending to JJ's success in His "Prosperity Gospel" program..
Investigators know that plane crash Victims usually spend their last seconds screaming in terror and often defecate themselves. But that is unlikely, given the faithful on board Munroe's plane, eh JJ.
More likely they had their arms raised in praise, as they cried, "Hallelujah, we're gonna meet Jesus!"

Is this another one of those whiner atheists arguments with the implication there is not God because if there was there would not be a God who would allow this to happen? Certainly not one that would allow people on planes to have screaming, defecating fits before a plane crash?

If so read "Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People." Do your own damn research. This is not an ask a theist thread.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:42 AM   #1836
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ah, a nice little cat's ass picture to feed your bestiality desires. You sick SOB.

JJ
It's your sick God who designed the asshole, including assholes like you!

Old 05-16-2017, 03:47 AM   #1837
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

[quote=JerryJohn;687160]
Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JJ probably has those "God is my Co-pilot" bumper stickers on his fleet of luxury vehicles, but God was lax in His co-piloting duties when Bermuda evangelist Myles Munroe's plane collided with a construction crane and crashed. God was probably distracted by attending to JJ's success in His "Prosperity Gospel" program..

Is this another one of those whiner atheists arguments with the implication there is not God because if there was there would not be a God who would allow this to happen? Certainly not one that would allow people on planes to have screaming, defecating fits before a plane crash?

If so read "Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People." Do your own damn research. This is not an ask a theist thread.
Still too stupid to use the quote function, eh dumbass!

Quote:
When Bad Things Happen to Good People (ISBN 1-4000-3472-8) is a 1981 book by Harold Kushner, a Conservative rabbi.
So, you're promoting a book authored by a Christ killer! You must be a Satanist.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:19 AM   #1838
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.”

― Wayne Dyer
Old 05-16-2017, 03:24 PM   #1839
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

"The highest form of ignorance is when you accept something you know nothing about".

- Kinich Ahau

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:40 AM   #1840
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
"The highest form of ignorance is when you accept something you know nothing about".

- Kinich Ahau
Aw how cute; little Piglet writing a quote. So cute.

JJ
Old 05-17-2017, 12:48 AM   #1841
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
No one enjoys assholes that God created (especially animal assholes) more than you. I have discerned you also enjoy the shit God has made as well and have a fascination with the process of defecating.

I was amazed at your knowledge of defecating passengers on a plane before a crash. Wowsa. Also I recall (if I do so correctly) a few pictures of animal defecation pics. Can you post another pic like that? Pleeeease. LOL.

How intelligent you must be.

JJ
Old 05-17-2017, 04:20 AM   #1842
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No one enjoys assholes that God created (especially animal assholes) more than you. I have discerned you also enjoy the shit God has made as well and have a fascination with the process of defecating.

I was amazed at your knowledge of defecating passengers on a plane before a crash. Wowsa. Also I recall (if I do so correctly) a few pictures of animal defecation pics. Can you post another pic like that? Pleeeease. LOL.

How intelligent you must be.

JJ
One day I was bicycling and a seagull flying overhead shat, and a big green gob landed right between my glasses and my eyeball. My first thought was, "Thank you, Jesus", followed by a fervent wish for a shotgun, and, on reflection, hilarity. Reading your Troll posts produces the same reaction.
Unlike you, at least shit is good for something - it fertilizes.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:19 AM   #1843
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Obviously you have the same reading ability as Trump. The read you recommend, Why Bad Things Happen to Good People, claims evil exists because God isn't powerful enough to overcome it. Yet you claim belief in your Holy book claim that God is ALL POWERFUL! Talking out of both sides of your yap again, eh dumbass Troll!

Old 05-17-2017, 07:27 AM   #1844
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I am not responsible for nut job mental cases in the world that exploit stupid dumbshits and the gullible. He will answer to God if he's not a nutcase for trying to seek money from the gullible and insecure.

JJ
Like Joel Osteen exploiting gullible you....

Old 05-17-2017, 07:35 AM   #1845
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JJ Trolled:

Quote:
God has blessed me with many, many super nice cars. In turn I donate used ones to charity.
Translation: Since no one would give me a penny for my worn out piece of junk on a trade-in, I donated it to one of those "charities" that gives you a tax deduction for it.