Old 03-07-2018, 09:51 AM   #3601
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I know you are "trying" to promote Atheism, but from your reply - which is a thoughtful one - it is clear that you always without fail, read, digest and earnestly grapple with the theistic concepts.
You have no idea how much theistic 'stuff' I've studied - and found it all to be eye-rollingly bullshit and devoid of reality.

Quote:
This level of honest discourse is refreshing.
You wouldn't know what honesty was - even if it took a bite out of your left testicle

Quote:
The Holy Spirit must be moving you.
The mere mention of holy spirit certainly moves my bowels ....

Quote:
Your replies, while still Atheistic are actually just a shred (a mustard seed) different than mine.
That's because you're crap at reading and comprehension - my replies to your drivel reflect reality - whilst you live in cloud cuckoo land. Thankfully we're poles apart!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:16 AM   #3602
Simon Moon

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Obviously intelligent, and well read like myself and Andrew.
Sorry if I don't take your comparison of me to you and Andrew as a compliment.

Last edited by Simon Moon; 03-07-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #3603
Simon Moon

Do me
Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
No thank you. I am a Christian, I do not administer anal sex, no matter how much you beg for it.

And you wonder why people here comment on yours (and JJ's) obsession with anal sex.

I've been here for about 2 months, and have 42 posts. Previously I was a member under a different username for a couple of years, and at no time have I ever mentioned anal sex. I have never, to my recollection, replied to any theist with posts that only contain insults. I always make a legitimate point in my posts.

And here you, with a comment on my post to JJ, with a reference (not implied in my post) referring to anal sex.

Seems you are the one with anal sex obsession.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-07-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:28 AM   #3604
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
You have no idea how much theistic 'stuff' I've studied - and found it all to be eye-rollingly bullshit and devoid of reality.

You wouldn't know what honesty was - even if it took a bite out of your left testicle

That's because you're crap at reading and comprehension - my replies to your drivel reflect reality - whilst you live in cloud cuckoo land. Thankfully we're poles apart!
I don't know why we bother with twats like android IQ 66. I just find him so thick, I can't be bothered with him anymore. He's possibly the thickest christard I've ever come across. If he isn't, then he's right up there. I don't even find him useful as a chew stick. At least jerrypong knows who the Plinys were and that there were two of them, ffs.

android IQ 66 is so thick, he doesn't realise just how thick he is. I suppose it's one, and possibly the only, advantage to being as thick as android.

I'm glad it's you that's bothering to educate the poor bastard because, if it was down to me, I'd probably lose the will to live.

Still, I suppose that the christard church is grateful for thick twats like android. Brainwashing is so much easier if the brain doesn't work.

Tien.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #3605
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-07-2018, 10:46 AM   #3606
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post

Do me

And you wonder why people here comment on yours (and JJ's) obsession with anal sex.

I've been here for about 2 months, and have 42 posts. Previously I was a member under a different username for a couple of years, and at no time have I ever mentioned anal sex. I have never, to my recollection, replied to any theist with posts that only contain insults. I always make a legitimate point in my posts.

And here you, with a comment on my post to JJ, with a reference (not implied in my post) referring to anal sex.

Seems you are the one with anal sex obsession.
Someone once said to Stephen Fry, 'People who swear have a low IQ'. He said, 'No they fucking don't' (or words to that effect).

He also said 'It would be impossible to imagine going through life without swearing and without enjoying swearing' (actual quote).

I like Stephen Fry. I wish him well with his struggle with cancer. Life will be a much lesser experience without him.

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 03-07-2018 at 10:52 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
Old 03-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #3607
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It looks like IQ66 just conceded the argument. Shall we talk about something else.
That's a shame, Andrew almost had me convinced there. The only thing holding me back was Mary's potty mouth. Oh well, still no gods* then.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #3608
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
become born-again Atheists who are now doing rather well since ridding themselves of their christard shackles.
Several atheist have left as well, Hertzy. They are doing rather well as Christians since ridding themselves of their atheism shackeles and being members of the WMB club got old.. or...

another plausible thought is the atheists here are the just the "type they didn't want to associate with." I could certainly understand that. You guys are the proverbial "on the wrong side of the tracks."

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:51 PM   #3609
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Several atheist have left as well, Hertzy. They are doing rather well as Christians since ridding themselves of their atheism shackeles and being members of the WMB club got old.. or...

another plausible thought is the atheists here are the just the "type they didn't want to associate with." I could certainly understand that. You guys are the proverbial "on the wrong side of the tracks."

JJ
Is this the best you can come up with you tedious old hag?

Old 03-07-2018, 05:05 PM   #3610
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Nope, just a mustard seed is all the differs.

Wishful thinking vs. hope (mustard seed).
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #3611
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Nope, just a mustard seed is all the differs.
Wishful thinking vs. hope (mustard seed).
I really must try whatever you've been drinking! Please explain (with your usual infallible logic) just how YOUR wishful thinking and YOUR hope have anything to do with MY reality.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #3612
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Do me
Sir, you asked in no uncertain terms to "DO ME". As you are asking men to "DO YOU" that is anal, period.

Fag. Fuck off.

Ha Ha Ha, just playing with you. No offence, homo's are welcome here.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:20 PM   #3613
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I really must try whatever you've been drinking! Please explain (with your usual infallible logic) just how YOUR wishful thinking and YOUR hope have anything to do with MY reality.
Smelly, what in your words is wrong with the fine tuning argument?

Don't just point to Sternwallow and because he has an Avatar of an aged philosopher and has a good reputation for intelligent posts and therefore accept his argument. His points were all valid, but they don't refute the fine tuning argument.

Is it not a miracle that so many of the physical constants are "just so" to enable the progressive evolution we call call the human existence? The odds have been calculated to 1 in a zillion or so... more likely a 747 jet simply assembled from molecules in the sand during a wind storm.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:25 PM   #3614
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

1) Do you think the hole in the tarmac was fine tuned to allow the puddle to exist?
2) If the physical constants were 'different', do you think perhaps things may have developed/evolved differently - or not at all?
3) Have you read Dawkins' 'Climbing Mount Improbable'? - perhaps you should.
4) Define 'miracle' with the aim of convincing your reader you're not full of shit.
5) How do the dinosaurs and other millions of extinct species feel about "progressive evolution"?

.... and I notice you spectacularly avoided my question - "just how YOUR wishful thinking and YOUR hope have anything to do with MY reality."

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-07-2018, 07:27 PM   #3615
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
It is a severely brainwashed sicko cult that would cause any White person to think that negroes are worth the trouble. The latest example is all of the rioting going on because White cops defend themselves against negro criminals. But I have some other facts for you that go far behond how pleasing you may think rap music is or how much you enjoy some negro sports hero. So pull the backs of your pants back up over your butt and listen.

Negroes are:
60% more likely to develop Diabetes than Whites.
3 times more likely to die from Asthma.
16 times more likely to die from Sarcodosis.
Twice as likely to die from smoking related lung cancer.
20 times more likely to die from Heart Failure before the age of 50.
At a higher risk of Kidney Failure than any other race.
About twice as likely to develop Alzheimers or other dementia.
8 times more likely to get HIV.
3 times more likely to carry Herpes.
15 times more likely to carry Chlamydia.
Largely responsible for creating drug resistant Tuberculosis.

On top of these things, there is the money spent to jail negroes, make up for what their crimes cost Whites, (though some crimes can't be measured in money) and fight the drug dealing negroes often do. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of these, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes.

In my highly considered opinion, some of these White people were worth more than the entire negro species. Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered Whites. Onlt 8% of White murderers murdered negroes. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negroes. Etc. So all in all, negroes aren't worth having around. Not even close. I don't know if I am allowed to state this opinion. But it is also my highly considered opinion that the only good negro is a dead one!
Hey Davin

Just for one I went to post one on this, now JJ's most popular thread.

Wow Cult Masher really shows some stats, not flattering for blacks.

Care to defend your race?