Old 06-30-2006, 02:48 PM   #31
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Katia wrote
Who is the person posting under username "ProveIt"?
She is Queen Noor of Jordan, am I right?
Is it Robert Mueller?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #32
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Katia wrote
Around last December (04) I had a strange vision while I was lying on the sofa. In this vision I saw myself cutting open Former Attorney General John Ashcroft's stomach, and pouring a huge bag of salt in it, while his family was watching me do this, begging and crying for me to stop.

Why did John Ashcroft NOT beg me to stop?

Why only his family?

Does he enjoy being tortured? I don't understand.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 06-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #33
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Benny Hinn,
Televangelist

False prophet, and a Jew.

His family needs to go, and let's make it a bad trip.
Quote:
Katia wrote
Hey Benny!! We're going to cut your FUCKING liver out. :D

Old 06-30-2006, 02:51 PM   #34
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Katia wrote
I took a nap earlier today and I had a strange dream. It was about a little cute girl who was partly black. She was talking to me incoherently, and then suddenly she flipped over backwards and passed out. On the floor beside her was yellow vomit.

Did some pervert ejaculate in her throat? Is that what happened?

Old 06-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #35
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Katia wrote
I can't choose what I dream. Can you?

Two days ago I had a dream I haven't told you guys about. I dreamt that Turki al Faisal was speaking to me in a demonic voice. He said: TAKE MY NAME OFF THAT BOARD!!!

Out comes blasphemy... and in hops a demon.

Why do you not believe in God? Because you do not see evidence. Whether you truly don't see it or don't want to see it is a DIFFERENT topic.

I believe in God because I see evidence. Personal evidence, his work in my life.

It's as simple as that.

Old 06-30-2006, 02:57 PM   #36
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Katia wrote
Some of Turki al Faisal's relatives live in Gainesville, Ga. His half brother goes under the name Richard Mecum and poses as a Christian. Richard is NOT a Christian but a Jew - a hater of Christ. Him and his family need to go, and the sooner the better.

Also Bill Gates, and his wife. They are both Jews and they hate Christ. Bill is actually an atheist Jew, a racial Jew but a hater of God. He needs to go, and then his wife needs to go after him.

Janice Chrisley, Gainesville Ga, and also her sister Doris Chrisley, Gainesville Ga as well. These jews are evil and they need to go.

Their families need to go too.

Oliver North, "Ollie," or "Colonel" North, from FOX NEWS "War Stories."

He is a Jew and he needs to go. Slowly and unpleasantly. The same goes for Sean Hannity, also FOX News.

Bill Gates thinks he is God, and thinks he is the light of the world. Someone needs to put that light out, and it should be done asap. Gates has financed terror around the world along with Turki al Faisal, and Tony Blair (UK prime minister), who is also a Jew. It is hidden, but they are Jews. Now that it is "unhidden," they need to go.

The person posting on "St. Teabag" is Elizabeth Farrah of WorldNetDaily. She is a Jewess, and NOTHING she says is the truth. "It" needs to go, and this needs to be done soon. Elizabeth also posts on IIDB.org as "EsoCyn."

Old 06-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #37
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
Excrement, from the ass, Katia, DO YOU DO ANAL? DO YOU DO ANAL? jEW YOU JEW ANAL

I HAVE A HANKERIN' TO ANALLY FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU SPEAK HEBREW

"oy vay St.teabag, this ass pounding I like"

So, for the last time Katia JEW YOU DO ANAL?

I don't want to fuck your cunt, from your hateful text I surmise it would be like pulling apart a grilled cheese,, but I'm primed and ready to fuck the YHWEH into your colon.
[edit: Please note the esteemed Teabag was not being anti jewish, he was merely responding to a long antisemitic diatribe from Katia. No Jews were harmed in the making of this post.]

Old 06-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #38
Eva
Super Moderator

jewels, tenspace....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:24 PM   #39
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Miata wrote
I like Asian Chicks. My wife made me stop dating years ago.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:36 PM   #40
brad89

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Carico maintains an event horizon. Any facts that traverse her Schwarzschild radius are never seen again. And contrary to Beckenstein's work, there is no correlation between her surface area and the amount of information contained within... we are pretty certain that she fucks both the laws of conservation and entropy hard in the ass, seeing as her ability to store information is inversely proportional to the amount of information absorbed. She is truly one of the most vexing problems in modern cosmology. An enigma for future scientists.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:57 PM   #41
thenormalyears

I am glad I wasn't around for that damn katia bitch. I would have just spent my days thinking of newer and more exciting ways to taunt her with my jewishness.

Quote:
Elton John is no where near me on the gayness scale, hes about a 6, im an 11.

Where is the gayness scale?

I shoved it up my ass, thats how gay i have become.
- agent adair
Old 07-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #42
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Philiboid Studge wrote
Dear Senator Obama,

We write today to congratulate you for winning our community's highest honor, an award we present to those who express their personal connection to God or gods, other supernatural entities such as ghosts, goblins, fairies and leprechauns, the 'spiritual' realm, or any other related thaumaturgy that separates Those Who Hear Voices in Their Heads from the rest of us.

Your claim to Shitlord of the Week was earned when you publicly recounted your moment of voodoo ugga-bugga, experienced at the Trinity United Church of Christ:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: :o:o

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 07-01-2006, 05:34 PM   #43
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
mandangi wrote
Homosex may be personal preference. My friend said that some people like to have sex with people of same gender only and do not get attracted to people of opposite gender.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 07-01-2006, 10:03 PM   #44
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Nothing is ever proved in Science. There are merely varying degrees liklehood. Science does not need to turn to Philosophy. Only those bent on obfuscation are so inclined; hence the theist position.

Old 07-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #45
HeathenLifer

Quote:
What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

Last edited by Karma Police (2005-06-23 06:34 pm)

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote