Old 01-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #166
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Moral equivalency between modern Christians and Muslims is an Islamic apologist's talking (defense) point, when backed into a corner.

Ghoully is right - Atheist are hard on Christianity and soft on Islam.

Why????

It's has to be political. There is outrage against Christians, no out rage against Muslims on this site.

Christians too need to be "vetted" to see if they're the "Onward Christian Soldiers" type who kill innocent women and children using the lie that their country has WMD's, e.g. Iraq

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:36 AM   #167
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Atheist are hard on Christianity and soft on Islam.
I treat them both with equal disdain. And even Judaism. I know your brain is demonstrably weak, but maybe you'll get it if it gets repeated enough.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:09 PM   #168
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Ok lets [sic] put my view to a simple test Judge...blah blah blah...feeble attempt at politicising an age-old philosophical issue...
I would gladly see all forms of religion expunged from humanity. The answer, however, is not to ban it. This is myopic, ignorant and inflammatory (all things that Trump and you clearly have in common).

You see when society bans things like certain books or believing a certain thing, all it does is force that thing/group underground where it strengthens its resolve against the thing that banned it.

What I would like to see instead is the exposure of, the public argument against and systematic dismantling by logical and reason of all forms of religion as a surer method of ridding humanity of one of the things most likely to annihilate it in the not too distant future.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:40 PM   #169
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I treat them both with equal disdain. And even Judaism. I know your brain is demonstrably weak, but maybe you'll get it if it gets repeated enough.
Like I said, suggesting a moral equivalence between modern Christianity and modern Islam is a talking point for muslim appologists when backed into a corner.

Are you too stoopid to see this?

Its like when Trump said there a good people on "both sides" (white supremacists one side, anti white supremacists other side).

But I think your lying as well.

I'd like to see you dare say some really bad, hurtful, hateful rhetoric against Islam, in the same way you speak of Christianity. You don't.

You side with Islam a bit, because you are a liberal democrat - and Islam is an oppressed minority.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:45 PM   #170
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I would gladly see all forms of religion expunged from humanity. The answer, however, is not to ban it. This is myopic, ignorant and inflammatory (all things that Trump and you clearly have in common).

You see when society bans things like certain books or believing a certain thing, all it does is force that thing/group underground where it strengthens its resolve against the thing that banned it.

What I would like to see instead is the exposure of, the public argument against and systematic dismantling by logical and reason of all forms of religion as a surer method of ridding humanity of one of the things most likely to annihilate it in the not too distant future.
Judge you often dishonestly alter the facts.

The point is not to ban religion, but to limit entry of adherents to a toxic and at times dangerous idiology.

You probably think I'm splitting hairs, but please don't unfairly overstate your position. People notice.

The answer IMO is also not yours. Islam needs to be properly reformed - whereby the religion officially creates a peaceful Creed and appoints a peaceful leader.

I don't believe mere debate (secularism vs. religion) will ever win, as people always gravitate towards hope. Not to mention the philosophical arguments to support at least Deism.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:37 AM   #171
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

So Andy, you agree with Trump, that there are good white supremacists?

Actually, don't bother, I already know the answer.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:53 AM   #172
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Like I said, suggesting a moral equivalence between modern Christianity and modern Islam is a talking point for muslim appologists when backed into a corner.
I'm not backed into a corner though, dumbfuck. There is no corner here. I know you're mentally challenged, but maybe if I repeat it enough, you'll get get. You started saying that I treat Muslim's softer than Christains, which I showed was bullshit and you ceded to that point to move onto this new thing. I know you're stupid, but you don't have to demonstrate it time and again by using terms incorrectly. I'm not apologizing for anyone, I'm not making any excuses or trying to explain away Muslim behaviors or their religion.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
I'd like to see you dare say some really bad, hurtful, hateful rhetoric against Islam, in the same way you speak of Christianity. You don't.
Sure, are there any Muslims posting on this site that are as stupid as you? Well, that's probably too difficult to find, I doubt that there are many people as stupid as you. But it's great to hear that the way I talk about Christains hurts you.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
you are a liberal democrat
I'm not a liberal or a democrat. Yet another one of your baseless assumptions that are flat out wrong.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:39 AM   #173
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I'm not backed into a corner though, dumbfuck. There is no corner here. I know you're mentally challenged, but maybe if I repeat it enough, you'll get get. You started saying that I treat Muslim's softer than Christains, which I showed was bullshit and you ceded to that point to move onto this new thing. I know you're stupid, but you don't have to demonstrate it time and again by using terms incorrectly. I'm not apologizing for anyone, I'm not making any excuses or trying to explain away Muslim behaviors or their religion.

Sure, are there any Muslims posting on this site that are as stupid as you? Well, that's probably too difficult to find, I doubt that there are many people as stupid as you. But it's great to hear that the way I talk about Christains hurts you.

I'm not a liberal or a democrat. Yet another one of your baseless assumptions that are flat out wrong.
The test is still on the table
On another post you and KA make fund of Jesus as a Sheep fucker.
Say something equally inflammatory about Mohammed and then I'll take back at least that your not a liar (that you allege to put Islam on same level of disdain as you hold with Christianity).
Putting moral equivalency between Islam and Christianity in modern times is still a muslim apologists talking point. Modern behavior of Muslims with regards to terrorism if far far greater than Christians. Where is your outrage?
Why no outrage?
This is Ghoully's complaint. You are letting down Ghoully by being lenient and friendly to Islam.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:16 AM   #174
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Say something equally inflammatory about Mohammed and then I'll take back at least that your not a liar (that you allege to put Islam on same level of disdain as you hold with Christianity).
Where are the Muslims, dumbass? I have seen one post here for a while.

BTW, thanks for ceding to all my other points.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:07 PM   #175
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Where are the Muslims, dumbass? I have seen one post here for a while.

BTW, thanks for ceding to all my other points.
I found an old site where Sinny posted an anti Muslim thread.

Sinny has the balls to stand up , and Kate too.

The rest of you are either to scared to publish your voice, and / or temper your disdain for Islam because it represents an already discriminated against, minority group.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:17 AM   #176
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

The rest of you are either to [sic] scared to publish your voice, and / or temper your disdain for Islam because it represents an already discriminated against, minority group.
Fuck you and your pathetic shit-stirring antics, you dangerous ignoramus.
Fuck jizz-lam.
Fuck all religions including your own pathetic attempt to straddle deism AND christianity because you lack the balls to commit to one or the other.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:16 AM   #177
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The rest of you are either to scared to publish your voice, and / or temper your disdain for Islam because it represents an already discriminated against, minority group.
Wait, dumbshit, you think I'm too scared to make fun of Muslims behind their backs when they wouldn't ever find out? You are very stupid.

When Muslims have presented their irrational arguments for their beliefs, I treated and treat them the same way I do any one else who presents irrational arguments for their beliefs.

However, I'm don't things on command. If you wanted me to do so on request when you are at a huge deficit, then you're asking for a lot for very little return. And lastly, you claim that I'm softer on Muslims, so support your claim by showing where I have been. You keep making baseless accusations and never backing them up.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #178
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

There are dozens, silly boy. Learn to search, shouldn't be beyond a neuroscientist.
We accept your apology.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:26 AM   #179
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Fuck jizz-lam.
Fuck all religions including your own pathetic attempt to straddle deism AND christianity because you lack the balls to commit to one or the other.
Thanks for showing a bit of support against Islam.
Its a start.
Small correction, I commit "hope" broadly to Deism and further "hope" (narrowly) to Christianity.
Its not an either / or situation.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:28 AM   #180
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Wait, dumbshit, you think I'm too scared to make fun of Muslims behind their backs when they wouldn't ever find out? You are very stupid.

When Muslims have presented their irrational arguments for their beliefs, I treated and treat them the same way I do any one else who presents irrational arguments for their beliefs.

However, I'm don't things on command. If you wanted me to do so on request when you are at a huge deficit, then you're asking for a lot for very little return. And lastly, you claim that I'm softer on Muslims, so support your claim by showing where I have been. You keep making baseless accusations and never backing them up.
Hi Davin

I get it that you can't attack Islam now, because I asked you to. Its a guy thing I get that.

If in the future you do attack, it s not for me as much as for ghoully.

Cheers

Your best friend Andrew66