Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #16
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

10) Francis Collins

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #17
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
Galen

and calpurnpiso.
Galen distorted the findings of Aesculapius whom he had taken from Imhotep..... and Lucius Calpurniius Piso cesoninus my namesake was not a scientist, but an epicurean ( ancient proto atheist) intellectual. Placing them in the list of worst scientist Ever is sign of ignorance.
Plato & Socrates were philosophers NOT scientists. Only very dumb & stupid people IGNORANT of ancient history would see them as such.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
10) Francis Collins
Yes, and his false perception of Science are due to Christ-psychosis. That metamagical thinking schizotypal way of reasoning...after all, Religion has been proven to be in this 21st Century a form of Organized Schizophrenia.

How could Collins understand true science when his brain keeps producing the metamagical reality distorting bizarre belief that says an intelligent designer named Jesus the Christ is responsible for creating everything & that one must accept him as one's personal savior from the sin committed by a mudman & ribwoman when they accepted a forbidden fruit offered by a talking snake?
If Collins had replace Jesus Christ for "Alien Brain implants" in his bizarre belief he would have been placed in a mental institution long ago....but since he is a person of deep faith believing in Zombie JEsus to be a concrete tangible REALITY making him a CHRISTIAN, his reasoning is seen as "sane" ..how else 80% of ChristPsychosis infected America would see the source of their syndrome but a normal way of reasoning, despite an imaginary friend been at the center of their schizotypal bizarre beliefs?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
... false assertion that Galen took Aesculapius from Imhotep ...
Only a very stupid and ignorant person would fail to recall that, in ancient times, science was called natural PHILOSOPHY, you nasty old tard. Write this down.

Reverse engineering Cal back to "Lucius Calpurniius Piso cesoninus[sic]" from the modern Calbuncle is far from flattering to old Lucius. He would have been a loud and nasty half-wit, half-baked crackpot to have spawned a line leading to our current miserable ClappinPeon.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #20
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
... how else 80% of ChristPsychosis infected America would see[sic] the source of their syndrome but a normal way of reasoning, despite an imaginary friend been[sic] at the center of their schizotypal bizarre beliefs?
That is an easy question. The 80% sane ones really do have imaginary friends and their only problem is that they believe, on lack of evidence to the contrary, that the friend is real. They are mentally capable and healthy and they are simply wrong.

Are you claiming that schizotypal or schizophrenic people cannot believe any true thing? Is there no schizophrenic who is sure the Earth is round or that "2+2=4"?

Are you claiming that sane people cannot be mistaken or wrong about anything? Do you deny that you are being fooled by your own eyes at this very moment?

An ignorant nasty fool and Bongo-boy was his name - oh.

BINGO

Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #21
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Only a very stupid and ignorant person would fail to recall that, in ancient times, science was called natural PHILOSOPHY, you nasty old tard. Write this down.

Reverse engineering Cal back to "Lucius Calpurniius Piso cesoninus[sic]" from the modern Calbuncle is far from flattering to old Lucius. He would have been a loud and nasty half-wit, half-baked crackpot to have spawned a line leading to our current miserable ClappinPeon.

Yes blind dude ignorant of history, EPIGRAPHY & the sounds that formed ancient languages , those ancient folks did not speak English, so you can not define those philosophers , moron, as scientists. The word did not exist as we know it TODAY. The thread is called WORST SCIENTIST EVER. So stupid ignorant moron, it is referring to MODERN SCIENTIST not ancient philosophers. They had no idea of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD idiot...

Thanks for proving my point. O si tacuisses philosophus ( NOT SCIENTIST) mansisses..
make a note of it loser..

BTW, Take the head out of your arse ( I see it still there for you obviously love the smell )

Old 01-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
That is an easy question. The 80% sane ones really do have imaginary friends and their only problem is that they believe, on lack of evidence to the contrary, that the friend is real. They are mentally capable and healthy and they are simply wrong.

Are you claiming that schizotypal or schizophrenic people cannot believe any true thing? Is there no schizophrenic who is sure the Earth is round or that "2+2=4"?

Are you claiming that sane people cannot be mistaken or wrong about anything? Do you deny that you are being fooled by your own eyes at this very moment?

An ignorant nasty fool and Bongo-boy was his name - oh.

BINGO
it has been determined ( not by me) Religion is ORGANIZED SCHIZOPHRENIA and a form of schizotypal disorder ( again not by me but accredited neuroscientists) Give it up asshole, it is a proven fact...the problem is your brain still in the past, for you're a retard...Study neurology so you understand..

Please get well soon.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
Jimble

Quote:
Yes blind dude ignorant of history, EPIGRAPHY & the sounds that formed ancient languages , those ancient folks did not speak English, so you can not define those philosophers , moron, as scientists. The word did not exist as we know it TODAY. The thread is called WORST SCIENTIST EVER. So stupid ignorant moron, it is referring to MODERN SCIENTIST not ancient philosophers. They had no idea of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD idiot...

Thanks for proving my point. O si tacuisses philosophus ( NOT SCIENTIST) mansisses..

BTW, Take the head out of your arse ( I see it still there for you obviously love the smell )
I think i'm learning to play Bingo!
One card has to be "head-out-of-arse"?
another is "fuck-not-stork"?
yet another is "go learn 'philosophy-science-logic-psychology' "
another is "useless Latin phrase Cal uses to look smart"
I'm sorry Cal, I've respect for the message you seem to carry but you're too easy a target, blame the beer i've been drinking if you must..

You don't have the right not to be offended.
Jimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #24
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Dr. Seuss! This quack claimed that star-bellied Sneeches were social equals to plain-bellied Sneeches, when in fact, star-bellied Sneeches were clearly superior. They had stars upon thars.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #25
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
... The thread is called WORST SCIENTIST EVER.
So, stupid ignorant jackass, this thread may include any scientist ("one who gathers natural knowledge"), of any time from the most ancient to the current day.

Thanks for proving my point that your luscious* ancestor should have kept it in his pants, Bongo-boy.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #26
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Jimble wrote View Post
I think i'm learning to play Bingo!
One card has to be "head-out-of-arse"?
another is "fuck-not-stork"?
yet another is "go learn 'philosophy-science-logic-psychology' "
another is "useless Latin phrase Cal uses to look smart"
I'm sorry Cal, I've respect for the message you seem to carry but you're too easy a target, blame the beer i've been drinking if you must..
Hmm...you should put datura flowers in your beer, then it wouldn't matter if your drink America's Urine aka Budweiser, then I'd become even an easier target....
Let's not forget this forum has RAVING as its first word....fishing is good..it even created a thread to honor me called Calbingo.....

hey abundant health to you & yours for 2011.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #27
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
So, stupid ignorant jackass, this thread may include any scientist ("one who gathers natural knowledge"), of any time from the most ancient to the current day.

Thanks for proving my point that your luscious* ancestor should have kept it in his pants, Bongo-boy.
sorry loser....the word SCIENTIST in the MODERN sense does NOT aply to ancient philosophers. In ancient times there was NOT such word. Philosophus was used for everything.

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses.

Make a note of it moron... and you are a philosopher/geologist?..what type of stones?..kidney stones?

Give it up SternTard learn ancient history & SCIENCE. We are speaking here of SCIENTISTS in the MODERN SENSE fool. Not philosophers...the word philosopher would apply to ANYONE that is "friend of Wisdom", even you who studies kidney stones... Idiot...

Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #28
Qlidnaque

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Dr. Seuss! This quack claimed that star-bellied Sneeches were social equals to plain-bellied Sneeches, when in fact, star-bellied Sneeches were clearly superior. They had stars upon thars.

Lol! I remember that one
Qlidnaque is offline   Reply With Quote