Old 11-24-2016, 02:45 PM   #1621
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Yawn. As they said about the stupid teases in high school, you're all show and no blow.

JJ
"They" being you and your fellow morons who were teased? Still haven't gotten used to it?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:50 PM   #1622
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

You note freedom has never been taken from me but I am not sure what you mean as I don't know who you believe in the US has had freedom taken away from them

JJ
As you pointed out in an earlier post, Black drivers are having the freedom to be shot for speeding taken away from them by BLM. Let's hope Trump restores that right!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 11-24-2016, 03:45 PM   #1623
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

So what the fuck do you guys do on thanksgiving? I doubt you are thanking God for your blessings?

Getting loaded, fucked up on drugs or what?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:30 PM   #1624
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
As you pointed out in an earlier post, Black drivers are having the freedom to be shot for speeding taken away from them by BLM. Let's hope Trump restores that right!

Hail to the chief to be. Don't speed if you don't want to be shot in the ass.

JJ
Old 11-25-2016, 03:00 AM   #1625
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Why do you give a flying fuck what Trump does with black drivers. I thought it was noted you don't live in this country. I stand corrected if I am wrong which is rarely.

JJ
Old 11-25-2016, 04:58 AM   #1626
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So what the fuck do you guys do on thanksgiving? I doubt you are thanking God for your blessings?

JJ
Just because that's how you celebrate Thanksgiving doesn't mean normal folks do.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:00 AM   #1627
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
Your drug induced hallucination has nothing to do with any "blessings."

Old 11-25-2016, 05:06 AM   #1628
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

Your forebears wouldn't have survived their first winter but for the generosity of the Native people, who were repaid with treachery, the Trail of Tears, Genocide, Small Pox laden blankets, centuries of broken treaties, banishment to desolate reservations, and all the other dirty tricks you God fearing pukes could come up with.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:12 AM   #1629
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Why do you give a flying fuck what Trump does with black drivers. I thought it was noted you don't live in this country. I stand corrected if I am wrong which is rarely.

JJ
Why don't you give a flying fuck about unarmed Blacks getting shot by police? You must be a KKK Kristian.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:14 AM   #1630
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

Old 11-25-2016, 01:23 PM   #1631
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

You should get down on your knees and thank your maker that a poster like me is here gracing your board.

JJ
You just can't escape those sexual fantasies can you!

Old 11-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #1632
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I have no idea what being inadequate would be like. I exceed all expectations in my relationships including my wife, children and friends etc., and also in my business endeavors.

God has truly blessed me with confidence and success and I thank him daily for it. I was also blessed with wonderful faith filled parents and a great childhood so I am in some ways quite lucky as well.

JJ

Old 11-26-2016, 06:56 AM   #1633
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
until we meet again Cheers!~ Perhaps someday we can have a ride in my golf cart and share a few brews , never know; weirder things have happened.
JJ
Previously:
Quote:
The wife is doing well and has a golf cart now for her superior extra oral sex acts.
So JJ, who did YOU have to blow to get YOUR golf cart?

Old 11-26-2016, 10:48 AM   #1634
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote
Had my own lemonade stand business at age 4, I was predestined for success.
Quote:
It depends on how much your lemonade costs you dumbass, no one made any lemonade selling it for 5c. That's why I was such a successful entrepreneur even at a young age. I did cost/benefit analysis and was a destined for success by God.
WOW, cost/benefit analysis at age four! By now you must have surpassed Trump, Soros, and the Rockefellers. Oh, wait, you have a 4 plex you rent to wlefare bums, you know, the folks you said should be cleaning toilets and picking tomatoes.

Old 11-26-2016, 11:21 AM   #1635
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote:

Quote:
Well, you are atheist. You tell me what an atheist thinks as to why there are millions of deaths every year from mosquito bites.
Quote:
Also be careful of any unusual insect bites. Demons can use spiders and such, but do not do so commonly. If you suspect demonic involvement in an insect bite, simply cover the bite with oil and command the demons to leave. Demonic insect bites will always produce a much more severe reaction and inflammation than a normal insect bite.

http://www.layevangelism.com/qrefere...warfare/13.htm