Old 05-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #16
Davin
Obsessed Member

No, I haven't found them yet, can you give me a hint?

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:42 AM   #17
psychodiva
I Live Here

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #18
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Again, this "Village Idiot Ignorant Dolt" , is simple making statements base of facts i,e we create god with our brain not our arses & that accepting DELUSIONS of ANY KIND as REALITY is evidence of a neurological problem ( temporary by using drugs or permanent), psychosis..and that ALL religious beliefs ACCCEPT imaginary friends as REALITY. You figure it out & make the connections. Take some peyotl & see what conclusion you come up with...

Address the message not the messenger, bingo doesn't cut it.

"You are certainly showing ignorance of how to talk to a lady "

Lady? since when?..you show lots of ignorance when you talked to Lily. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so I had to put the ignorant twat that thinks because she has a degree in psychology knows where Pedophilia came from & how the brain works, in her place.

If she wants me to treat her like an INTELLECTUAL EQUAL & a lady she should act like one. This "Village idiot ignorant dolt " that knows more that she does, can teach her a lot of things in her own field & then some.

This stupid woman is simply envious that I know MORE that she does ( where it counts )in ancient history & the science of the brain. The twat forgets I do research. Why doesn't the twat put me on ignore show she is masochistic...Hey, throw little rocks at me & I'll throw boulders at you, and the ones I throw stick because they are composed of truth. A woman that acts like a twat ought to be called by that name, not lady....

So, if the shoe fits...

This idiot woman has not yet learned it is very DIFFICULT to insult me.
A well cultured person would not use the infantile excuse of "she did it first" as an excuse for crude and impolite statements.

My treatment of Lily (in later years) was certainly not polite, it was deliberately low and direct, and I may say, effective.

Please also note that each item in the Cal BINGO card is an example of your highly redundant message and not a personal reference against the messenger. Your vacuous complaint about this will soon become redundant enough to deserve its own slot on the card of infamy.

BINGO points quickly accumulate.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #19
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
I do declare Diva you have not heard: " sticks & bones may brake me bones, but words will never hurt me " ...
I do declare that what you think is wisdom is just a collection of slogans, jingles and catch-phrases. "Sauce for the goose..." went out when eating goose was no longer fashionable. I have no intention of wearing one of your old shoes whether it fits or not; I'll not even try it on; why should I?

So keep the cake in your hand dry and two in the bushes.
Don't take any wooden homilies.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #20
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
This can't be right; there's no mention of Fibonacci sequences, and a real Cal bingo card would mention his prodigious picture submissions.

Here. I found one:

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #21
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
This can't be right; there's no mention of Fibonacci sequences, and a real Cal bingo card would mention his prodigious picture submissions.

Here. I found one:
(image removed from quote by me).
Maybe change the game up a little bit with a randomly sorted board:
http://chubbynickel.com/Test/CalBingoTest.php

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #22
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Maybe change the game up a little bit with a randomly sorted board:
http://chubbynickel.com/Test/CalBingoTest.php
That's clever .

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #23
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
That's clever .
Thanks, thinking of making it an image so you can just download it like the other two provided.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:55 AM   #24
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sadly, the game would just be too easy. Like playing Wal-Mart Bingo in Alabama.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #25
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
It started life as a 'jaw-drop' question, metamorphosising quickly into a 'multiple eye roll' - ending up as a 'waste of time, they're a bunch of fucking idiots' question.
Fucking idiots is a misnomer, they are a bunch of Islamophrenic Theotards.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #26
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
dictionary.com wrote
mis·no·mer–noun
1.a misapplied or inappropriate name or designation.
2.an error in naming a person or thing.
Quote:
dictionary.com wrote
Islamophrenic- no dictionary results

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #27
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Can you define Fucking Idiot? How is it applied?

I think the word Misnomer clearly applies in this case since a person, obviously lacking an education in terminology application, refers to people that accept as TRUE that a Prophet named Muhammad was given a TOUR OF HEAVEN on a flying horse by an angel named Gabriel, as a "fucking idiot " when the term psychotic, insane, nutty, deluded, schizophrenic, "loonie" would have defined his neurological condition much better.

The word fuck is use in the vernacular ( plebian uneducated expression ) to denote copulation or coitus....when " idiot " is added to it, it denotes the person copulating has no idea of what he/she is doing.

Words are CREATED everyday in ALL languages, after all English, French, German, Spanish etc were quite different 1300 years ago, and you would have to be an scholar to understand their meaning today. The word Islamophrenia is of my own creation to define a neurological disturbance, not unlike schizophrenia, that makes people of the Muslim Faith ( a psychosis IMHO ) today in this 21st Century accept The Night Flight ( Qu'ran 17:1 ) or Night Journey as true and factual.

Remember if you are a TRUE MUSLIM you MUST believe this is TRUE, if NO EDUCATION can change your mind, this IRRATIONAL BELIEF becomes sign of a neurological malfunction not unlike schizophrenia:

Here is is for your education:

from http://www.harley.com/people/muhammad.html
The Night Journey.

" One of the most important verses of the Qur'an (Surah 17:1) leads to an interesting story about Muhammad. The actual verse (loosely translated) is: "Praise be to Him who took His servant by night from the sacred mosque in Mecca to the most distant mosque, whose environs we did bless, so that we might show him some of our signs, for He is the All-Hearing and All-Seeing One." Islamic tradition embellishes this verse into the miraculous "Night Journey":

One night, Muhammad, accompanied by the angel Gabriel, flew on the back of a winged, horse-like creature to Jerusalem to visit the temple that was built by King Solomon (who, by the way, is also considered to be one of the prophets). At the Temple, Muhammad prayed with Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Muhammad was then carried up to heaven by Gabriel, where Muhammad met God. Because of this trip, Moslems consider Jerusalem to be the third most holy city, after Mecca and Medina (see below). Within Jerusalem lies one of Islam's most holy sites, the Dome of the Rock, which covers the place where Muhammad is said to have stepped as he began his ascent to heaven. During the Night Journey, Muhammad was told several tenets that he incorporated into the basis of Islam, for example, that all Moslems should pray five times a day. "

When this ISLAMIC mythological event is compared to similar events accepted by people suffering from neurological disorder like schizophrenia ( neurosis, psychosis, syndrome, anomaly, neurological aberration etc ) as true it could be defined as Islamophenia. This is an educated definition that ties Islamic Delusions accepted as reality to the already accepted schizophrenia. If you study Neurology you will find out my term is appropriate as a definition.

Another term I created is Christophrenia, when a delusional belief is center on accepting the events surrounding a resurrected Zombie named Jesus as TRUE & FACT.

I suggest you read Freud, he already define religious beliefs as a NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER.

Here learn:

Christianity:A Kleinian Perspective *
*Canadian Journal of Psychoanalysis/Revue Canadienne de Psychanalyse 7, 2 (Fall, 1999): 187-218.

"Psychoanalytic theory has taken a guarded approach to religion ever since Freud (1907) advanced his view of obsessional neurosis as "a travesty, half comic and half tragic, of a private religion" (p.117) and his related, some would say reductive (Carveth 1998; Rempel, 1997, 1998), view of religion as a "universal obsessional neurosis" (p. 126). But if, on the whole, "psychoanalysts continue to favor secular alternatives to traditional religious beliefs and practices" (Wallwork and Wallwork, 1990, p.160), post-Freudian theory has offered more positive ways of conceptualizing religious experience....."

Yes Christophrenic have constantly attacked this brilliant mentally healthy, aka atheist, Jew for stating a TRUTH he saw from the beginning. Religious beliefs ( created in the BRAIN ) are " ..a collective obsessional neurosis"
and a Neurosis is a disorder that affects Loonies or Christ-psychotics..
another MODERN term is schizophrenia.

My term THEOTARD = A person that due to believing in the Imaginary Friend God is stuck with the beliefs of the past ergo is delayed, slow witted, a retard.

As you can see my term defining Islam is very appropriate, Fucking Idiot is not. Please get educated a brain is an awful thing to waste.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #28
Kate

Old 06-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #29
Kate

Quote:
Calpurnpiso wrote
Can you define Fucking Idiot?
Yes, "Cal".

Quote:
How is it applied?

Old 06-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #30
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Educating Kate