Old 08-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #16
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Yer all a bunch of f'n liars... Pony up the pics or shutty....

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #17
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ProveIt wrote View Post
Yer all a bunch of f'n liars... Pony up the pics or shutty....
I already posted mine, and Lily is still swearing at me for it.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #18
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Size is irrelevant for the perception is created in the brain which commands a release of 1/2 a billion white soldiers. The OGOG ( Orgasmic Gift Of God) can be modified with a manipulation of the Hippocampal & amygdala systems for we know orgasm occurs when the amygdala, central gray regions & reticular formations are activated. It's complicated but we know EVERYTHING ORIGINATES in the BRAIN.

One can be given an ONI (orgasmic neural implant) which when activated could put one into a trance dreaming of having a juicy thick 9" with envious golden ratio & a gorgeous lady also with Golden Ratio that keeps saying:

"Oh Lord of Lords...More Oh God....deeper inside my cave...Ohhh I've been blessed by this man....I'm in Heaven, talked to God, seen his Holy Face which engulfed me with White Holy Grace"

So, by turning off the ONI we go back to reality having experienced a better orgasm than a man with 7" ravaging a comely girl that could get him for all he's got.

It's all in the brain my friend.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote