Old 01-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #2431
psychodiva
I Live Here

yep I agree- he has got boring now- repetition is only funny for a little while and not answering any of the questions originally posed to him is yawnmakingly tediously predictable. We need fresh chew toys

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #2432
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Honesty is not in Fakey's repertoire. Never has been. He's a hopeless, deluded liar.

If you don't believe me, keep engaging him.
I know, I did listen when you told me before, but I just couldn't resist!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg illogical.jpg (50.5 KB, 2 views)

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #2433
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

He doesn't need banning as ignoring him and quarantine has reduced his repetitive input. Those who think he has something other than intellligent design, (an idea so full of holes and totally detroyed all over the interweb), should be allowed to do what they want. Stargazer does write well in response as do you Irr, and in fact all the responses at least offer sense to anyone reading these posts generally seeking structured opinion regarding belief in design. He has lied about being an atheist in order to "get in with these atheist dudes", and thinks that repeating his ignorant deductions will somehow make him seem intellectually superior to anyone else. Just because I cannot be bothered to hand him his arse, doesn't mean I don't enjoy others having a bash. Once there are none here who are titilated anymore, then banning would be the obvious next step as his purpose here would be zero. Just my onion.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #2434
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
He doesn't need banning as ignoring him and quarantine has reduced his repetitive input. Those who think he has something other than intellligent design, (an idea so full of holes and totally detroyed all over the interweb), should be allowed to do what they want. Stargazer does write well in response as do you Irr, and in fact all the responses at least offer sense to anyone reading these posts generally seeking structured opinion regarding belief in design. He has lied about being an atheist in order to "get in with these atheist dudes", and thinks that repeating his ignorant deductions will somehow make him seem intellectually superior to anyone else. Just because I cannot be bothered to hand him his arse, doesn't mean I don't enjoy others having a bash. Once there are none here who are titilated anymore, then banning would be the obvious next step as his purpose here would be zero. Just my onion.
You're right of course. I have been having way too much fun doing this and perhaps prolonged the agony. So sorry. I'll try to be good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wham_Retro.jpg (23.4 KB, 1 views)

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Old 01-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #2435
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
You're right of course. I have been having way too much fun doing this and perhaps prolonged the agony. So sorry. I'll try to be good.
Meh, me thinks you're fine. You just haven't "discussed" things with it as much as the rest of us have. It's a chew toy, seems a waste if no one plays with it.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #2436
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Meh, me thinks you're fine. You just haven't "discussed" things with it as much as the rest of us have. It's a chew toy, seems a waste if no one plays with it.
Well, maybe I'll continue then, just for entertainment value. Or until I am awarded the title Daughter of Satan.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #2437
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post

3. Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that the First Cause of the Universe may not need to be capitalised
, if there was one.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #2438
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
It is hardly 'rediculous'
spells this the same way as Victus. What are the odds on that?

Old 01-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #2439
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
We're gluttons for punishment?

Personally, I've had my fill of Fakey and would not miss him if he were banned from this forum. Besides, I think he's earned it by now.
Keeping him here is giving something back to the internet.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:53 PM   #2440
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Mommy, can we keep him, pleeeeease?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marley.jpg (24.9 KB, 4 views)

Old 01-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #2441
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
spells this the same way as Victus. What are the odds on that?
Har! That's udderly rediculous!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #2442
Ali
New Member!

There was some suspicion that "Ex Atheist" was trolling as "Struggling Atheist" over at HAF. Then Whitney changed his screen name to "Liar for Jesus" and he flounced. If you all get tired of toying with him over here, that's an option...
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #2443
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Ali wrote View Post
There was some suspicion that "Ex Atheist" was trolling as "Struggling Atheist" over at HAF. Then Whitney changed his screen name to "Liar for Jesus" and he flounced. If you all get tired of toying with him over here, that's an option...
Changing his name to Liar for Jesus seems very appropriate.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #2444
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Good idea, is only the truth after all.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:56 AM   #2445
Ex Atheist

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Do remind me again why this fucking jerk is known as 'Dimwit Dave'?
.... and we're the only place not to have banned the fucker,
Look, first off....didnt you say in another post that you wanted Egor and myself to stay here ? Yes you certainly did so stop being hypocritical. Secondly, Im not a 'F. er' , for, i dont engage in sexual immorality any longer .... so stop being inaccurate . Lastly, if i werent here in this Forum, all you guys would do all day long is B.S. each other why atheism is 'logical' and by now that has to be getting awefully old and boring not to mention the hyper-excuses . So, be thankful I come here occassionally to try and stop your philosophical addiction to atheism .
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote