Old 04-06-2009, 05:58 AM   #16
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

He was also afrad SLIII was going to let all the Mexicans in. This is what happens when people listen to too much Hannity, Limbaugh, and O'Reilly (and Quinn, a local loonie cuntservative that puts the big three to shame.)

Actual (paraphrased) exchange with the suspect's aunt seen on TV during the non-stop coverage in Pittsburgh this weekend:

Aunt: "He had a stockpile of weapons. A few rifles, handguns, a machine gun..."

Reporter: "A machine gun?"

Aunt: "A machine gun."

Reporter: "What was the machine gun for?"

Aunt: "Recreational use. Deer hunting."

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:11 AM   #17
GaryM

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Reporter: "What was the machine gun for?"

Aunt: "Recreational use. Deer hunting."
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 AM   #18
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Set and filmed in Pittsburgh.

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #19
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Did mao did mao! Didi mao!!
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #20
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

I just noticed that I managed to fuck up a message containing only six words. Impressive.
I'll try again, not that it matters in the least, but what the hell. Here goes:

Didi mao didi mao! Didi mao!!
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #21
Nulono

Obama seems to be trying very hard to portray a very center-left façade.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #22
wohaz

Quote:
aurora445 wrote View Post
I think Obama is far too intelligent to believe in any religion but in America you have to kow.tow a little to the religious idiots to have any chance of being elected.He is smart.There is no way he could have won if he did not know how to articulate himself unlike the last president who won because of the backing of a rich,powerfull,influential family.I am not crazy about some of his appointments but he does need to kow.tow to certain people as well if he is to succeed.Time will tell what he is really all about.
kow towing is , as we all know, not the same as actually beliving what you are saying. i belive that his personal beliefs are fairly theistic, but his speeches seem to say otherwise. however, the main note of attractin is that
he has both said that he is a christian, but repeatdly says that religion should not interefere with government. this tells us one of two things.
we either have our first honest president, or one more slimy then the all of presidents past.
so, as you said, his true metal will be seen in time.
the question is, brilliant christin that fools the atheist community, or elequent atheist who is otherwise dumb as a post, or anyone of the massive landmarks
th resides between the two.

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
Didi mao didi mao! Didi mao!!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #23
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
wohaz wrote View Post
kow towing is , as we all know, not the same as actually beliving what you are saying. i belive that his personal beliefs are fairly theistic, but his speeches seem to say otherwise. however, the main note of attractin is that
he has both said that he is a christian, but repeatdly says that religion should not interefere with government. this tells us one of two things.
we either have our first honest president, or one more slimy then the all of presidents past.
so, as you said, his true metal will be seen in time.
the question is, brilliant christin that fools the atheist community, or elequent atheist who is otherwise dumb as a post, or anyone of the massive landmarks
th resides between the two.

I am worried. Obama sounded very good during the campaign, but he is keeping and reinforcing the Faith-based Initiative office. He should have sliced the head off that snake during his first few days in office.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:16 AM   #24
wohaz

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
I am worried. Obama sounded very good during the campaign, but he is keeping and reinforcing the Faith-based Initiative office. He should have sliced the head off that snake during his first few days in office.
do you know when we will have an office held by a man secure enough in his own mind that he does not need to resort to a higher power capable of eternal omniscience? when we elect a man with the courage enough to say, "i am your president, not god". this is something we needed to see, and wanted to see in obama.in return we, or atleast i, held the same reverence for faith and belief of his mental solidarity that we accuse the belivers of holding for their god.
when will we elect an honest, inteligent, and capable man with a reality based mind set? when this god forsaken country can elect a man with said qualities without haveing to hide them in fear of god seeing them exposed.
when we see a person not trying to appease the ones he is adamantly against
is when we will see the spark of a leader.
the snake that you speak of can not be killed so long as we try to make everyone happy through pleasantries and back handed politics used to feed the masses shit and tell them its chocolate.
we will never kill that snake until we have that honest politician.
it does not have a way to be killed by people that are only in it to win and are to concentrated on next campaign then his current administration.
there is no way to stop it unless you are willing to make yourself unlikable to your bible happy church going peasants who have the politcal knowledge of your average sea sponge, yet still find it perfectly within their rights and means to put the prseidint on an term length scopes trial, praying that he will sy something un godly so they can lynch hin where he stands.

who, who has the fortitude to match these criteria?
you would have to be insane to want to be president at this hour.
either insane, or religious.
god i hate god right now.
and damn it i hate just about anyone so ignorant as to account for political side of the aisle.

okay, your god, would you like to register him as a republican or a democrat?
for the love of mike jesus was a god damn communist!
shut the fuck up!

sorry for this rather odd passage, but i am having a bit of a bad day.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #25
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
wohaz wrote View Post
do you know when we will have an office held by a man secure enough in his own mind that he does not need to resort to a higher power capable of eternal omniscience? when we elect a man with the courage enough to say, "i am your president, not god". this is something we needed to see, and wanted to see in obama.in return we, or atleast i, held the same reverence for faith and belief of his mental solidarity that we accuse the belivers of holding for their god.
when will we elect an honest, inteligent, and capable man with a reality based mind set? when this god forsaken country can elect a man with said qualities without haveing to hide them in fear of god seeing them exposed.
when we see a person not trying to appease the ones he is adamantly against
is when we will see the spark of a leader.
the snake that you speak of can not be killed so long as we try to make everyone happy through pleasantries and back handed politics used to feed the masses shit and tell them its chocolate.
we will never kill that snake until we have that honest politician.
it does not have a way to be killed by people that are only in it to win and are to concentrated on next campaign then his current administration.
there is no way to stop it unless you are willing to make yourself unlikable to your bible happy church going peasants who have the politcal knowledge of your average sea sponge, yet still find it perfectly within their rights and means to put the prseidint on an term length scopes trial, praying that he will sy something un godly so they can lynch hin where he stands.

who, who has the fortitude to match these criteria?
you would have to be insane to want to be president at this hour.
either insane, or religious.
god i hate god right now.
and damn it i hate just about anyone so ignorant as to account for political side of the aisle.

okay, your god, would you like to register him as a republican or a democrat?
for the love of mike jesus was a god damn communist!
shut the fuck up!

sorry for this rather odd passage, but i am having a bit of a bad day.
SOKAY. This is where we get to vent. Today is vent about politics, faith and presidents day.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote