Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2017, 08:27 AM   #35
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure you will, you correct me even if I'm right however that is the problem).
You are wrong quite often.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Isn't it true that in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, that if you gave 90% of the Green vote to Hillary and 10% to Trump (the 90 / 10 split was reported in polling of Greens) then Hillary would have won?
No, that's not true.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Also - I don't mind being wrong on this matter (which you claim I am), as my being wrong further validates Trump as the true winner in capturing the hearts of the electorate.
You'd be right, except that more people voted for Hillary.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
By the way Davin, on a side note - I see you chime in on virtually all threads and you do so daily, in fact many times a day. Moreover your statements are often highly charged and argumentative - which gives life to the thread and makes it more entertaining and engaging to read and participate in. I also note you are a vehement defender of atheism (fact checker, and spin), and of left wing politics.
I challenge the stupid. I don't like bullshit being perpetuated. If the right wing held to the value they espoused, I wouldn't have much of a problem with them at all. I'm not much of a left winger either, but they are currently the better political group.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Just curious - are you paid by the Raving Atheist Forum?? Are you on staff??
Yes, I make a billion dollars a month. The sad thing is, that Smelly is a mod and doesn't make a dime off of this place.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote